What's new

FINAL MK 11 Prediction before the Trailer Drops

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
If it isn't announced at e3, it is not scheduled for spring 2019.

Starting to look like we may be waiting another year, which is unexpected given the total end of IJ2 development. I thought they were sticking to their two year schedule. Personally I'd be all for them taking more time with each game if they supported the games longer.
There is a theory circulating that NRS games are going to be tied with console generations, ps4 life span is coming to an end and a lot of talk and rumors are starting to emerge around ps5 and xbox2, perhaps NRS will limit one mk game and one injustice per console generation from now on.

What makes me feel that this theory might actually be true is the way mkx was canceled for ps3 and xbox360 after those old gen consoles were confirmed to get their own supported editions. It seems like limiting your games sequels to the newest generation consoles will bring you more revenue, perhaps the time of ps2 were we get multiple mk titles on the same consoles has passed. Now we'll have to wait for the next generation console to play the next mk/injustice game. I hope am wrong and that's not what it is tho.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
There is a theory circulating that NRS games are going to be tied with console generations, ps4 life span is coming to an end and a lot of talk and rumors are starting to emerge around ps5 and xbox2, perhaps NRS will limit one mk game and one injustice per console generation from now on.

What makes me feel that this theory might actually be true is the way mkx was canceled for ps3 and xbox360 after those old gen consoles were confirmed to get their own supported editions. It seems like limiting your games sequels to the newest generation consoles will bring you more revenue, perhaps the time of ps2 were we get multiple mk titles on the same consoles has passed. Now we'll have to wait for the next generation console to play the next mk/injustice game. I hope am wrong and that's not what it is tho.

yeah i think next NRS game will be shaolin monks 2 or horror fighting game mk 11 only 2021 ij3 2023 like was before (2011 mk9 ,2013 igau)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I sincerely doubt Shaolin Monks 2 or anything like it is anywhere on the radar.

I could theoretically see MK11 being held for 2021 but if so I'd be very surprised if there wasn't some other fighter entry in the middle to keep the scene going.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
if there is going to be a trailer it will be in the Playstation event tomorrow.. so no need to panic yet.

Or the ultimate troll... seeing as everyone is pretty much expecting a reveal at E3, just don't do anything at E3 or any tweets before/after.

Then 2 weeks later when people have given up... leak a piece of concept art on some random site. Then a few days later have an "official" reveal trailer on boons twitter...

it may not get the same number of views initially, but it's MK, so give it a few hours and it'll be everywhere...

And seeing as they know we know how things have been up until now, and that (as far as anyone is aware there should still be a game next year), I wouldn't be surprised if they do something like this, just to screw with us.

trufenix

bye felicia
despite never even uttering the words new game since ij2s release nrs has been confirmed to be revealing mkxi twice now and people are seriously getting salty about it.

I'm really hoping they reveal something. The two games I was looking forward to the most were HALO (which already got a great teaser) and mk11.

Israel

Noob
Guys,
If Boon started tweeting in code dealing with Mortal Kombat, you know the game is in development, so why worry of its existence? That game is definitely the next game to get revealed, but a Cinematic trailer isn't what you should be concerned about.. because your gonna get that. Its the Game Play trailer and release date is what you should REALLY be anxious about.

I'm not worried if it exist's, if the game play is good (and doesn't consist of running), my then and only want is to want it be released this year.