What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr F/T is bottom 5! Lets do this.

so of 11 or standing 2 (fastest standing normals) can he png cancel into another string to carry on the combo, canceling and then combing into f2 would be amazing for punishes

Looks like Tuck and Charge damage increase didn't make it into the game

On the bright side this P&G cancel is nice.... and the decreased recovery is really nice its even safe to do after a simple F2

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Shit. This is amazing. Not that I expect F/T to become the killer, but Ruthless now finally makes sense.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Looks like Tuck and Charge damage increase didn't make it into the game

On the bright side this P&G cancel is nice.... and the decreased recovery is really nice its even safe to do after a simple F2
Only the EX version does more, so only when you use it for armoring purposes

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
you can do 11, 2, F3, 4, or B3 into PnGC F2 and have it combo
And what about comboing it something faster than f2? I mean, it's lower damage, but sometimes you need mid and speed of, say, b1 (I hope it's proper mid now).

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Oops yup was wrong its tuck and trample lol
Its not possible.

To put it in perspective, Ferra gets knocked off of your back for 35 frames. Unless your follow-up to PnG(rc) is at least that much, you can't do another buff in the same combo.

b.12xxPnG(RC) 11xxPNG isn't even possible.

Its not possible.

To put it in perspective, Ferra gets knocked off of your back for 35 frames. Unless your follow-up to PnG(rc) is at least that much, you can't do another buff in the same combo.

b.12xxPnG(RC) 11xxPNG isn't even possible.

Ya just edited my post when i tried it again and noticed she wasn't back on the back... would be nice though lol

Wetdoba

All too easy...
And what about comboing it something faster than f2? I mean, it's lower damage, but sometimes you need mid and speed of, say, b1 (I hope it's proper mid now).
you can but F2 will be better in every way for confirms like that.

yes B121 is a proper mid now

I was really hoping Lackey would get some better tools. I feel like now that Goro and Jacqui have been buffed, FT is the worst character in the game. NRS pls ;~;

joeldm

Noob
OK, repair B121 was a good thing but Lackey needs more.

He needs fast combo without using bar using 11, 2 + 4 and 4, 2 + 4

Ex Torryuken must work consistently so that it can press and exit pressures.
Characters such as Kung Lao and Quan Chi has strong pressure using bar and Ex Torryuken is a form of attack against staying safe.

Ex Torryken is the best tool anti crossup giving a minimum damage of 33%, so it should always connect the second hit.

I would back breaker could be a little faster, 9 may start frame. For example, Zangief Spinning Piledriver has 2 start frames.
Back Breaker is a good tool, many players subestiman your range.

He needs a faster overhead

Last edited:
I wish ferra/torr wasn't so useless on wakeup when using vicious and ruthless variations. this is the only thing holding me back from using him.

currently, he has a worse wake up option that summoner quan chi.

i'm still surprised they gave him the best d1 in the game for his lackey variation when ruthless and vicious needs it a lot more. hopefully in the future, NRS can give him an alternate (ex) tuck and charge without ferra.

badb

Noob
I wish ferra/torr wasn't so useless on wakeup when using vicious and ruthless variations. this is the only thing holding me back from using him.
No, F\T can use the 11 frame ruthless grab, the unknown frame vicious grab (different animation but probably 20), and 15 frame charge on wakeup. They all get new animations so the frame data may be off.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
No, F\T can use the 11 frame ruthless grab, the unknown frame vicious grab (different animation but probably 20), and 15 frame charge on wakeup. They all get new animations so the frame data may be off.
Yeah but thats only at one timing, its not like we can delay a wake up and then armor out because Ferra wont be on our back, plus crossover jump beats all our wake ups so if you time the cross over jump right during that one second that we have to wake up in in order for the game to put Ferra on our back then they can avoid our wake ups completely

Hello everyone my name is Sirius Jones.I want to start a video games channel on theory of fighting games and I plan on doing guides for the whole cast of MKX.Also I would like to be more social make new friends and get better as a player while helping the community.So I started to learn Ferra/Torr (Today ) like I'm day 1 and the character is really fun I'm surprise there isn't a lot more Ferra/Torr players out there.Now while learning Ferra/Torr I noticed some things that They lack or wish they had to be better.Now I have been playing fighting games for a while I'm not a pro but i just wanted to stated my opinion on what I would love to see if Ferra/Torr got buffs and also see what others think.Please also share would you like to see changed and why as well.Let not make the character broken tho.

Vicious:
An Anti Air Projectile.Torr should get a move where he throwns Ferra in the air diagonal so she caught people who try to jump in or back jump.Ex version the Ferra does move which keep them in the air so you can combo.Reason Ferra/Torr don't have the best anti air also alot people will try to jump in or jump out of your space.This move would be just like Kung lao Buzz Upwards hat.

Bowl Girl (BF2),Ferra Toss (DB2),and Boss Toss(BF4) should all get meter burn extension moves where Ferra does more hits.Which should also give you more time as Torr to move around as needed.
Reason throwing ferra is great but doesn't give you alot of damage.if she misses not only do you lose her but as well as all your special moves.I feel this would make it more rewarding if you caught your opponents when having meter.

Pain and Gain add to Vicious.Pain and Gain would be great for this variation because it adds more damage.Reason make people more scared of you space and moves.(Also I think Ruthless should be change all together)

Lackey.
A Command thrown extension.Put in inputs to extend the damage of his command thrown to make more scary like Jax's wrestler.Reason Torr command throw is ok but that just it nothing more nothing less it doesn't do great amount of damage.But if there input where you could change positions and add more damage the payout would be better.

Boulder Roll Ex should change into a slide (like Hakan from Street Fighter) that last hits low.
Reason The slide will low profile moves like Sub Zero slide also giving him a low ender that's unsafe.

Ruthless
I honestly feel Ruthless and Vicious are two alike.i wish that they made a style that Ferra/Torr would fight as tag team partners.That you would play Torr but could summon in Ferra like how Sonya does the drone.Then Ferra could like bite their ankles and jump of Torr for a body slam,she could jump on their face etc for some high / low /throw setups .Just think it would be interesting.what do you guys think?