What's new

ECC12 UMK3 Tourny at 8 on the Break October 6th Results

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The point is to show, the more that things change, the more they stay the same.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
it's been a fun read, thx everyone 8)

Shock has some points, Hanzo has some others, RZhoe can suck my dick. I realised years ago that every set of matchvideos from anywhere in the world eventually would turn into shit talk, so I just relax and read the mess. It's not so serious stuff. how can anyone feel offended by some words on an internet forum?

dreemernj

Ambassador
Wow, I hadn't checked this thread in a while but I noticed fallout landing on other threads from the thermonuclear flamebait riddling this thing.

Guys, WTF is everybody talking about? All this cross continent stuff is ridiculous.

zOmG <*insert country or continent*> is so much better than <*insert other country or continent*>!!!!1!!

Tournaments will continue. They will continue to be filmed. Some people will watch and enjoy, some people will have stuff to say about it, most people will say "WTF, they still play that?" As long as the people playing are having fun, it's all good. If you aren't, why bother?

People will keep playing UMK3 just like a lot of them have been doing since UMK3 came out. Some day there'll be some intercontinental ballistic tournament and it'll rock the face off each and every person on the intarwebs. For now, the massive overgeneralizations and petty insults will be nothing more than the mark of a nub.

I don't know about all you but I play the game (or at least I just started playing it again), build this site, and overall say whatever I feel like on the net because it's fun. Doesn't matter how anybody reacts because...I don't really care :lol:

SHOCK... SORRY, BUT... WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?

First off:

I remember (1999) i was in "La Granja" Valencia State: Carabobo (place where i meet hanzo with long hair puta´s face, really a small guy xD who i impressed of how good he are with Nightwolf), i played him... and... beat him and now times change we both are invensibles... but SHOCK... do you read what i said? 1999 if im wrong that was when i even don´t know if someone out of my contry play UMK3 like us (venezuelans players)... and... like i play right now i played in 1999 (off course with more technical moves and more damage combos... but ALL WHAT I KNOW WAS JUST LEARNED BY MYSELF) what can i learn from you? how to fail a TKS in the corner with ermac? or better... do the FANTASTIC 3 Axes? don´t make me laugh! me cago en tu culo!!!

if you don´t want to beleave that i respect you as a Good player... that´s your problem.. not mine, beleave me if you want... if not... you know what to do xD... you can´t see faces when you read something at internet (smile, bad faces, ass faces and all that) the reason im telling you this is just because all what i say about your matches or about that badly tournament get you mad:S i didn´t offense those peoples... i just give my opinion about it i can´t say "oh, wow shock... look your nightwolf... i love how you fail those combos... oh!! look that! shock use Random Select... that´s mean you´re invensible... look! just what i tought he´s the winner of the tournament"... no man, sorry if i can´t say that, but just as i would like to hear from you...i just give my point of view just that, you can tell me the same if you see something in our videos (we do mistakes too... just look at that tournament where hanzo throw me 4 times in a row!! and off course... we win the tournament) or better... take a look at that link that hanzo gave where i jump in vertical and hanzo hit me with a RHK and use dash to rape me, and.. if you want to see more mistakes from Hanzo... UFF stop counting at all cause you´ll going to get crazy with it cause there are too much (like me xD).

Note: Is not "PUtalex" don´t call my puta like that... is: PUTLEX xD

There are some americans guys (who i love) that in msn sometimes love to tell me things like "i don´t like that last tourney" or things like "hey, MKK team plays good" or "be my wife" "why don´t you suck my dick" and things like that sometimes it´s better to shut up ^_^ but sometimes not (liek this moment)

Tim: i really love when you tell good things about us:D
Mach: i love you.. really love you, you like to recall dicks... and that´s make me think if you´re gay or something...(a racist gay :shock: )
Sugar: man, you´re (i don´t know how to say it cause i don´t know the exactly word and ... better.. don´t know how to spell it so i´ll writte in spanish) "imparcial" and that´s good... you´re not with USA players, and now with MKK, you´re with who´s have the exactly reason...thanks for be like that (im not gay xD)
Ded_: you paid something like what i paid back in times xD)
putlex: remember you´re my wife...

MKK hanzo

I know a lot of countries only had the game for home consoles for a long time. Arcades in countries such as Jamaica had arcade cabinets with snes's in them.
UMK3 was here mid 1996... No snes cabinet... 4 axes in arcade..wich you simply cannot do by 2 things:

1: you dont play in arcade only on KB or PC pad.
2: you simply doesnt have the skill :wink:
I don't know about all you but I play the game (or at least I just started playing it again), build this site, and overall say whatever I feel like on the net because it's fun. Doesn't matter how anybody reacts because...I don't really care Laughing
The best post and more smart and sensate should be this. Thx for being impartial my friend.
Hammerbash V2 wrote:
lex wrote:
chicago > all

No.

Chuck Norris > All

So TRUE! Crying or Very sad
Wrong again! Jet Li > All

chicago > all
Fixed: chicago > all USA
:p

me cago en tu culo!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: NO OFFENSE !!

Derek

Noob
rzp said:
Sugar: man, you´re (i don´t know how to say it cause i don´t know the exactly word and ... better.. don´t know how to spell it so i´ll writte in spanish) "imparcial" and that´s good... you´re not with USA players, and now with MKK, you´re with who´s have the exactly reason...thanks for be like that (im not gay xD)
I don't know about that, lol.

I came to this site for MK and a lot of times that's not what I get anymore. So no matter who you are and you come on here for MK then I'm alright with you. Since that's what the MKK guys do I'm cool with them. I just don't see the point in everyone arguing about who's better and shit when it might never be proven.

dreemernj

Ambassador
l SuGaR l said:
rzp said:

I came to this site for MK and a lot of times that's not what I get anymore. So no matter who you are and you come on here for MK then I'm alright with you. Since that's what the MKK guys do I'm cool with them. I just don't see the point in everyone arguing about who's better and shit when it might never be proven.
For what it's worth, disregarding anything else, this post wins the thread.

Play and support others that play. Until the intercontinental ballistic tournament can happen, nothing is certain.

ded

Elder God
who contributed more to the mk community
is that really some sort of competetion? all the vids, guides, matches and etc where i was involved was done for the fans not to compete with someone else.

its just some vids are better than some other. its not a competetion guys.

this is directed to everyone in this thread who posted that as a context.

l SuGaR l said:
rzp said:

EVerybody here love MK man... and now i love you LOL@

dreemernj: man Totally Agreed... why we just stop all this fight and try to see or finding ways to made a Big Tournament or something?.... i dunno... try to look at some "high peoples" to see if they want to patrocinate (is patrocinate? i spell it well? xD) or something like that, or talk with midway or something.. i don´t know!

Edit: ded_ i don´t see all contribution as a competition man... i see all this just like you see, for all fans and all peoples that want to beggin to play MK

AC1984

Kaballin!
is that really some sort of competetion? all the vids, guides, matches and etc where i was involved was done for the fans not to compete with someone else.

AMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the way it should be,but unfortunatly a lot of guys here do not think that way....some US players(i dont want to mention names,you all know who am i talking about) are thinking that they invented the "electricity"......fuck that.....stop it.....we are all here to share our passion about the game not argue who is beter and who is not....some guys play some other do not play that good....that doesnt mean that they dont deserve honor....everybody who still keeps the spirit of 1996 MK madness deserves respect......

mach1

Noob
rzp said:
SHOCK... SORRY, BUT... WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?

First off:

I remember (1999) i was in "La Granja" Valencia State: Carabobo (place where i meet hanzo with long hair puta´s face, really a small guy xD who i impressed of how good he are with Nightwolf), i played him... and... beat him and now times change we both are invensibles... but SHOCK... do you read what i said? 1999 if im wrong that was when i even don´t know if someone out of my contry play UMK3 like us (venezuelans players)... and... like i play right now i played in 1999 (off course with more technical moves and more damage combos... but ALL WHAT I KNOW WAS JUST LEARNED BY MYSELF) what can i learn from you? how to fail a TKS in the corner with ermac? or better... do the FANTASTIC 3 Axes? don´t make me laugh! me cago en tu culo!!!

if you don´t want to beleave that i respect you as a Good player... that´s your problem.. not mine, beleave me if you want... if not... you know what to do xD... you can´t see faces when you read something at internet (smile, bad faces, ass faces and all that) the reason im telling you this is just because all what i say about your matches or about that badly tournament get you mad:S i didn´t offense those peoples... i just give my opinion about it i can´t say "oh, wow shock... look your nightwolf... i love how you fail those combos... oh!! look that! shock use Random Select... that´s mean you´re invensible... look! just what i tought he´s the winner of the tournament"... no man, sorry if i can´t say that, but just as i would like to hear from you...i just give my point of view just that, you can tell me the same if you see something in our videos (we do mistakes too... just look at that tournament where hanzo throw me 4 times in a row!! and off course... we win the tournament) or better... take a look at that link that hanzo gave where i jump in vertical and hanzo hit me with a RHK and use dash to rape me, and.. if you want to see more mistakes from Hanzo... UFF stop counting at all cause you´ll going to get crazy with it cause there are too much (like me xD).

Note: Is not "PUtalex" don´t call my puta like that... is: PUTLEX xD

There are some americans guys (who i love) that in msn sometimes love to tell me things like "i don´t like that last tourney" or things like "hey, MKK team plays good" or "be my wife" "why don´t you suck my dick" and things like that sometimes it´s better to shut up ^_^ but sometimes not (liek this moment)

Tim: i really love when you tell good things about us:D
Mach: i love you.. really love you, you like to recall dicks... and that´s make me think if you´re gay or something...(a racist gay :shock: )Sugar: man, you´re (i don´t know how to say it cause i don´t know the exactly word and ... better.. don´t know how to spell it so i´ll writte in spanish) "imparcial" and that´s good... you´re not with USA players, and now with MKK, you´re with who´s have the exactly reason...thanks for be like that (im not gay xD)
Ded_: you paid something like what i paid back in times xD)
putlex: remember you´re my wife...
I dont even understand what this means. If you want to fuck me [ban incoming], just say so. Stop posting this unreadable horse shit.

Fuck playing mk.... reading this shit is too funny!

it's like stay tune to the....

same umk site!!!!
same umk thread!!!!

(clearing my throat)
stay TUNE to the same ongoing "UMK soap opera"

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
stfu and go play softball

edit: sofboh

rzp ill beat you blindfolded cos ur my bitch

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I find it funny that MKK only agrees with people when they say good things about them, or when they think people are saying good things about them and they aren't. I also find it funny when they say they represent unity amongst MK players when they clearly do not. In terms of the straight up disrespect they display on this site, I don't understand how a single person could support them.

The reason why I am so offended about the recent issue is because I never hyped up the vids, or talked about them as some grand representation. They were vids for people to watch because they happened to be recorded and I paid a guy to in fact record them, and he was nice enough to edit and upload them for me.

This was not meant for a couple guys who represent an entire continent to mock and use an opportunity to boost their recognition. I'm sorry but this site provides a huge outlet for MKK to spread their message, and their message as of this thread is "Everyone sucks except Lex." They don't get the exposure on MKK to the rest of the players in the world like they do on here and they quite frankly abused it here. These are facts, and some of you might not even be aware of that, but this can be wrapped in the age old idiom:

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

MKK hanzo

I received a PM from Dreemer and replied with some stuff, I will wait till he responds and that will change some stuff hoping that he will REALLY sees what happened here.

End of story.