What's new

Match-up Discussion Final Verdict -> Jade vs Kenshi

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Pig Of The Hut has just run a gauntlet on stream vs. 5 of the top Jade players in the community with RunwayMafia STB Goldfish Mr. Mileena STB Espio AestheticLove (Birdsongs).

Needless to say this was an absolute slaughter. With no disrespect to the Jade players' skill, this was brutal to watch. Pig went on to win this gauntlet 25-0, only losing 4 ROUNDS total against all players (once to Runway, three to Mr. Mileena).

This shows that this match up should actually be considered 10-0, if not then it is a hard 9-1.
Anyone who still refuses to accept this is an ignorant fool.

Archived stream can be viewed at http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's a 9-1 for sure lol. I don't know any serious Jade or MK9 player for that matter who would've denied that prior to this.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
All i saw was Jade climbed a mountain tripped over a rock and fell all the way down. repeatedly.
All great attempts. At least all of y'all have other characters to over come kenshi.

Element_

The First Element
i really do think it is a 9.1 matchup....i myself use jade and i remember playing pretty good aggainst a average kenshi and getting owned...if the glow worked aggainst his spirit thing then i'd make it a 8.2 MU.

Espio

Kokomo
We tried our best and looked good doing it and lost with grace. And the community enjoyed the show. So I'm pretty happy. :)

Maybe we should try doing this with other characters to see how the different Jades play the match ups. Could be fun.
Can we do it for Jade's 5-5 match ups like...Stryker and Sindel etc? lol.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
No no guys...it's the player not the character. Just level up and you'll realize this match-up is just a bad 4-6. LOL.

Seriously though, a big thanks to all who participated in this. People need to wake up and realize that there are several match-ups in this game that are absolute garbage. It's not all bad though...just pick up Lao and you're good.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
No more gauntlets where the mu is 9-1. It was a blood bath and hard to watch.