What's new

E3 2018!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
cyberpunk trailed looks fucking terrible :( ... I hop the game plays better than that trailer looked.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Fromsofts new game, Shadows Die Twice, is all I cared about really. Everything else will be a bonus. It looks so damn good, can’t wait!
activision is publishing it no idea why they wanna trash a long existing partnership with namco. Activision is a trash tier publisher so makes me immediately think something is up.

Jynks

i dont know what trailer you watched. Shit was lit
really? I thought it looked really bland and bright. Didn't get a cyberpunk feel at all. I was expecting something dark and gritty like Witcher and it's trailers. All cinimatic and awesome.. but instead we got some city fly through of bright city. I am not sure what I wanted all these years (this game was announced like a decade ago)... but that wasn't it.

I should say I am sure the game is going to be good. CDProject are a class developer.. but thayt trailer was did nothing for me.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I guess there is a message in the Cyberpunk trailer talking about the long wait and even goes into some of what to expect.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
in witcher 3 theres a part with ciri where they basically explain between the lines she was in the cyberpunk 2077 universe(via gate travel).

so soul calibur having geralt in it makes it a direct prequel to cyberpunk 2077

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
activision is publishing it no idea why they wanna trash a long existing partnership with namco. Activision is a trash tier publisher so makes me immediately think something is up.
Yeah I agree actually. I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with Activision games.

D

Deleted member 58466

Fromsofts new game, Shadows Die Twice, is all I cared about really. Everything else will be a bonus. It looks so damn good, can’t wait!

I'm really looking forward the it too. Even though I kind of doubt it, I hope it's an RPG, with a lot of build options like in DS3. The bad thing about DS3 though was that a few builds (ahem 40/40 quality or 66 strength) were clearly better than the rest, so if that was improved on that'd be nice

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
You know its easer to simply do not reply if you dont even intend to help right?
Nah, not really. If I made you realize Google is your go to thing to search for stuff then I helped you even more than you think. Try not to poop your pants though, wasnt trying to be offensive.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Nah, not really. If I made you realize Google is your go to thing to search for stuff then I helped you even more than you think. Try not to poop your pants though, wasnt trying to be offensive.
Yeah, really. If there's one thing you made me and others realize is that your responses are cringe worthy just as this one and you somply looked like a clown in your last reply. Playing tough guy just did not worked this time, pal.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
in witcher 3 theres a part with ciri where they basically explain between the lines she was in the cyberpunk 2077 universe(via gate travel).

so soul calibur having geralt in it makes it a direct prequel to cyberpunk 2077
What you imply reminds me of the Dreamfall games.

We have seen tons of dystopian/post-apocalyptic cyberpunk games (Dex, Mars: War Logic, Technomancer, RUINER, etc). Why not a complete far future cyberpunk game? This is a first from CDP, IMO. I have yet to see a far future cyberpunk game since the last Dreamfall game.

I'm hooked for Cyberpunk 2077 (@Immortal , I hope we get the physical edition for PC), Sekiro, Ori and the Will of the Wisps (if they bring it to Steam. Fuck XBOX and Windows 10 Store), DOOM 2 and Captain Spirit. I will wait for those games either for PC or for PS4.

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Yeah, really. If there's one thing you made me and others realize is that your responses are cringe worthy just as this one and you somply looked like a clown in your last reply. Playing tough guy just did not worked this time, pal.
What others? Don't see where did I play tough but whatever. You see asking stuff like that is what makes you Look like a clown to me. A matter of perspective I guess. But tbh you are right tho, its your choice. Keep asking questions like these on forums when you can get a much quicker and probably more precise answer by just googling.

Tanno

What others? Don't see where did I play tough but whatever. You see asking stuff like that is what makes you Look like a clown to me. A matter of perspective I guess. But tbh you are right tho, its your choice. Keep asking questions like these on forums when you can get a much quicker and probably more precise answer by just googling.
Dude, google doesn't help much with its search machine. Most of the times it brings out stuff that might not be what someone is looking for, so it's best to ask around for a quicker response and a reliable source. So instead of being a cynical dude, how about you give some help to ours pal here?

Jynks

We have seen tons of dystopian/post-apocalyptic cyberpunk games (Dex, Mars: War Logic, Technomancer, RUINER, etc). Why not a complete far future cyberpunk game? This is a first from CDP, IMO. I have yet to see a far future cyberpunk game since the last Dreamfall game.
what about the Deus EX and Shadowrun Games? I quite like them. Also Syndicate when I was a kid.

Tanno

what about the Deus EX and Shadowrun Games? I quite like them. Also Syndicate when I was a kid.
Haven't played them at their time. I hope they get the remake treatment and to be played.

Jynks

Shadow Run the computer game is like only a few years old and I think the last Deus Ex game was 2 years ago.