What's new

FINAL MK 11 Prediction before the Trailer Drops

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
What if E3 comes and there is still no MK11? :eek::eek::eek:

I remember Boon changed his profile picture on twitter to 'I2" shortly before injustice 2 was announced, The lack of hints or teasing from Boon is making me feel MK11 is no where near ready yet to drop a teaser about it in E3. Maybe it's scheduled to release in spring 2019 so teasing about it now would be too soon?

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I think we should get something before Tuesday. My hype died down when the "leak" aboit combo breaker exposed me for a naiveté. His twitter has had a couple of maybe hints.
One being Night Shift, remembering Marvin Gaye, with a small chance to someone returning to good graces. He sent out a "Why can't you just reveal and take my money" tweet about Elon Musk's model Y car. And one about him not knowing that today was Prince's birthday when he used his Alexa. He knows how to rile people up.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

JDM

Noob

I remember Boon changed his profile picture on twitter to 'I2" shortly before injustice 2 was announced, The lack of hints or teasing from Boon is making me feel MK11 is no where near ready yet to drop a teaser about it in E3. Maybe it's scheduled to release in spring 2019 so teasing about it now would be too soon?
Yeah, I'm not sure anymore. If I had to guess I'd still bet money that it's happening at E3, but I'm just not entirely sure anymore. Maybe they are waiting til IPS S2 or whatever is done?

I think it would be very weird if NRS does not show a new MK or MK related game at E3. Specially regarding the commercial point. But we are 3 days from the conference and no poster leaks and CG trailer until now...this is pretty odd.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Hey OP, what are you talking about? what trailer?

What is Ed Boon saying/doing? is MK11 even happening?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

If it isn't announced at e3, it is not scheduled for spring 2019.

Starting to look like we may be waiting another year, which is unexpected given the total end of IJ2 development. I thought they were sticking to their two year schedule. Personally I'd be all for them taking more time with each game if they supported the games longer.

JDM

Noob
I kinda of feel like they're waiting on the end of IPS 2 if they don't show it at E3... but who knows.