What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, shoutouts to @RM xSTRANGERx and @AK/RM GamerBlake for coming down and showing everyone a great time!
It was great. I'm glad I got to come hang out with you guys and show some appreciation. Watching everyone in this event was an absolute pleasure. RM or not. I hope to see more of you guys in the future.

Also. CONGRATS to Jupiter and his stellar victory over a crowd of strong opponents. This man is no joke. And too exciting to watch.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Congrats to Rev0lver,SonicFox,Jupiter, etc

On Martian Manhunter, he's overpowered and by far the best in the game. Are we gonna keep complaining about the top tier character in the competitive fighting game for months on end or deal with it? Even at this point in the game MMH and Injustice is NOT as bad as other fighting games out there and is definitely beatable. Complaining about MMH at this point where it's unlikely NRS will patch the game again is redundant.

Here's a few characters that go even with MMH

-Doomsday
-Shazam
-Lex
-Bane
-Flash
-Batgirl

We've seen REO get knocked out by Noobe's Doomsday and Harold's Flash at Final Round. We've seen Perfect Legend's Martian beat by Digit's Shazam, We've seen We've seen Jupiter lose at NEC and Winter Brawl. We've seen Jupiter lose to Rev0lver,Arma,Rico Suave,Sonic Fox, etc

Pick 'em up, shut up.

...on my performance, I'm Pretty bummed out since I had to take a game off of/ and lose a game to a Local guy i fight all the time FIRST ROUND on the tournament because of the terrible seeding at ECT, so many people including me ended up fighting Local people we see all the time in our Pools... but whatever better luck next time :/
I still had fun playing casuals and watching the tournament, it was my 18th birthday and it was fun... still, gonna be upset about this seeding for a while...

Last edited:

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Big thanks to everyone who came from out-of state, or hell, even South Jersey. It wouldn't be a major without you guys. There was a lot of great competition represented this weekend.

Special Sunday thanks to @Lith for bringing his setup down to the ballroom so we could play casuals after everything had been packed up. Thanks to @Shock for letting us unpack a couple setups so we could play more casuals all night.
Thanks to @SweetJohnnyCage and LI Joe for organizing everything. John, good luck in your future endeavors. I didn't catch the name of the guy taking over for you, but make sure he has a TYM account so we can tag him in threads about what rules the game was meant to be played with. Which reminds me, thanks for letting us run 3/5 for the whole tournament. It was great, and sure enough the pools all finished on time.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Good stuff to jupiter
I almost cried during the lex matches
Flash really fucks bane

props to sonic fox, the third is the charm.
don't give up on the good fight.

Saying this in Advance:

If you are coming in here to complain about certain characters, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep your bitching to yourself if you aren't going to give props.

Congrats Jupiter and the rest of the top 8.
I see nothing wrong with people speaking their minds.
The has the right to do so as long as they get too personal.

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
No Zod and Sinestro :( I dont like this top 8.

jk. Congrats to everyone!

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
It took me a week to watch all of top 8 due to a hectic schedule so I got a chance to watch it all again last night and I must say, Jupiter played his ass off.

I know Martian is strong character and all but Jupiter did everything right and played solid as shit. His matches against the young pimp Sonic Fox were some of the most entertaining I've seen this year.

Everybody else in top 8 y'all played great as well. Hype showing fellas much props.

Status
Not open for further replies.