What's new

Match-up Discussion Ducky's Raven MU Chart

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Everything I do to approach Raven is a risk. It's almost like fighting Sinestro except she don't have a retarded trait like him. And my main zoning tools are useless if Raven is on point. I absolutely agree 6-4 Raven.
Yeah I have no idea how bad it is. From the people I played, it seemed in Harley's favor. Part of it is theory, the other is experience though not all too much. I'd also like to play you again some time. I miss those sets haha

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
If your Harley is on Deg's and Saltface's level its a 6-4 Raven
If your Harley isn't then it's a 6.5-3.5 Raven's favor offline and a 7-3 online.

Playing Ducky is learning the hardway. ;~;
Lol I wouldn't know where she's at. And I guess I'll see for myself soon enough

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I hate the harley Raven MU.( my exp from glass sword )
I can't do anything. Like saltface said. Everything Is a risk for harley.

Catwoman on the other hand seems easier, even though they're both 6-4.
Cat stance goes under everything other than pillars. But if I react to a pillar I can just cat stance 3 and it will dodge it. Unless the raven player make the right read. Catwoman also gets a vortex on raven.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
It is. I never played a Raven like that. It felt like a new MU. One of the fee things I found out towards the end though was you can mb b3 in between her b23.
Blind_Ducky was the 1st Raven I ever fought so I knew from the beginning how hard the MU was.

Sami

Noob
It is. I never played a Raven like that. It felt like a new MU. One of the fee things I found out towards the end though was you can mb b3 in between her b23.
If you were able to MB b3 after the b2 it means the b2 wiffed. Do you you mean mb B3 in between consecutive b23 b23 b23?

Not that my opinion matters... but
Aquaman: 6-4
Ares: 6-4
Bane: 4-6
Batgirl: 4-6
Batman: 5-5
Black Adam: 6-4
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 6-4
Deathstroke: 5-5
Doomsday: 4-6
Flash: 4-6
Green Arrow: 5-5
Green Lantern: 7-3
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 7-3
Joker: 6-4
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 4-6
Lobo: 5-5
Martian Manhunter: 4-6
Nightwing: 6-4
Scorpion: 5-5
Shazam: 6-4
Sinestro: 6-4
Solomon Grundy: 4-6
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 4-6
Zatanna: 6-4
Zod: 5-5

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I thought you said Aquaman beat Raven 6:4. What has changed?
Risk reward is waaaay in her favor, when she's in trait if he guesses right after blocked pillar he gets 20%-31% she gets 31% or like 15-20% (don't remember the exact number) into a 50/50 that if he guesses wrong again he loses 44% into another 50/50 and when she knocks him down he has to guess on cross up 50/50s and shit. Also lift footsies can compete with aquas feetsies.

Also I was super fucking biased about the mu because of cowboy.

Blind_Ducky

7-3 on GL huh? You're probably right, I've never really played a great Raven but I always thought 6-4 was fair.
He gets zoned out super hard. His dash being as atrocious as it is really kills him because you can't walk in on her while she's zoning. Pushback from pillars basically negates any forward walking. His dash is so bad that when she does a pull (-5 on block) GL has to respect soul crush. His projectile gets bodied by reflect and pull trades. Once he gets in lift range his options open up and once he gets a knockdown it can be an issue for Raven but getting in is insanely difficult.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
He gets zoned out super hard. His dash being as atrocious as it is really kills him because you can't walk in on her while she's zoning. Pushback from pillars basically negates any forward walking. His dash is so bad that when she does a pull (-5 on block) GL has to respect soul crush. His projectile gets bodied by reflect and pull trades. Once he gets in lift range his options open up and once he gets a knockdown it can be an issue for Raven but getting in is insanely difficult.
A lot of that seems to bank on Raven having trait up. (With trait up GL might as well just hold back because there is nothing he can do, like you said any walking forward is pointless because of pillars pushback.) The only reason I was wondering was because before seeing this imo he only had 2 3-7s (Zatanna and Cyborg). We should play sometime, I want to see how bad this is and I think I can give ya a run for your money.

Blind_Ducky

A lot of that seems to bank on Raven having trait up. (With trait up GL might as well just hold back because there is nothing he can do, like you said any walking forward is pointless because of pillars pushback.) The only reason I was wondering was because before seeing this imo he only had 2 3-7s (Zatanna and Cyborg). We should play sometime, I want to see how bad this is and I think I can give ya a run for your money.
Ravens trait has a 5 second cool down and she still has really good zoning in her normal stance. It's very unlikely GL will be able to make anything happen in those 5 seconds. We can play but it's online so the mu will look like 6-4 GL because you can just shoot rockets all day and autocorrecting pillars is fucking impossible online.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Ravens trait has a 5 second cool down and she still has really good zoning in her normal stance. It's very unlikely GL will be able to make anything happen in those 5 seconds. We can play but it's online so the mu will look like 6-4 GL because you can just shoot rockets all day and autocorrecting pillars is fucking impossible online.
Meh no point if you think online is that bad lol.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Risk reward is waaaay in her favor, when she's in trait if he guesses right after blocked pillar he gets 20%-31% she gets 31% or like 15-20% (don't remember the exact number) into a 50/50 that if he guesses wrong again he loses 44% into another 50/50 and when she knocks him down he has to guess on cross up 50/50s and shit. Also lift footsies can compete with aquas feetsies.

Also I was super fucking biased about the mu because of cowboy.
What about Doomsday? Does Raven not have that "pulled back" hitbox that makes d+1 xx earth shaker whiff? Why is the match not even?

Blind_Ducky

What about Doomsday? Does Raven not have that "pulled back" hitbox that makes d+1 xx earth shaker whiff? Why is the match not even?
I'm not sure yet. It's probably even but I'm going to wait till after SCR to decide because I'll be able to play Brad while I'm there.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Doomsday gets Raven in the corner really easily where d1 ES will not whiff. Only reason I can think of other than the obvious of his trait

Blind_Ducky

Doomsday gets Raven in the corner really easily where d1 ES will not whiff. Only reason I can think of other than the obvious of his trait
Corner isn't scary. Pushblock, block stuff and make a read to get out or just don't get cornered. Noobe did not have an easy time cornering me when we played. Doomsdays trait is really the only thing he has going for him in the mu.