What's new

Final Round Pools

CRUM

Noob
Fuck u dude

Why would I give myself hardest pool

If I were making pools pool1 and others wouldn't happen and I wouldn't give a top seeded play like myself harder pool or cowboy for that matter
And also you're talking about "kabal" like he's fucking cage ....maybe your kabal is in that MU but stop using "OH MY GOD pig put a kabal in his pool"
Make up your fucking mind . It's either "pig rigged ____cuse he had kabals removed" and now it's "pig rigged this cause h put a kabal in his pool.......?"

GTFO I'm glad in your in my pool because I'm going to fucking destroy u
I love you.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Pool 1
Smarrgasm (W)
Chaosphere (L)

Pool 2
Scar (W)
Somecubanguy (L)

Pool 3
Gross (W)
Reno Racks(L)

Pool 4
Tyrant (W)
Tylerlantern (L)

Pool 5
Jeremiah (L)
Mr. Mileena (w)

Pool 6
Dink (L)
Blake (w)

pool 7
Pig (w)
Pimpimjim (L)

Pool 8
Cowboy (W)
Noobe (L)

After having seen pools, here's my top 8:
Winners:
tyrant
Blake
pig
cowboy

Losers:
cuban
gross
Mr. Mileena
dink (?)
inb4PL&Wafflez

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
its not sonya you've got to worry about dude,what about nightwolf? lol joker you looked so fucking pissed when you lost that match last year,i thought you were going to kill someone.
I'm so ready for any nightwolf haha. Man I get salty all the time for real, you can ask anyone who has seen me at an ATL tourny. I'm not a happy man when I lose, but give me like ten minutes and I'm good to go again. :)

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
Prove me wrong !!! i want to eat my words!

i know smargasm and chaosphere are the marquee names in the pool and are indeed very good players. but my statement is based on results..

on a side note i hope chaos comes out of the pool. i never pull against raidens

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Prove me wrong !!! i want to eat my words!

i know smargasm and chaosphere are the marquee names in the pool and are indeed very good players. but my statement is based on results..

on a side note i hope chaos comes out of the pool. i never pull against raidens
It is time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut

I just want to say that the decision to release these brackets was fantastic. Now, no one can complain about rigging, no one can complain about their pools being switched last minute. These are your positions. Prepare for them, or don't either way ATL has done a fantastic job so far with the MK9 tournament.

Excellent work Pig! Give your crew a pat on the back, your payoff will be huge this weekend!
Excellent work pig?

I DID NOT MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence why u have pools w no seeded players

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
If FF counted for seeding, pimpimjim would/should be a top seed since he got 4th at that tournament.

No matter how you want to measure your dicks, tournaments are seeded based on results, not how good someone thinks they are or however proud they were for getting top 16 at some random tournaments.

Also, Pig vs Cat has now become hype.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I would love to come... But I can't get off of work this weekend and I have a ton of school work. See you guys at another event soon hopefully.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Excellent work pig?

I DID NOT MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence why u have pools w no seeded players
lmao, I did not mean to make it sound like that at all! I am actually laughing out loud tho. Sorry man, that post was all love. No hidden messages! The ATL CREW DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!!!