What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Props to the placers. Props to Grr for giving Bane another top 8 so I can continue to up play him. Props to Arma for that comeback against Aquaman. Props to Jupiter and Sonic Fox for being great players. Props to Revolver for being a top 3 placer after literally years of hearing him be emo.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Ect has been a major the last few years if I'm not mistaken. It's not apex or civil war. They are regionals.
Regional does not mean the players suck.
Regional does not mean it's a bad tournament.
Regional does not mean an easy win.

Regional means the tournament attracts a specific region of competitors. This region happens to be the NorthEast coast. NorthEast coast produced good numbers. Saltface and Blake came from Atlanta. HoneyBee and Biohazard came from Canada. We get it. Regional is not a bad word. A Major encompasses a large amount of competitors from various regions. It is also subjective to the game. 200 entrants for Street Fighter does not make it a Skullgirls Major.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i think we should start a petition to get cd jr back , we need that afro in our community :DOGE

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Regional means the tournament attracts a specific region of competitors. This region happens to be the NorthEast coast. NorthEast coast produced good numbers. Saltface and Blake came from Atlanta. HoneyBee and Biohazard came from Canada. We get it. Regional is not a bad word. A Major encompasses a large amount of competitors from various regions. It is also subjective to the game. 200 entrants for Street Fighter does not make it a Skullgirls Major.
Its all subjective. Most communities consider ECT a major whether their game gets big numbers or not. Plus you kind of invalidate your own argument when both ATL and Canada are also represented.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Its all subjective. Most communities consider ECT a major whether their game gets big numbers or not. Plus you kind of invalidate your own argument when both ATL and Canada are also represented.
"Large amount of competitors from various regions." You can call it whatever you want to, but 4 people don't negate a vast majority being from the East Coast.

Last edited:

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Saying this in Advance:

If you are coming in here to complain about certain characters, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep your bitching to yourself if you aren't going to give props.

Congrats Jupiter and the rest of the top 8.
Thank you.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
"Large amount of competitors from various regions." You can call it whatever you want to, but 4 people don't negate a vast majority being from the East Coast.
Was SCR a major though? Because obviously a vast majority of them were from the West Coast.

Joke's aside. Congrat's to @EMPEROR_JUPITER !!! I love MMH! I think I'm one of the few people who actually get hype for MMH.
I love watching MMH as well

Was SCR a major though? Because obviously a vast majority of them were from the West Coast.

I love watching MMH as well
Umm honestly many who when to scr could care less what ppl think it was, bcuz mlg and evo are the true big boy tournaments in our community and scr was super tight anyways. Second, congrats to jupes, solid play once again and he came from losers again, haters going to hate but that doesnt matter bcuz da haters aint winning tournaments and that is the goal for competitors.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Yeah. But then why is SCR a major when it's literally called SoCal Regionals? (I'm not saying it't not btw, I'm only trying to make a point). Like, you would call a tournament a "ridiculously stacked major" when it's basically the same situation as ECT.

Justice

Noob
Congratulations to Jupiter on the well-balanced victory using a well-balanced character and various well-balanced tactics and strategies.
He did in fact win with "well-balanced tactics and strategies". Zod is just as broken and requires just as much planning as MMH does. Don't be hating on Jupiter or anyone else because you refuse to play all of Zod just like you only played half of Freddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.