Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
Supergirl is A, not A+. There's no universe where she's better than GL, Cheetah, Ivy, Harley, BC, and Catwoman. She's a little overrated right now because people don't know the matchup and don't realize her weaknesses.

I'm not saying she's B or or worse, just not A+ or top 10.

@A F0xy Grampa Is one of the few top of the top players that have pointed out her weaknesses and realize she isn't really tournament viable at this point. Scar too, but I have no idea if he even has an account on here anymore. She does do good in some MU's, so she should really only be used as a counterpick.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I personally think characters who rely too heavily on their trait to change the entire match-up could move down the list once people start realizing that it might actually just be worth it to spend some meter to get rid of that shit when it's up. I like all the characters I play though, Swamp Thing included, so wtf do I know.

I'm very curious about the Robin pick. More curious about Robin in top 10 than Darkseid in top 5 since the latter could totally be hiding some dirty tech with that trait. But yeah, I want to hear more about Robin now.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
He's allowed to have his opinion. In fact, given his results and status, his opinion might have some merit. He may see some things in characters that we might not.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
You're like 1 of he 3 posts I saw in these two pages that was like "wtf robin?".

His biggest problem is zoning and he does fine against deadshot. That says a lot.
why don't you jump down off your high horse then and explain his strengths

i dont even play the character so im not downplaying and haven't thoroughly labbed labbed him so I have no idea what sort of set-ups he can get between trait and birdarang. I know he's got top 3 neutral game, good damage, and an excellent wake up. Is that makes him top 10 or is there more to it? I'm not saying he is or isn't, because I really want to know the ins and outs of a character before I make any sort of judgement on tiers, he could be top/bottom 1 for all I know. But maybe if one of the people who feels he's top 10 could share with the rest of us mere mortals their reasoning for it, you wouldn't get so many people acting confused about it in here

Fight me Bro - My living tier list

"living"

S+

Batman

Aquaman

Deadshot

Adam

Darkseid

Superman

Atrocitus

A+
Harley

Canary

Robin

Supergirl

A

Firestorm

GL

poison Ivy

Catwoman

Joker

Dr Fate

Flash

Scarecrow

Cheetah

Arrow

Cyborg

Beetle

Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
Pretty good list besides putting blue beetle with GL and bane

Thingy

Retired account
I am glad it is becoming known how ridiculous Darkseid is.

I'm just glad people are downplaying Catwoman. It's purrrrrrfect.
Shes a great character, but not as great as many other characters. Pigs list is pretty damn perfect for the moment. A tier is not a downplay at all. Her low profile on b3 is crazy, but once you figure out what to do about her low profile with your character and respect her range you will do well against her.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I personally think characters who rely too heavily on their trait to change the entire match-up could move down the list once people start realizing that it might actually just be worth it to spend some meter to get rid of that shit when it's up. I like all the characters I play though, Swamp Thing included, so wtf do I know.
ye, gotta clash dat shit up so it resets their charactah powah

AfroBreezy

TYM's wanted hero
Sonic Fox just named all the the zoners basically. Y'all can thank him once your favorite character gets nerfed bad. This games makes no sense to have the most unwinnable matchups than any other fighting game out now. That's why injustice dies too quick

Sonic Fox just named all the the zoners basically. Y'all can thank him once your favorite character gets nerfed bad. This games makes no sense to have the most unwinnable matchups than any other fighting game out now. That's why injustice dies too quick
*Insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn.gif here.* Kneejerk reactions are going to occur when you question or trample with the Golden Boy himself...

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
he has Bane and Robin in his top 10

he has Atroc top 3

perhaps its just his opinion

DeftMonk

Noob
Fight me Bro - My living tier list

"living"

S+

Batman

Aquaman

Deadshot

Adam

Darkseid

Superman

Atrocitus

A+
Harley

Canary

Robin

Supergirl

A

Firestorm

GL

poison Ivy

Catwoman

Joker

Dr Fate

Flash

Scarecrow

Cheetah

Arrow

Cyborg

Beetle

Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
So few people play green arrow he doesnt even appear on tier lists.
Edit: totally didn't see arrow in the list... my bad!

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Maybe I have the wrong idea about Darkseid as well, but I'd really like to see exactly what it is that I'm wrong about instead of hearing about it.
Well @SonicFox5000 is going to be on @Pig Of The Hut's RHS this Sunday (June 11th) showcasing his Darkseid. That would be better than anything I have to say about him on TYM, so tune in!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
All Green Lantern upplayers apologize now!
This. Seriously I can't believe any of you ever said he was top 5 when he was nerfed so much and it's clear as day that he isn't viable.

Also superman is top 5 no question.

Supergirl is not top 5 or top 10 her damage output is a joke and the worst in the game. She's good but she is normalized as hell. She's probably somewhere between 10-15

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'd definitely take what he says with a grain of salt. Not to say he's not knowledgeable of the game.. but.. you know... trolling

SonicFox: Darkseid is top 5
SonicFox: Darkseid needs buffs
What? Those aren't even buffs... The second one sounds like a bug or something and getting more damage on your super is not changing anything at all... He is most likely being sarcastic in that post actually (my guess)