What's new

Early Top 5 thoughts from Sonic Fox

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Wow let's not downplay atrocitus or deadshot please lol
No one is downplaying here , they are good ,very good . Top 5 ? nah , top 10 ? sure

1. Black Adam
2. Aquaman
3. Batman
4. superman
5. Supergirl
6.Deadshot
7.atrocitus
8 darkseid
9 ivy
10 bane

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Y'all don't know about Darkseid yet. He's absolutely ridiculous, and I haven't even seen Fox's yet.

No one is downplaying here , they are good ,very good . Top 5 ? nah , top 10 ? sure

1. Black Adam
2. Aquaman
3. Batman
4. superman
5. Supergirl
6.Deadshot
7.atrocitus
8 darkseid
9 ivy
10 bane
Now we know who to ignore when it comes to tier lists. Supergirl in the top 5? Has to be a troll, no other explanation.

Evil Presence

Representing STB
Fight me Bro - My living tier list

"living"

S+

Batman

Aquaman

Deadshot

Adam

Darkseid

Superman

Atrocitus

A+
Harley

Canary

Robin

Supergirl

A

Firestorm

GL

poison Ivy

Catwoman

Joker

Dr Fate

Flash

Scarecrow

Cheetah

Arrow

Cyborg

Beetle

Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
Lol what Knicks can do with Swamp thing tho!!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

1. Black Adam
2. Aquaman
3. Batman
4. superman
5. Supergirl
6.Deadshot
7.atrocitus
8 darkseid
9 ivy
10 bane
While I think it's still pretty early for a list like this (not even a month into the game yet), i think it's pretty safe to say Atrocitus is definitely one of the better characters in the game AT THIS POINT.

95% of the community thinks he's busted, including top players. There's even Atrocitus players who say they hate fighting him because of how dumb he is.

That's definitely a MU that's been fleshed out since everybody and their mother is using him.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough

"living"

S+

Batman

Aquaman

Deadshot

Adam

Darkseid

Superman

Atrocitus

A+
Harley

Canary

Robin

Supergirl

A

Firestorm

GL

poison Ivy

Catwoman

Joker

Dr Fate

Flash

Scarecrow

Cheetah

Arrow

Cyborg

Beetle

Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
Just a paragraph justification for Robin being A+, if you would? The rest I agree with.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman

"living"

S+

Batman

Aquaman

Deadshot

Adam

Darkseid

Superman

Atrocitus

A+
Harley

Canary

Robin

Supergirl

A

Firestorm

GL

poison Ivy

Catwoman

Joker

Dr Fate

Flash

Scarecrow

Cheetah

Arrow

Cyborg

Beetle

Bane

B+

Brainiac

Cold

WW

Grodd

C trash

Swamp
What's your reasoning for Darkseid being S+? Is it literally just his setplay? I feel his neutral doesn't stack up to the other S+ characters, but I haven't played a good one yet.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
Not 1 supergirl made it out of pools at Combo breaker.
Uh oh, no Supergirls did well in the first major tournament! Time to write her off as below Joker tier!

Serious though I think she's a definite top 10, top 5 not so much... way too many option and ways to land damage to be bad.

Evil Presence

Representing STB
Uh oh, no Supergirls did well in the first major tournament! Time to write her off as below Joker tier!

Serious though I think she's a definite top 10, top 5 not so much... way too many option and ways to land damage to be bad.
Lol I'm not saying that she bad. You're overreacting alot. I'm just saying she probably not top 5

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
TYM not thinking Robin is good is like TYM thinking Captain Cold is top tier. It'll pass after a week or two.

Give the game a few months and darkseid at #4 might be low. People aren't using him correctly.
If that's directed at me I think Robin is good, I just don't think top ten good, there's a lot of really good characters right now.

Tweedy

Noob
If that's directed at me I think Robin is good, I just don't think top ten good, there's a lot of really good characters right now.
You're like 1 of he 3 posts I saw in these two pages that was like "wtf robin?".

His biggest problem is zoning and he does fine against deadshot. That says a lot.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
You're like 1 of he 3 posts I saw in these two pages that was like "wtf robin?".

His biggest problem is zoning and he does fine against deadshot. That says a lot.
I'm literally asking someone to help me understand but so far I'm kind of just being shrugged off. Maybe four bullet points would be nice or something. Hayatei is an exceptional Robin player and his spacing game is fantastic, but top 7? Why? Someone help me understand lol

Evil Presence

Representing STB
TYM not thinking Robin is good is like TYM thinking Captain Cold is top tier. It'll pass after a week or two.

Give the game a few months and darkseid at #4 might be low. People aren't using him correctly.
Kinda like how nobody knew that secretly Demo Sonya was S tier until later