What's new

FINAL MK 11 Prediction before the Trailer Drops

Slymind

Noob
Why on earth would they show a new game trailer at a FGC event rather than e3, the biggest platform for casuals in the world?

If we don't see a reveal of the game this week at e3 I do not think the game is coming until at least 2020.
Have you ever heard of Injustice 2?

Aramonde

Noob
Well looks like Soul Calibur 6 for me. Guys they're not going to reveal MK11 at evo or some other event. Fucking bitch the only game I wanted. Fuck!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Scroll down.

"If you're talking about the E3 coliseum panels, they updated the WB games slots, it's Hitman and Lego DC Villains. Looks like no MK11 at E3 this year after all."

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Scroll down.

"If you're talking about the E3 coliseum panels, they updated the WB games slots, it's Hitman and Lego DC Villains. Looks like no MK11 at E3 this year after all."
Same guy went:
https://old.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/8qferq/to_all_those_disappointed_by_the_lack_of_a_mk11/e0istff/

"EDIT: Ah, I forgot that schedule, so there might still be a slight chance, though I still think it's very unlikely that it'll be revealed on the show floor."

Slymind

Noob
Uh, yes. It was announced at e3. What is your point.
It was announced before e3, and the first gameplay video was at ESL finals. That's my point.

And about your skepticism:

Should they tease next game at IPS, it will gather the attention of a lot of people just because of that, more stream view to a NRS-centric event with sponsorships and whatnot, they can have all the spotlight without needing to worry about being upstaged by another game, add to that, the fact that they will have more time to prepare something good to present(should the game actually exists).

Am i saying it will happen for sure? No, however it could absolutely happen, as i already defended in past posts way before e3.

Last edited:

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Maybe they think it's a better move financially speaking to wait a bit to announce something. And with all this new trailers this week i think it may be a good idea.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
It was announced before e3, and the first gameplay video was at ESL finals. That's my point.
It was confirmed the week before because it got leaked. The big reveal that they *planned* was at e3. MKX also was confirmed the week before and then debuted at e3.

The rest of your post is insane troll logic. There is no good reason for any developer not to reveal their game at e3, the only time when hundreds of thousands of casual consumers are paying attention.

Having 'all of the spotlight' is irrelevant if the spotlight is 1/100th of the size.

Maybe they think it's a better move financially speaking to wait a bit to announce something. And with all this new trailers this week i think it may be a good idea.
It's not. I get that people want to believe but the writing is on the wall here.

Slymind

Noob
It was confirmed the week before because it got leaked. The big reveal that they *planned* was at e3. MKX also was confirmed the week before and then debuted at e3.

The rest of your post is insane troll logic. There is no good reason for any developer not to reveal their game at e3, the only time when hundreds of thousands of casual consumers are paying attention.

Having 'all of the spotlight' is irrelevant if the spotlight is 1/100th of the size.
The game first CGi was released earlier and the gameplay trailer was released on ESL(did they shown the first gameplay footage there because of leaks too? could've waited for e3 right? ).

So i simply presented an argument based on facts, that there is a possibilty that the next game could be announced at IPS and you come at me with "insane troll logic"( i don't recall ever namecalling you or anyone since i came here to discuss), while at the same time you state that "There is no good reason for any developer not to reveal their game at e3", when there could be countless reasons for a game not to be shown at e3(not being ready is one of them), and that many games are announced outside e3 as well.

Also, is there a direct statement that they revealed the game earlier because of the leaks or is it pure speculation on your end? which still wouldn't make a difference because the trailer didn't even debut at e3.