What's new

Final Round Pools

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Smar and Sphere aren't free and I consider both friends.

cool it on the POOL 1 IS FUCKING FREE shit.
I think it becomes instant for people to say its free cause they dont see a HUGE name in it. I dont get out to many tournaments other than locals so i dont get too many chances to show out and im sure the same can be said for most in our pool. The main gripe is just that there isnt a top name especially someone who has done well recently at Major Tournaments. I dont care what anyone on here says. I know what im capable of. Hopefully, I get the chance to play as well as i know i can. Ive beaten people who are considered some of the best and if i can be consistent then it is a fatal flaw for anyone to sleep on me.

CRUM

Noob
I think it becomes instant for people to say its free cause they dont see a HUGE name in it. I dont get out to many tournaments other than locals so i dont get too many chances to show out and im sure the same can be said for most in our pool. The main gripe is just that there isnt a top name especially someone who has done well recently at Major Tournaments. I dont care what anyone on here says. I know what im capable of. Hopefully, I get the chance to play as well as i know i can. Ive beaten people who are considered some of the best and if i can be consistent then it is a fatal flaw for anyone to sleep on me.
Get em Smarr

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
If I make it to top 8 I'm gonna troll so hard about my "free" pool and tell whoever I beat how free I am. This is like my main motivation now lol.

If I don't, then business as usual. Win/win for me. I just want to get Raiden on the map again. But it looks like even if I do, it won't be taken seriously anyways. So thanks guys! =p

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
yea that rocks having top 4 seeds on same side of bracket

Not like we earned anything
yeah you did

all that money for winning other tournies...... *shrug*
and all this respect.

Sorry..... i enjoy watching you guys sweat it out like you did when the game first came out. Proving over and over who's better...... not beating two baby seals on your way to an easy first day.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I just hope nobody holds it against me that my pool is "free." I didn't make the brackets either and I'm just happy to not be pitted up against 2-3 other Chicago guys. Oh well. I'm going to have fun either way and everybody always bitches about brackets. you'll all get over it. Just don't make shit personal because that's taking it too far, imo.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I just hope nobody holds it against me that my pool is "free." I didn't make the brackets either and I'm just happy to not be pitted up against 2-3 other Chicago guys. Oh well. I'm going to have fun either way and everybody always bitches about brackets. you'll all get over it. Just don't make shit personal because that's taking it too far, imo.
dude

you're free

LOL no way. Make top 6!!! Make top 4. Opportunity awaits.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Yeah... When you make it out of your pool please make sure you announce that everyone who didn't make it out of theirs and who talks shit about yours is super free. Because the fact is you did and they didn't. You don't control the brackets. You can only play who is in front of you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
No one is mad at u , that's retarded. Everyone likes u

I'm just mad I got a kabal player in my pool throwing out accusations that I had the power to put him there. It's not my problem he has extreme confidence issues .

PL will probably be out in your pool

I do think its ludicrous having 3-4 of the top seeds on the same side

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Im glad im not in pool 1. Only two players come out of it, and apparently if you dont youre worse than free. Or so this thread would have you believe. Thats a jacked up mental block for those players. If anything, they cant make the excuse of "well i woulda been good, but this top player knocked me out". Id say from a mental aspect, pool 1 is the hardest

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
This has been proven to create things such as the great KT Smith Phenomenon™ of 2012.
I don't have any like.... statistical reasoning

i just think its hype. Clearly there is a better way to "seed" and such.... but still. Its a video game that we all love... and sometimes its cool for players to get their time in the sun. I'm sure you can appreciate that. Everyone should.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
yeah you did

all that money for winning other tournies...... *shrug*
and all this respect.

Sorry..... i enjoy watching you guys sweat it out like you did when the game first came out. Proving over and over who's better...... not beating two baby seals on your way to an easy first day.
While we're at it we should probably recommend to the NFL they send their number 1 seeds on the road than award them and their fans w home games , not like they earned it

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
No one is mad at u , that's retarded. Everyone likes u

I'm just mad I got a kabal player in my pool throwing out accusations that I had the power to put him there. It's not my problem he has extreme confidence issues .

PL will probably be out in your pool

I do think its ludicrous having 3-4 of the top seeds on the same side
Right I understand. Its just daunting that I've spent 2 years playing, haven't played to my potential and I know going into this tourney that even if I do well I'll probably still get blown up for it haha. I'm not that worried about it though so why the hell am I ranting about it? Carry on!