What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
A guy won at a "big" tournament, regardless of whether it'll be defined as a "regional" or "major". The FGC is too hung up on what's a regional and what's a major. A guy beat other great players to prove he was the best that day, why does the classification of the tournament matter?

Edit: Holy fuck did I just repeat my point over and over.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Everyone knows I understand how to rank tournaments. You are all probably dying to hear my declaration. I have given this much thought and deliberation.

East Coast Throwdown 2014.....

is officially classified as..........

A MAJOR TOURNAMENT

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
I bet someone could post a thread about them becoming a father or getting married and you guys would still find a way to argue about semantics.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Here is the ultimate tournament ranking system based on @AK Pig Of The Hut brilliant criteria:

1) A tournament shall be considered a major if Tom Brady does not make top 8.

2) A tournament shall be considered a regional if Tom Brady makes top 8 and/or Jupiter wins

3) A tournament shall be considered a stacked local if Tom Brady wins

So based on rule #1, I guess I helped make ECT a major :DOGE

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Congrats to Jupiter! We still haven't played yet!

Great stuff to my RM peeps (Blake, Khaotik, SonicFox, Astro, Witness, 7L)

Awesome stuff to HoneyBee and Zyphox holding it down with Flashy. HoneyBee - you have a super intimidating Flash, very impressive and scary. Zyphox you're playing way less crazy and more calculated, your footsies have leveled up too. Good shit!

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
ECT is my home tournament and I go every year and have a great time, however, there was one thing this year that really bothered me. My pool was half dudes from the break when there were other pools that didn't have any. i brought up the issue to Shock/Mike but the ECT staff didn't let them do anyhing about it because they already released the pools online. Releasing the pools online is NO EXCUSE to have someone preregister for 40 bucks and go to a larger tournament just to play the same dudes they play every week. shit was whack. i honestly didnt even care about injustice at this tournament :/

other than tht i had a great time chillin and kickin it with all of you guys. see you guys at CEO hopefully?

Status
Not open for further replies.