What's new

E3 2018!

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I will be happy as long as they announce something during E3. If there is nothing I'll be pissed, legit.
I know what you mean man. All of those tweets on the 9th for e3, yet nothing for any major conference?
It could be for one of the scheduled times for an "unannounced" wb game.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think everybody is still forgetting that the MKX trailer debuted on Twitter/Youtube/IGN, not on E3 stage.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Guys, we can speculate from now to eternity. The trailer will come when it comes.
Try occupying yourselves with other things while waiting for it to drop. Have patience.
Meanwhile @HeavyNorse is sitting under an umbrella reading the daily news... and sipping tea.

(random visual since you're pooping on the conversation)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Test Your Might mobile app

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Shadow Run the computer game is like only a few years old

Amazingly good game; panned for being ahead of its time (i.e. online-multiplyer only). Also suffered from Microsoft forcing it to not support DirectX 9 in an attempt to push 10.

But I get it, you meant Shadowrun Returns (2013) and its successors (2014's Dragonfall and 2015's Hong Kong).

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Oh shit I had no idea. I would have thought they would have been some mention of the devestation of the last time it happened. Or did I entirely miss it. There was the story tablets in hell you could listen to but I just assumed that was from like milenia before this one.

I couldnt ever complete the old dooms cause I was young as shit and they were solid
Most of the time, some of those historical stuff hint some stuff from Doomguy's past. Other stuff explain about the environment and the story behind this. Those are never very explanable.

I used to play the old Doom games. I even remember the code. IDDQD. Press "~", and then type this code, and go kill everything in DOOM 2. If you want to end this, type this code, "LDDQD" (I think) that will make you a ghost.

Amazingly good game; panned for being ahead of its time (i.e. online-multiplyer only). Also suffered from Microsoft forcing it to not support DirectX 9 in an attempt to push 10.

But I get it, you meant Shadowrun Returns (2013) and its successors (2014's Dragonfall and 2015's Hong Kong).
So do you suggest me to play Shadowrun games of those years? I avoid the multiplayer ones.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
So do you suggest me to play Shadowrun games of those years? I avoid the multiplayer ones.
I'm sure the 2007 game is dead.

Of the new ones I've only played Dragonfall so far (though I do own Hong Kong as well). I liked it; if you like cRPGs and you like Shadowrun I'd say check out out.

trufenix

bye felicia
I know what you mean man. All of those tweets on the 9th for e3, yet nothing for any major conference?
It could be for one of the scheduled times for an "unannounced" wb game.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
They announced Hitman 2. That was WB's ace in the hole this time. That why using rumors, leaks and tweets as news is idiotic.