What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
i dont understand the concept of superman not being top tier. i mean yeah i sound like a fanboy but it doesnt make any scence! i guess the answer is "haters will always hate the best!"

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Boon shouldn't get to decide who gets buffed or Nerfed, since he doesn't play the game, and doesn't really seem to know anything about it other then what he's seen on a couple streams.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Why is everyone so scared of Bane all of a sudden? Would it be a crime for Bane to have a shot at winning tournaments?

I'd personally love to see Bane in Top 8's with regularity. I think it'd be really hype and good for the game.

Why are people opposed to this?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why is everyone so scared of Bane all of a sudden? Would it be a crime for Bane to have a shot at winning tournaments?

I'd personally love to see Bane in Top 8's with regularity. I think it'd be really hype and good for the game.

Why are people opposed to this?
Because he is already getting some top 8 spots and people are beginning to see his dirtier side.
And they should... They should be afraid. :cool:
Though I'd be more worried about Lex. :eek:

I won't be popular for saying it, and I'm too cynical to honestly expect it, but I'd like to see Scorpion get his damage ratios back, and maybe revert his jumping attacks since anti airs are in a much better place in general. Fine with the other nerfs, and freely admit he was bull shit, but I'd like the damage back. Either way I won't drop him, too much fun and the salt when I win is that much sweeter now.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Because he is already getting some top 8 spots and people are beginning to see his dirtier side.
And they should... They should be afraid. :cool:
Though I'd be more worried about Lex. :eek:
Bane only gets Top 8 when there are like a total of 10-30 people at the tournament :(

And that's even though most people don't know the matchup at all.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane only gets Top 8 when there are like a total of 10-30 people at the tournament :(
Yeah well that's still 22 Batmen, Supermen, and BA's that he is working over to snag that spot.
Besides, honestly outside of the random trolls and idiots, most of the people know Bane is dangerous in the right hands and is probably a solid mid tier character, so if they buff him like he was a lower tiered character then you have a mid gone high instead of a low gone mid.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
he is kinda unusable right now, he honestly needs to be completely redone but that isnt possible so i hope they find some way to make him viable
He needs buffs no doubt to make him Viable for tournaments, But someone with the proper know how could potentially take him to top 8 still, provided a bit of luck was on their side i guess.
Still In my prime of using him I could body most people, most characters with him.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I hope they buff the shit out of Shazam! I'd like people to not laugh when I clash them and Shazam opens with "You can't beat Earth's Mightiest Mortal!" :p