What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I say this as a lifelong political enthusiast, and as someone who has never in his life been a fan of Joe Biden and resents the fact that he's the person who was nominated to this position: I do not think he could not have handled or performed in that debate better than he did.

Also, if I have to hear one more time about how Obama and Biden built the cages, when it was Trump, Stephen Miller, Krisjen Nielsen, and John Kelly who wrote and enacted the Zero Tolerance policy in 2017 that resulted in those cages being filled, I'm going to physically YEET myself into the Sun.

That was a beating.

haketh

Noob
You gain nothing from avoiding discourse. You don't give someone's argument credit by allowing them to speak. American society is more egalitarian today than it was in the past and that happened because people communicate.

Why might one have conversation with a racist? Because you oppose racism. Maybe you want to punch them instead of conversing, but in the long run, I'd imagine that the former is less productive than the latter.
If this was true then deplatforming guys like milo & Spencer wouldn’t have been effective. Y’all seem to operating under the idea that people buy into this bullshit because it sounds logical. Their arguments get ridiculed & the holes poked through all the time but it doesn’t matter as long as they get their messages out.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I’d rather take D before taking an L “honey”. I don’t need to say the same thing over and oever again. Conversations with you keep going in circles with you having this weird obsession of claiming how much of a better person you are than me.

Fighting the head of the KKK is as pointless as talking to them. The KKK is also a very outdated and extreme example don’t you think? I don’t think a lot of people have to deal with the KKK daily. The KKK also isn’t the root of racism. In order to minimalise it you have to do it on a lower scale, educate people in your area, correct people on misconceptions or racially insensitive things instead of attacking them.

Do I know you?
And there we have it, no viable response.

Also, I've got another round of 'Which side is more unhinged?'.

Surprise sur-fucking-prise again - https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/north-carolina-man-arrested-after-discovered-with-guns-explosives-in-plot-to-assassinate-joe-biden/

And the silence from certain posters continues to be utterly deafening.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
And there we have it, no viable response.

Also, I've got another round of 'Which side is more unhinged?'.

Surprise sur-fucking-prise again - https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/north-carolina-man-arrested-after-discovered-with-guns-explosives-in-plot-to-assassinate-joe-biden/

And the silence from certain posters continues to be utterly deafening.
My post was about the KKK not Joe Biden. Idgaf about who wants to assassinate him. I don’t even care if he dies or not or who did or didn’t kill him and what the political stances of the killer are.

Your stupid posts about the right & left side don’t really interest me. I don’t read those articles, because I really don’t care. Do I think the guy arrested should be in jail? Yes. Quote someone else with these stupid articles.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
My post was about the KKK not Joe Biden. Idgaf about who wants to assassinate him. I don’t even care if he dies or not or who did or didn’t kill him and what the political stances of the killer are.

Your stupid posts about the right & left side don’t really interest me. I don’t read those articles, because I really don’t care. Do I think the guy arrested should be in jail? Yes. Quote someone else with these stupid articles.
Is your reading comprehension okay, hun? The Biden shit has nothing to do with you, you were dealt with here - "And there we have it, no viable response.".

The Biden shit is addressed to multiple people ITT who have been saying that the left in the US are just as bad as the right in terms of violence and extremism. Keep up, this is how forums work if you don't want to double post and spam the thread.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If this was true then deplatforming guys like milo & Spencer wouldn’t have been effective. Y’all seem to operating under the idea that people buy into this bullshit because it sounds logical. Their arguments get ridiculed & the holes poked through all the time but it doesn’t matter as long as they get their messages out.
Well, it's like the theory on cult-like behaviour.

The person who's the most persecuted, and denounces 'the other side' the most, will rise to the top and they'll never be questioned, just blindly followed.

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Joe Biden wasn't my choice, but he performed exceptionally well last night.

What I find interesting with regards to this thread though, is that when the conservative posters can't vaguely gesture at imagined hypocrisy or grossly straw man those they disagree with(or have a fundamental misunderstanding of apartheid), they grow silent.

Also, everyone in this thread should vote regardless of what side of the isle they're on if they haven't already.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What I find interesting with regards to this thread though, is that when the conservative posters can't vaguely gesture at imagined hypocrisy or grossly straw man those they disagree with(or have a fundamental misunderstanding of apartheid), they grow silent.
Funny how that works, isn't it?

Damn those imaginary Marxists, for making it impossible for them to get their shit off without looking like fools. Those are the ones who are REALLY causing the problems.

:coffee: .

M2Dave

Zoning Master
What I find interesting with regards to this thread though, is that when the conservative posters...
Conservative posters? LOL. I have been a part of the NRS community for almost two decades and I can barely count the number of conservatives on one hand.

You people are so egregiously liberal that anybody who slightly tilts to the center is considered a conservative on this forum. Some of you have advocated destruction of property and violence, justified the statement "fuck all white people", equated the police to the KKK, blamed racism for every inequity in the system, etc. The list of asininity is long.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Conservative posters? LOL. I have been a part of the NRS community for almost two decades and I can barely count the number of conservatives on one hand.

You people are so egregiously liberal that anybody who slightly tilts to the center is considered a conservative on this forum. Some of you have advocated destruction of property and violence, justified the statement "fuck all white people", equated the police to the KKK, blamed racism for every inequity in the system, etc. The list of asininity is long.
And just as I predicted, you only surface when you have a statement vague enough to pull apart to suit your own argument.

It has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.
It has everything to do with you being on the wrong side of the argument.
Stop trying to make it something it's not.

Though I do find it funny that @Rude made that statement and you were right on top of it.
"If the shoe fits," amirite?

:coffee: .

Rude

Straw manning and grossly misrepresenting the viewpoints of those that disagree with you.

Yeah, I definitely believe that you listen to and take Ben Shapiro seriously.

Rude

Also, if you don't identify as a conservative politically, why are you replying to a post that theoretically wouldn't apply to you?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Straw manning and grossly misrepresenting the viewpoints of those that disagree with you.

Yeah, I definitely believe that you listen to and take Ben Shapiro seriously.
Yeah because Ben Shabino is the only one who does this right? Let’s be honest here, all positions on the political spectrum engage in this nonsense. Not many come into “debates” or even conversations with open minds anymore. The right thinks everyone on the left are safe space wanting marshmallow communist hippies. The left is insanely toxic to literally anyone that verges from their exact viewpoints, including their own. Calling anyone who disagrees with them all shades of the discrimination rainbow. Oh no no, it’s not that you disagree with me, it’s that you’re actually Hitler... CLASSIC! Speaking of which, lefties also really love semantics. They worry so much about precisely defining the difference between a “liberal”, “leftist”, “democrat”, “tankies”, and all the same on the other side of the isle, like anyone really gives a shit. I’ll never understand the line of reasoning of not caring if you push people on your side away. Or rather, actively doing it so you can, idk.... “win” an argument?

Even the very thing I’ve said here will undoubtedly have people ‘like’ chasing and saying stuff like “yeah, how dare we try to win an argument, the nerve!”. Or the inevitable “they have the luxury of having an open mind, I’m not that privileged”. Save the BS sob story where anyone who can have an open mind is “privileged”, just as much so as the ones who choose not to discuss politics publicly. Which brings me to my next point... always missing the actual point.

Believe it or not, you can have discussions with other people, political discussions even, where neither participant has to “win” or “dunk” on the other.

So, I really don’t get how some of you are surprised that the people y’all have been trying to not have a discussion with, have left to find better things to do. Of course it’s because you left it off with a 360 noscope dunk right?! It couldn’t possibly be people getting tired of arguing in circles that go nowhere with someone arguing in bad faith where there’s literally not going to be any minds changing... right?

Sorry, the air needed venting out a bit in here. Was getting hella ECHOS if you know what I’m saying. Anyway, have a nice weekend fellas.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I just want to know if Dave knows what Apartheid is, I don't think I'm asking for much

Or the inevitable “they have the luxury of having an open mind, I’m not that privileged”. Save the BS sob story where anyone who can have an open mind is “privileged”, just as much so as the ones who choose not to discuss politics publicly.
Really odd projection

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Yeah because Ben Shabino is the only one who does this right? Let’s be honest here, all positions on the political spectrum engage in this nonsense. Not many come into “debates” or even conversations with open minds anymore. The right thinks everyone on the left are safe space wanting marshmallow communist hippies. The left is insanely toxic to literally anyone that verges from their exact viewpoints, including their own. Calling anyone who disagrees with them all shades of the discrimination rainbow. Oh no no, it’s not that you disagree with me, it’s that you’re actually Hitler... CLASSIC! Speaking of which, lefties also really love semantics. They worry so much about precisely defining the difference between a “liberal”, “leftist”, “democrat”, “tankies”, and all the same on the other side of the isle, like anyone really gives a shit. I’ll never understand the line of reasoning of not caring if you push people on your side away. Or rather, actively doing it so you can, idk.... “win” an argument?

Even the very thing I’ve said here will undoubtedly have people ‘like’ chasing and saying stuff like “yeah, how dare we try to win an argument, the nerve!”. Or the inevitable “they have the luxury of having an open mind, I’m not that privileged”. Save the BS sob story where anyone who can have an open mind is “privileged”, just as much so as the ones who choose not to discuss politics publicly. Which brings me to my next point... always missing the actual point.

Believe it or not, you can have discussions with other people, political discussions even, where neither participant has to “win” or “dunk” on the other.

So, I really don’t get how some of you are surprised that the people y’all have been trying to not have a discussion with, have left to find better things to do. Of course it’s because you left it off with a 360 noscope dunk right?! It couldn’t possibly be people getting tired of arguing in circles that go nowhere with someone arguing in bad faith where there’s literally not going to be any minds changing... right?

Sorry, the air needed venting out a bit in here. Was getting hella ECHOS if you know what I’m saying. Anyway, have a nice weekend fellas.
I like angry Juggs.

I agree with just about all of this. I tried for a good bit of time to be civil and meet in the middle, was ignored and lambasted as a radical just for talking unfavorably about the right, and it got me absolutely nowhere and turned me into a cynical shrew who at this point could give or take this entire debate, forum, and community. Every time I try and either be positive or have a contrasting opinion, I get dragged. But then I'm the bad guy for wanting people to answer for their own egregious bullshit.

Yeah, I think I'm on Juggs' side.
This whole fucking thing has run its course for me. There might never be tournaments again because the GOP and the Conservative Right enabled Donald "I am a fucking failure" Trump to run the handling of this pandemic into the ground, and I can feel myself turning into one of the people that makes other communities see us as toxic, so there is no good reason for me to be part of any of this anymore.
Y'all can keep Dubs and Gax, listen to Dave condemning everything he thinks is Marxist, and everything in between. Because I can't fucking stand it anymore.
I'll be lurking on the outside where it's safe, wishing the few of you well who have been pals to me over the years, and the ones I made here in this thread. I am thankful.

"And just like that, Tyler was gone."

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Do you or do you not know what Apartheid is?
What does segregation have anything to do with any of my arguments?

Also, if you don't identify as a conservative politically, why are you replying to a post that theoretically wouldn't apply to you?
Because those who disagree with the radically leftist perspectives and positions are depicted as conservatives when they are in reality moderates.

Regardless of what you label me as, I am not losing any sleep. I am merely repeating the fact that your radical leftism in this thread makes everyone appear conservative.