What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Did I say “honey” is homophobic? I said calling me that is making me justify internalised homophobia. I don’t mind getting called honey, I do mind when it’s a creature like yourself calling me honey. Again, your reading proves to be inadequate.
I’m tired of you, lol.
Great response, honey. I particularly like the bit where you ignored me destroying your preference of presidential candidate with raw facts and logic. "I'm tired of you" = "I lose". It's okay.

It's been so easy exposing you grifters in this thread btw. 95 pages in and you still haven't learned.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Great response, honey. I particularly like the bit where you ignored me destroying your preference of presidential candidate with raw facts and logic. "I'm tired of you" = "I lose". It's okay.

It's been so easy exposing you grifters in this thread btw. 95 pages in and you still haven't learned.
Like you said. “Your preferences”. If you know they’re my preferences why are you bothered by it? In a matter of opinions there is no win and lose situation. This isn’t a competition, this is me giving my own opinions. Also, Trump is a fucking idiot, I don’t like him and I also don’t like Biden. I still have to see the right candidate for a president for the US. So far the only good president ive seen for the US was Obama. Bush was a mess, Trump was a mess, Biden seems like a mess.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Like you said. “Your preferences”. If you know they’re my preferences why are you bothered by it? In a matter of opinions there is no win and lose situation. This isn’t a competition, this is me giving my own opinions. Also, Trump is a fucking idiot, I don’t like him and I also don’t like Biden. I still have to see the right candidate for a president for the US. So far the only good president ive seen for the US was Obama. Bush was a mess, Trump was a mess, Biden seems like a mess.
Because your reasoning is bullshit. Simple.

Saying that I prefer green over purple is an opinion, having a preferred presidential candidate is an opinion at its core but it's one that should be concluded from facts, evidence and research into the topic.

For you to prefer Trump shows that you clearly haven't done your research. He is OBJECTIVELY the worse candidate. That's where opinion goes out of the window. What is even more baffling to me is that you seem to have SOME sense, in that you acknowledge Obama was fairly good and that Bush was disastrous.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Trump being Trump of course. Just another Monday in America
View attachment 17588
Literally the most petulant and pathetic individual ever to obtain national power in modern history.

The Republican Party deserves to fail.
The entire right wing deserves to fail.
I'm tired of the fucking boogeyman tactics of "No! What THESE people are doing is worse than ANYTHING we're doing that we're distracting you from by beating this drum for the problem that isn't as big a problem as we are," and no one calling them out on it. It's fucking sad. And you wonder why I don't give a flying fuck about Communism or Marxism taking root in America? It's because we already have a toxic and problematic party on the same destructive scale, and they've spent the last 20 years and more trying to convince you that they aren't the problem. They are. The Democrats have enabled them in their complete ineptitude to defend the country from the monster knocking at the door, but you have to be oblivious or guilty not to look at the timeline and see which side has done the most damage.

Tl;dr: stop crying to me about how the far left and the fucking ghost of Stalin could supposedly ruin the country, when the people under the elephant banner are already ten steps ahead in that race. I'm tired of it. When ANTIFA and the supposed far-left starts shooting up Walmarts, trying to kidnap Congresswomen, and sending bombs to political opponents, maybe then I'll be concerned. Until then, Trump and the GOP can eat die and shit, and the Democrats can have their damned faces rubbed in it. Fuck the two-party system.

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Literally the most petulant and pathetic individual ever to obtain national power in modern history.

The Republican Party deserves to fail.
The entire right wing deserves to fail.
I'm tired of the fucking boogeyman tactics of "No! What THESE people are doing is worse than ANYTHING we're doing that we're distracting you from by beating this drum for the problem that isn't as big a problem as we are," and no one calling them out on it. It's fucking sad. And you wonder why I don't give a flying fuck about Communism or Marxism taking root in America? It's because we already have a toxic and problematic party on the same destructive scale, and they've spent the last 20 years and more trying to convince you that they aren't the problem. They are. The Democrats have enabled them in their complete ineptitude to defend the country from the monster knocking at the door, but you have to be oblivious or guilty not to look at the timeline and see which side has done the most damage.

Tl;dr: stop crying to me about how the far left and the fucking ghost of Stalin could supposedly ruin the country, when the people under the elephant banner are already ten steps ahead in that race. I'm tired of it. When ANTIFA and the supposed far-left starts shooting up Walmarts, trying to kidnap Congresswomen, and sending bombs to political opponents, maybe then I'll be concerned. Until then, Trump and the GOP can eat die and shit, and the Democrats can have their damned faces rubbed in it. Fuck the two-party system.
The two party system is ridiculous, but this election is far too important for people to adopt the "fuck both of them" attitude and avoid voting for the Dems (not implying that's what you aim to do/want people to do, it just needs to be said for anybody who is thinking of doing that). I know that people have said similar in past elections, but it's been nowhere near this bad.

Trump is a fucking ghoul, and the utmost priority should be removing him. Once that's done, the two party system needs re-evaluating.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The two party system is ridiculous, but this election is far too important for people to adopt the "fuck both of them" attitude and avoid voting for the Dems (not implying that's what you aim to do/want people to do, it just needs to be said for anybody who is thinking of doing that). I know that people have said similar in past elections, but it's been nowhere near this bad.

Trump is a fucking ghoul, and the utmost priority should be removing him. Once that's done, the two party system needs re-evaluating.
Agreed. It makes me want to puke on my own shoes having to advise people to vote for Joe Biden, but it is what it is.

Also, who's ready for the GOP to commandeer yet another Supreme Court seat? I fucking know I am.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

It really IS unfortunate that Biden is his opposition though. It’s going to make it a lot tougher to get Trump out of office when he’s the only other legitimate option.

I’m not a Liberal or a Democrat. But Trump very obviously needs to be voted out.

Onryoki

Because your reasoning is bullshit. Simple.

Saying that I prefer green over purple is an opinion, having a preferred presidential candidate is an opinion at its core but it's one that should be concluded from facts, evidence and research into the topic.

For you to prefer Trump shows that you clearly haven't done your research. He is OBJECTIVELY the worse candidate. That's where opinion goes out of the window. What is even more baffling to me is that you seem to have SOME sense, in that you acknowledge Obama was fairly good and that Bush was disastrous.
Objectively anybody is better than Trump when it comes to the social aspects. However, Trump is economically not that bad. The economy collapsed now because of Corona, not because of Trump. Right now all I hear people say and why they should be elected is “I’m better than trump” instead of actually making clear who they are and their intentions are. If you haven’t noticed, I just enjoy saying things to draw out a reaction.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
It really IS unfortunate that Biden is his opposition though. It’s going to make it a lot tougher to get Trump out of office when he’s the only other legitimate option.
Right now all I hear people say and why they should be elected is “I’m better than trump” instead of actually making clear who they are and their intentions are.
You two just back to back called out my two biggest concerns with this election. It feels like Hillary all over again where the DNC and media are pushing the same "Look! Orange man bad! Our [Insert Candidate] isn't Orange Man so vote them!" shit platform. Only this time, I'd argue it's even worse than with Hillary as Biden is (yet another) status-quo old white dude who is out of touch with the main modern generations. Added bonus this time is that the old white dude is also so old he has struggles articulating. Imagine adding 4 years of president stress to someone already beginning to show early signs of old age cognitive decay. Toss in the fact that Biden chose Harris of all people to be his VP and we have one ugly package being pushed forward to contest the current sitting president (which in and of itself is already statistically WAY harder).

The DNC is beyond incompetent and I hate it. I woulda taken milquetoast Buttegieg over Biden at this point.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Like when Dave and Crimson tore each other up for weeks in this thread, but then went and did the podcast together and all sounded right with the world. I really wish we could do that.
I do not take political discussions personally. Neither does Crimson. Some people in this thread do, though. Besides, while Crimson may be a far-left fool politically, he presents a balanced perspective as far as Mortal Kombat 11 is concerned.

Onryoki

You two just back to back called out my two biggest concerns with this election. It feels like Hillary all over again where the DNC and media are pushing the same "Look! Orange man bad! Our [Insert Candidate] isn't Orange Man so vote them!" shit platform. Only this time, I'd argue it's even worse than with Hillary as Biden is (yet another) status-quo old white dude who is out of touch with the main modern generations. Added bonus this time is that the old white dude is also so old he has struggles articulating. Imagine adding 4 years of president stress to someone already beginning to show early signs of old age cognitive decay. Toss in the fact that Biden chose Harris of all people to be his VP and we have one ugly package being pushed forward to contest the current sitting president (which in and of itself is already statistically WAY harder).

The DNC is beyond incompetent and I hate it. I woulda taken milquetoast Buttegieg over Biden at this point.
Exactly that, I don’t like trump and he isn’t normal either, but honestly. Both of them are bad, at this point I honestly prefer trump. Hillary’s whole prerogative was “Trump is bad, I’m a woman”. This is why I’m tired of seeing them both. I want trump gone and I want Biden to retire. These senior citizens need to take it easy because their final breath is approaching soon.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

COMPLETELY off-topic here, but I was just thinking about the phrase “in and of itself” the other night while trying to sleep. For some reason, I kept thinking it was “in in of itself”, which makes no sense. I kept thinking and thinking about it and how it made ANY sense. It was driving me crazy, so I said “F It” and looked it up. And yeah, it’s definitely “in AND of itself”, lmao.

Anyway, yeah I agree to an extent. But I don’t understand what’s wrong with saying “orange man bad”. I know it’s become a meme and I get it, but I mean yeah, orange man is pretty fucking bad. I don’t normally agree with the “lesser of two evils” narrative, but sometimes it’s just true. There really isn’t very many people in America that are singing Joe Biden’s praises from the rooftops. But I for sure believe there’s a lot of people who understand the awful situation we have been put in. Even if Biden/Harris IS just a little bit better than orange man.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
COMPLETELY off-topic here, but I was just thinking about the phrase “in and of itself” the other night while trying to sleep. For some reason, I kept thinking it was “in in of itself”, which makes no sense. I kept thinking and thinking about it and how it made ANY sense. It was driving me crazy, so I said “F It” and looked it up. And yeah, it’s definitely “in AND of itself”, lmao.

Anyway, yeah I agree to an extent. But I don’t understand what’s wrong with saying “orange man bad”. I know it’s become a meme and I get it, but I mean yeah, orange man is pretty fucking bad. I don’t normally agree with the “lesser of two evils” narrative, but sometimes it’s just true. There really isn’t very many people in America that are singing Joe Biden’s praises from the rooftops. But I for sure believe there’s a lot of people who understand the awful situation we have been put in. Even if Biden/Harris IS just a little bit better than orange man.
It's less about the message "Orange Man Bad" being bad branding. It's actually pretty good branding, especially now after seeing 3 1/2 years of Trump. However, just pointing at one's opponent and saying "At least I'm not them" doesn't do much to sway the people sitting on the fence who could swing either way.

What's Biden's plan to begin addressing the horrendous recession caused by the pandemic? What's Biden's plan for dismantling Trump's shitshow of a COVID "response" and replacing it with actual attempts to fight the pandemic? How is Biden going to manage a new COVID response with the cultural standard Trump, the GOP, and some state governors have set where the virus "isn't a big deal"? What does Biden plan to do to specifically help small businesses rebound from losses during this time and work to encourage new small businesses be made to replace the thousands lost during these months? How is the old white guy going to help remediate racial tensions and civil unrest, especially when the VP he chose is very much a paragon of many of the things people are calling out as problems?

Orange man IS bad in my mind, and he's proven time and time again how incompetent he is. Americans have clearly taken notice; but once again, Biden needs to be taking the "Orange Man Bad" narrative and spinning it into fixing the issues Trump has caused, not just pointing at bad shit and saying "That's bad." Most everyone is WELL aware how fucked things are for so many millions in the US. Give us action plans. Give us positives to look forward to. Give us hope.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
“Orange man bad“ becoming a thing is a prime example of the lack of IQ from right wingers.

There is undeniable proof of him being an evil shitstain c unt, MOUNTAINS of it. Whereas they used to “black man bad” Obama for, well, being black.

Trump is also disastrous for the economy. First terms in presidential history are widely acknowledged to be where you’re swimming in the wake of the economy of the previous presidency. There’s countless proof as to how Obama was to thank for the economic turn. Trump was gifted it essentially, and even then he fucked it up - sure, COVID fucked the economy but if it was HANDLED better it would have fucked it less.

Who’d have thunk? People dying in groves (whilst being scared of how shit it’s being handled) is bad for the economy! D’oh!

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
It's less about the message "Orange Man Bad" being bad branding. It's actually pretty good branding, especially now after seeing 3 1/2 years of Trump. However, just pointing at one's opponent and saying "At least I'm not them" doesn't do much to sway the people sitting on the fence who could swing either way.

What's Biden's plan to begin addressing the horrendous recession caused by the pandemic? What's Biden's plan for dismantling Trump's shitshow of a COVID "response" and replacing it with actual attempts to fight the pandemic? How is Biden going to manage a new COVID response with the cultural standard Trump, the GOP, and some state governors have set where the virus "isn't a big deal"? What does Biden plan to do to specifically help small businesses rebound from losses during this time and work to encourage new small businesses be made to replace the thousands lost during these months? How is the old white guy going to help remediate racial tensions and civil unrest, especially when the VP he chose is very much a paragon of many of the things people are calling out as problems?

Orange man IS bad in my mind, and he's proven time and time again how incompetent he is. Americans have clearly taken notice; but once again, Biden needs to be taking the "Orange Man Bad" narrative and spinning it into fixing the issues Trump has caused, not just pointing at bad shit and saying "That's bad." Most everyone is WELL aware how fucked things are for so many millions in the US. Give us action plans. Give us positives to look forward to. Give us hope.
Again, not an expert is US politics, but I think the weird ass two party system you guys have over there just feeds into that.
The two fossils don't have real competition outside of each other. When that's the case, they don't really need to be good, or even remotely decent, they just need to be the less disturbingly bad one.
In my country - which probably has way too many political parties, to be fair - presidential elections inevitably end up being a two horse race most of the time, and people still vote terribly, but at least having something like 6 candidates in a debate fosters interesting discussions and forces the major candidates to answer questions they normally wouldn't have to.
(Except for the last elections when the other major candidate was so terribly bad that the dumpster fire of a president we have now didn't even go to the debates and won, and now we're just as much in the gutter if not more than you guys are, but oh well, that's how things are sometimes)

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I immediately side eye people criticising Biden’s cognitive levels but not Trumps.

He was shown to be more competent in the debate and anytime he addresses the public. Trump has dementia, slurs his words, is laced up with Adderall (and god knows what else), struggles to walk up stairs and struggles to drink water from a glass.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I immediately side eye people criticising Biden’s cognitive levels but not Trumps.

He was shown to be more competent in the debate and anytime he addresses the public. Trump has dementia, slurs his words, is laced up with Adderall (and god knows what else), struggles to walk up stairs and struggles to drink water from a glass.
I will agree with this but they are both certifiably fucked cognitively. Not saying there is or isn't a lesser of two evils holistically or anything, I don't care, but on this particular subject yeah. They look and sound like absolute shit. Trump being orange, inarticulate, and fat. Biden literally looks like he is going to collapse and die with that blank deer in the headlights stare. I think they should both have to prove they can survive 4 years lmao. It's honestly kind of embarrassing that these are the guys who other countries will look at and base their image of Americans off of. Not that either of those images aren't accurate for your typical person, still a bummer.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I will agree with this but they are both certifiably fucked cognitively. Not saying there is or isn't a lesser of two evils holistically or anything, I don't care, but on this particular subject yeah. They look and sound like absolute shit. Trump being orange, inarticulate, and fat. Biden literally looks like he is going to collapse and die with that blank deer in the headlights stare. I think they should both have to prove they can survive 4 years lmao. It's honestly kind of embarrassing that these are the guys who other countries will look at and base their image of Americans off of. Not that either of those images aren't accurate for your typical person, still a bummer.
Oh agreed, they’re both fucked. But I always feel that it’s a bit suspect to bring up one and not the other.

I wouldn’t be against a maximum age limit for the presidency - kind of like how there’s a minimum age requirement.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Oh agreed, they’re both fucked. But I always feel that it’s a bit suspect to bring up one and not the other.

I wouldn’t be against a maximum age limit for the presidency - kind of like how there’s a minimum age requirement.
100%

I think they're both very questionable at best. Seems odd that they seem fixated on making each other look like they just aren't there cognitively, really opens up the door for the same things to be said about themselves. I've heard some dumb shit recently (haven't we all?) but the cognitive states of both of these men should definitely be further evaluated.

What really scares me is we are seeing them at their sharpest and most prepared but they still come off the way they do. My 96 year old WW2 vet grandfather who is borderline deaf would carry on a conversation better than them. Like for real, "stand by", "dog faced pony soldier", "you ain't black", and the injecting lysol shit are all things these guys have said. Imagine how fucked they are in their private lives when they aren't being propped up, prompted, or prepared.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Lots of conspiracy theories being floated around on here like Trump being on adderall and such, but those posts don't get deleted. It's tough being a center-right sane person on here guys, but it's fine.

Rambo and I will fight hard for our second amendment rights at the ballot office. Luckily we both live in stand your ground states so we can protect ourselves and our families from the likes of antifa and such.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Lots of conspiracy theories being floated around on here like Trump being on adderall and such, but those posts don't get deleted. It's tough being a center-right sane person on here guys, but it's fine.

Rambo and I will fight hard for our second amendment rights at the ballot office. Luckily we both live in stand your ground states so we can protect ourselves and our families from the likes of antifa and such.
I’ll give you credit, you’re a great parody poster.

Pangolin-man

My trusty sidekick is not amused!

Rambo? Sylvester Stallone is a huge advocate for gun control. He has gone on record saying that the 2nd Amendment should be repealed. You're not even good at trolling. Grow up.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I do not take political discussions personally. Neither does Crimson. Some people in this thread do, though. Besides, while Crimson may be a far-left fool politically, he presents a balanced perspective as far as Mortal Kombat 11 is concerned.
Crimson is definitely the hero of MK11 on this forum. And taking political discussions online personally is a terrible idea.

You, on the other hand, make me wish there was no such thing as the internet. Lord have mercy.