What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra & Torr General Discussion Thread

Best novel title for Ferra & Torr?

• The Little Munchkin and her Faithful Servant.

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • The Savage Cutie and her Obedient Brute.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • The Vicious Dwarf and her Huggy Buddy.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • The Small Woman and her Adrift Protector.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • The Pygmy Lady and the Hopeless Soul.

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Cutie and the Beast

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I can't help but see a misshapen male face on "Ferra", that and Torr's mask remind me of Master Blaster proper.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Is it just me or does it look like ferra is supposed to be like altair or whatever from assassins creed? Especially with the wrist blades. That would be so weird lol

In the new f/t costume

Last edited:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Btw are there any european or uk f/t players? I'd love to get some mu experience but most of you seem to be from US and I can't Play with you due to that dumb Region lock on ps4.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Btw are there any european or uk f/t players? I'd love to get some mu experience but most of you seem to be from US and I can't Play with you due to that dumb Region lock on ps4.
Add me, I'm on PS4 my ID is asodimazze. I play all variations, I can provide some mu experience after the patch hits (at the moment I'm only playing the Beta)

Blewdew

Add me, I'm on PS4 my ID is asodimazze. I play all variations, I can provide some mu experience after the patch hits (at the moment I'm only playing the Beta)
Nice I'll add you. Until then my connection will be alot better so I'm fine with waiting until the patch. I play all variations as well but don't except much pro play from me with them I spent way More time labbing dvorah and spec ops cassie:p

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Kombat Kast: F/T keeps the MB tosses, but are combo punishable on block. Also OH toss has less active frames so that she isn't all the way active till she hits the ground.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Kombat Kast: F/T keeps the MB tosses, but are combo punishable on block. Also OH toss has less active frames so that she isn't all the way active till she hits the ground.
is Ruthless keeping the mb tosses?? My first reaction is fuck yes, second is fear that they're going to nerf PnG damage, which I don't want at the cost of mb I don't intend to heavily use.

That's a pretty harsh nerf to oh toss, already has enough problems, and is the only proper fullscreen toss, bowl girl seems to whiff inconsistently against opponents walking back at fullscreen.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
is Ruthless keeping the mb tosses?? My first reaction is fuck yes, second is fear that they're going to nerf PnG damage, which I don't want at the cost of mb I don't intend to heavily use.

That's a pretty harsh nerf to oh toss, already has enough problems, and is the only proper fullscreen toss, bowl girl seems to whiff inconsistently against opponents walking back at fullscreen.
Yeah ruthless is keeping the mb tosses as well. I really hope they don't nerf PnG damage as well. He also can't f2 into f2 anymore either.

Just in case anyone wants to see the some of changes he gets. F/T starts at 17:30.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
The change to OH toss seems to imply that it's no longer effective as an anti air. I won't really know what to think until I actually play F/T on March 1st.

MK Led

Umbasa
The change to OH toss seems to imply that it's no longer effective as an anti air. I won't really know what to think until I actually play F/T on March 1st.
I think what they actually meant was that she doesn't stay active for as long once she touches the ground, because before she would clip your toes if you tried to backdash b121 close Ferra toss.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I think what they actually meant was that she doesn't stay active for as long once she touches the ground, because before she would clip your toes if you tried to backdash b121 close Ferra toss.
I see. Well, that's a change that I'm fine with.

Blewdew

Soooo what's up with 2f4 being special cancable? They haven't talked about it and After the Beta it Would be cruel if they take it out After giving it to them in The beta.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Soooo what's up with 2f4 being special cancable? They haven't talked about it and After the Beta it Would be cruel if they take it out After giving it to them in The beta.
Lackey would have crap all meterless damage if they did that.

Blewdew

Lackey would have crap all meterless damage if they did that.
Yeah that's why I'm worried and they didn't Even mentioned it in The Stream. I hope they just forgot about it and it's actually special cancable. After nerfing f2 we could need it.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I definitely don't think you're crazy, and your research will be very much appreciated as always sir!

We will get them next time:

Also call me crazy but I think the patch notes might be a bill. I'm going to do a short report after the patch to verify what actually changed

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
No more F2, F2 in the same combo is going to suck. I use that all the time.

I guess it's fine for Lackey though since Roll combos now, it should be about as good.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I just dont understand the choice to remove two F2s in a combo rather than just makes them scale harder if damage was the only reason for taking it out. Or, ya know, dont give us a new combo extender... The double F2 combos are the most fun combos in the game to me and them getting replaced by overhead and low launchers is just stupid

Last edited:

Blewdew

No more F2, F2 in the same combo is going to suck. I use that all the time.

I guess it's fine for Lackey though since Roll combos now, it should be about as good.
Well with vicious and ruthless you couldn't even do a good midscreen combo with 2 f2 except in the corner (sure in the beta with ex low toss it worked). I think we can get pretty big damage out of it though I have some ideas I'm going to lab out when the update will be up.

Atm it's more about speculations. We will find out how f/t will be changed soon and I'm pretty excited about it!