What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
If we're going off of the way the characters are in terms of representation in comics, then Shazam should be at least top 5
and i completely agree. approaching the release of the game i really was looking forward to playing with shazam, and was disappointed. but either way that doesnt mean superman shouldnt be mid tier, the just down right stupid. other characters like shazam need to be better for sure but superman shouldnt be worse.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
also IMO i think just a few tweaks to the low/mid tier characters and everyone will be competitive. there are some really good guys playing with lower tier characters and making them look top tier. ive played with really good banes and harleys, so its the time and effort u put into your character of choice, making right reads and just out playing your opponent. i am so sick of people refering to characters as "braindead" or "broken". quit being a poor sport pussy and learn the MU and level yourself up and reach your potential before you even think about bitching.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
If Bane's getting buffed can I get some Harley buffs? I mean if everyone under her gets some she'll be the new low tier! You have to NRS! (But seriously leave her alone and I'm good)

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I am hoping that they do a mega skin pack.

I reallty really want to see 'classic versions' of all skins for all characters, ( including DLC) so far Harley Quinn, I think is the only 'classic' skin in game.

Ares, Knightfall Bane, TT Raven, Cyborg, Deathstroke, CS Doomsday, Classic Sinestro (in story mode) ....

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I pray that they make that forward charge chain with LOBO a overhead.... and while they at it they should give super man 3hits of armor on his f23 #he needs it

Lex doesn't need buffs.

But he needs fixes....

MB mines just do not do what they are intended to do, his Super Move will drop randomly and level 1 shields make interactibles do freaking 20 percent or more damage for seemingly no reason.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
What can they buff on Shazam?
Make his moves safer (Bane couldn't punish most of them anyways), remove frame gaps (once again, not Bane's best attribute being his poke), maybe a trait buff (Bane will likely get one too), a slightly faster projectile (once again, not really much difference) and maybe a small damage buff overall.
The MU honestly probably won't change much for either side.
Removing the frame gaps and an overall damage buff would probably be all he needs. I toyed with several ideas for his trait, but local Shazam players (Yeah, somehow we have more than one, as crazy as that sounds) were telling me his trait was fine.
In all honesty if he was able to command grab out of blockstun without you being able to backdash out, he would be a decent character. Maybe not great, but decent.

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
I would Like to see the Nevermore Batman Skin
For anyone who dont know how he look is like this

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well colour me excited.

Always get excited about skins, depending on what the patch actually ends up changing will determine my excitement about it.

*waits patiently for Swamp Thing DLC*

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I cannot wait to see what buffs my mains Joker, Bane, Lobo, and Green Arrow(I'm HOPING GA gets some buffs) get.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
There is no way in hell that GA should get buffed. That said, don't nerf him either. Much like Raven, he seems to be one of the most perfectly balanced characters IMO.