What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Jupiter continues his impressive string of dominance with yet another East Coast tournament victory. He fights his way through Top 8 after being sent to Losers by Sonic Fox, going through HoneyBee, Arma, and a foe he's never beaten, Revolver. Almost every match in Top 8 went down to wire, and we couldn't have asked for a more overall competitive performance.

In this tournament, we've witnessed improvements in players like Sonic Fox demonstrating patience, Darth Arma adding depth to his game with bounce cancels, and Revolver's clutch factor rising to ridiculous heights. With this being Jupiter's third big tournament victory, he's solidified himself as the man to beat going into UFGT.

Top 8
RG|Rico Suave(L) vs. PTH|Revolver(W)
RG|Sonic Fox(W) vs. EMPR|Jupiter(L)
Darth Arma(W) vs. EMPR|Zyphox(L)
KHTC|HoneyBee(W)
vs. EMPR|GRR(L)
Darth Arma(W) vs. RG|Rico Suave(L)
KHTC|HoneyBee(L) vs. EMPR|Jupiter(W)
Darth Arma(L) vs. EMPRJupiter(W)

Winners Finals
RG|Sonic Fox(W) vs. PTH|Revolver(L)

Losers Finals
PTH|Revolver(L) vs. EMPR|Jupiter(W)

Grand Finals
RG|Sonic Fox(W) vs. EMPR|Jupiter(W)

1. EMPR|Jupiter (Martian Manhunter)
2. RG|Sonic Fox (Batgirl)

3. PTH|Revolver (Lex Luthor)
4. EMP|DarthArma (Batman)
5. RG|Rico Suave (Black Adam, Aquaman)
5. KHTC|HoneyBee (The Flash)
7. EMPR|Zyphox (The Flash)
7. EMPR|Grr (Bane, The Joker)

Last edited:

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I really want to see some different characters win and or get into top 8. but good showing jupiter and revolver! Now lets get some more diverse top 8s!!!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Great Top 8. Hotly contested sets across the board.

I can't read any of the black names :(

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Don't start this. Civil War, Apex, ECT.
I would edit the OP then to include these actual titles rather than calling them 'regional' . It is just an opinion, and I agree that it will lead to really dumb semantic arguments. It is hierarchal bs lol

Edit example: With Jupiter winning APEX, CW, ECT he is the man to beat...

Don't start this. Civil War, Apex, ECT.
Just because it ECT and Cival War didn't have as many entrants as other tournies that doesnt mean they are regionals(Why do you compare ECT to Apex lol) You cant say that the competition wasnt the same or higher than SCR. shaking my head so much right now

Twas a hype tournament and on the whole a pretty diverse top 8 but I really really hope bg vs mmh doesn't become the new black Adam v superman.

Grats to everyone that made it.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I would edit the OP then to include these actual titles rather than calling them 'regional' . It is just an opinion, and I agree that it will lead to really dumb semantic arguments. It is hierarchal bs lol

Edit example: With Jupiter winning APEX, CW, ECT he is the man to beat...
They are regionals though aren't they

Status
Not open for further replies.