What's new

E3 2018!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I try to never expect anything. But I do wish we see any form of confirmation of MK11. That's good enough for me. But if we don't, though I'll be disappointed, then we'll just have to wait.

Listening to my friends go crazy over Overkill's The Walking Dead also forgetting the dumpster fire that is called Payday 2 on consoles.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
so...no MK Trailer at e3? Unless there is another stream it could be in?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Max and his mates have a theory...

Nintendo Conference.. announced MK and returns MK to Nintendo for the 1st time in ten years, also brining MK to every single major gaming platform, from Mobile, Nintendo, PC and PS. Then, announce Sub Zero for Smash as a final mic drop.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm still amazed that this Spiderman game can so directly rip off the Arkham lineup with no acknowledgement. It literally looks like Spderman: Arkham City :cool:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Max and his mates have a theory...

Nintendo Conference.. announced MK and returns MK to Nintendo for the 1st time in ten years, also brining MK to every single major gaming platform, from Mobile, Nintendo, PC and PS. Then, announce Sub Zero for Smash as a final mic drop.
That was going to happen but you just Jynks'd it, good job, you ruined it for everyone

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mean...it was a cute conference. But barely NO release dates for these titles! Starting to think im glad that i didnt spend money on going.

Looks like Nintendo will be the Savior of E3 as expected.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
SERIOUSLY! Thats all i can think about other than FF7 remake, still no news for either. Everything else still leaves a void in my heart...
I'll admit... The Last of Us Pt 2 looked absolutely outstanding and the RE2 remake got me excited.

Otherwise, the "Death Stranding" game had me like "seriously, we get that you have to walk... then what?".