What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I've so wet in anticipation for the possible Lex and Joker buffs!

He better not get anything stupid like last time.

Hopefully they made WW more even between stances, her sword stance needs some help.

I'd love for them to buff to the point where her Sword stance is as good as her lasso stance and I can play using only the Sword and Shield if I felt like it, and be successful most of my matches.

I have a feeling that on half of the characters they're gonna tweak, it'll turn out great, and on the other half, they'll drop the ball really fucking badly.

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Lantern lift has ridiculous range.. it should be comparable to Ermac or even less with that stupid low combo starter range.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Can't wait to see what they give Lobo. I hope his patch notes look just like the ones Paul got in Street Fighter x Tekken and cut the bullshit.

Personally, I hope Bane doesn't get too many buffs, hopefully they actually payed attention to the Bane users that all agree he isn't low tier. He could do with a little bit of love though for sure. But I have a terrible feeling they listened to the "wrong" people, without sounding disrespectful of course.

D

Deleted member 9158

Too bad I don't play any low tier characters (Grundy, Batman, Aquaman)

Ah well

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They kinda played it safe with all the other patches, and they didn't really change much, they were just little nudges. Except for Scorpion... but ya... Scorpion.

From the sounds of it, might be next week.