What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I'm sorry, but could someone explain what the bad part of the tweet is? I honestly don't understand. Is it the shape of the watermelon? Is it because it's on a stove? Or is it only the hashtag?

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I'm sorry, but could someone explain what the bad part of the tweet is? I honestly don't understand. Is it the shape of the watermelon? Is it because it's on a stove? Or is it only the hashtag?
Black people are often stereotyped to like watermelon, and Black Lives Matter has been a big thing as I’m sure you know. It just comes across as very sensitive.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Fchamp has been a massive piece of shit for over a decade and never faced any repercussions for it because he's effectively in the capcom inner circle (same reason why Noel brown has never been banned for life from everything).

This one was finally too big to ignore, couldn't have happened to a better scumbag.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fchamp has been a massive piece of shit for over a decade and never faced any repercussions for it because he's effectively in the capcom inner circle (same reason why Noel brown has never been banned for life from everything).

This one was finally too big to ignore, couldn't have happened to a better scumbag.
He has always been arrogant, loud, and obnoxious, but I have heard from people who are close to him that he enjoys playing the "villain" in the fighting game community.

This cancel culture is a cancer.
The cancel culture is as inconsistent as Kitana's razors. LOL.

Have you seen Mike Z's outrageous comment on stream? Something to the extent of "This rush down is crazy! I would even dare say that... he cannot breathe!"

Yet he was defended by Sonic Fox and other social justice warriors.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
He has always been arrogant, loud, and obnoxious, but I have heard from people who are close to him that he enjoys playing the "villain" in the fighting game community.
https://theoptionselect.com/2020/06/14/fgc-villain-also-terrible-person-in-real-life/

That whole very, very, VERY tired line is to make an excuse for him being a piece of trash. He's been openly racist to many people over the years at many tournaments, just ask kaneblueriver. Let alone just being a poor person to be around.
Back in the day he used to go around screaming in peoples ears while they were playing their tournament sets, that's like the smallest of the things he's done and even thats over the line.

fuck him, no more excuses.