What's new

Final Round Pools

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
If FF counted for seeding, pimpimjim would/should be a top seed since he got 4th at that tournament.

No matter how you want to measure your dicks, tournaments are seeded based on results, not how good someone thinks they are or however proud they were for getting top 16 at some random tournaments.

Also, Pig vs Cat has now become hype.
100% correct. PimPimJim outplaced me and even beat me at FF so theres no way i could be higher seeded than him. I guess Rey has to be the top seed from what ive seen but i have no idea how he would be seeded higher than Noobe (top 4 at Winter Brawl) cause Cowboy seems the top seed in that pool (2nd at SCR).

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Fuck u dude

Why would I give myself hardest pool

If I were making pools pool1 and others wouldn't happen and I wouldn't give a top seeded play like myself harder pool or cowboy for that matter
And also you're talking about "kabal" like he's fucking cage ....maybe your kabal is in that MU but stop using "OH MY GOD pig put a kabal in his pool"
Make up your fucking mind . It's either "pig rigged ____cuse he had kabals removed" and now it's "pig rigged this cause h put a kabal in his pool.......?"

GTFO I'm glad in your in my pool because I'm going to fucking destroy u
Wow wow!! Calm down! I def jumped the gun! It was 3am I was tired of getting bodied by Blake's Sonya. But All pools have some issues when looking more into it.

Especially if the winner of our pool plays the winner of cowboys pool! Upper half had it easy.

I honestly said before that I had no problem with you managing pools because you fix stuff like this. (Last final round had 3 KH in one pool and it was fixed).

But anyways in regards to our matches. Bring it dude!!! I'm not gonna lie and say I don't want to blow up your Kenshi! I just didn't expect the Match so soon.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I mean they have better tournament results than all the players in some pools. Seeds 1-8 should be seperated if there are 8 pools. I don't see how noobe and cat couldn't be considered in the top 8 seeds for this tournament. (Not counting wafflez, pl, clint)
i was agreeing with you :0

i mean why would "rj streety" be at the top of pool 6, and mezmerize above pig

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Pool 1
Smarrgasm (W)
Chaosphere (L)

Pool 2
Scar (W)
Somecubanguy (L)

Pool 3
Gross (W)
Reno Racks(L)

Pool 4
Tyrant (W)
Tylerlantern (L)

Pool 5
Jeremiah (L)
Mr. Mileena (w)

Pool 6
Dink (L)
Blake (w)

pool 7
Pig (w)
Pimpimjim (L)

Pool 8
Cowboy (W)
Noobe (L)

After having seen pools, here's my top 8:
Winners:
tyrant
Blake
pig
cowboy

Losers:
cuban
gross
Mr. Mileena
dink (?)
I think Noobe is gonna break top 8 for sure

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
depends who he plays coming out of brackets. I assumed certain matchups based on random guesses, and he lost at 9th in my model. But the same could be said of a lot of people.
I got 9th in your model too. It's Frosty Faustings all over again. Out in winners then 0-2 for ninth :-(

coolwhip

Noob
I actually like that PL and Wafflez won't be seeded. It's adding a wild card factor. PL can end up in Pool 1 and have a free pass to top 16, or he can be in Pig's pool and make it brutal. I like it.