What's new

Erron Black General Discussion Thread

Discovered this today. I was trying to punish Erron's f4 with perfect block and this happened (I'm sorry for the horrible quality, had to record on cellphone camera this time lol):

I don't know if it's a bug or not. I think you guys might wanna take a look.

Erron

Noob
Discovered this today. I was trying to punish Erron's f4 with perfect block and this happened (I'm sorry for the horrible quality, had to record on cellphone camera this time lol):

I don't know if it's a bug or not. I think you guys might wanna take a look.
Seems fine to me

Dante

Noob
General tip on canceling b222. Input b222 fast then Input the special right after the 2nd hit connects (b22), like as if you were doing a flawless block timing wise.
Btw no patch on pc idk whats up

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Man they need to make Erron's f4 a mid asap. Between AMP, KB and less mixups overall in the game, that move is far too good.

Are we gonna get a Bnb thread for this man?
My main one is:
21212xxbf4,d3,u2,u2,21212
Timing is awkward for ending the juggle in 21212, I’ve yet to be able to connect f32 after the last u2, but that’s probably because I’m still a noob after all these years
does this more dmg than 21212xxrifle,d3,f32xxslide?

Is his b222 bf4 2 launcher one of those combo starters that does not work on pc? I Can concistently do his 21212 bf4 2, but for the other starter I just can’t connect the bf4 2, they always drop to the floor right before it connects.

I believe it's been documented that B222 cancel window has increased but wasn't in the hotfix patch notes

as is, the timing is pretty tight on console even post patch.

I believe it's been documented that B222 cancel window has increased but wasn't in the hotfix patch notes

You say it's tight, but there is no manual wait time that requires a 'tight' link. It's an auto connecting combo where it will connect all the time if input correctly.

You say it's tight, but there is no manual wait time that requires a 'tight' link. It's an auto connecting combo where it will connect all the time if input correctly.
Really? Seems to me there is a wait on B222. it's not a real special cancel (if you want to get the whole string out).
its like B222 - wait until you see the piston come down for the 3rd hit - into special.

I am still pretty a scrub and dunno if there's a specific term for what im describing.

Really? Seems to me there is a wait on B222. it's not a real special cancel (if you want to get the whole string out).
its like B222 - wait until you see the piston come down for the 3rd hit - into special.

I am still pretty a scrub and dunno if there's a specific term for what im describing.
Yea you have to wait till the start up of the third hit, but that gives you time to hit confirm into LnL or cancel into Scud Shot to keep yourself safe

Ok, I know what you are saying. Yeah once you mash out b222, you can choose to bf4 after 2nd hit or 3rd hit. But it will always link. It's not like trying to connect f32 after a popup where you are manually trying to time the hits.

Fayaz

Superman and I disagree
Lots of these are probably known. If there are others you want me to notate/make into GIFs LMK.

Midscreen
268 Midscreen
B222xxBF4 2 DASH 21212xxBF3

270 Corner Carry from Midscreen with Acid ender
21212xxBF4 D3(U) 2(U) 2 F32xxDB1F

282 Midscreen with Acid ender
21212xxBF4 D3 DASH 21 F32xxDB1

286 Midscreen
21212xxBF4 D3 21212

303 Midscreen
21212xxBF4 D3 F32xxBF3

Corner
268 Corner (The 11 can be interchanged with 21)
B222xxBF4 2 11 21212

272 Corner
B222xxDD3 D1 D1 21212

330 Corner
21212xxBF4 D3 21 21 21212

Kounter Blows
364 KB Corner (1 Difficult Link)
21212 KB 4xxBF4 2 D1 21212

Last edited:

i noticed that to. now it's much easier. lol and i thought i developed super execution over night.

Guaranteed and easy way to get 21212 to come out is to do 211 then 12 at the same time. I know that’s not the order of the actually combo notation but I’ve gotten it consistently this way.
Guys, this is 100% legit! iyerfly, very nice find! I actually use both ways but this one is guaranteed. I don't want to get too used to it though in case they patch it out or something but for the time being...