What's new

Do you think there's a final hotfix left with the release of MK Komplete edition?

RomeoBravoDelta

Dojo Trainee
Better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't.

Every time NRS patches one problem, they end up creating two more. I really don't want them opening up this game to more potential problems and end up undoing months of progress.

How many times now have they said they've removed Cyrax's resets? And how many times have they just gotten worse?

Enenra

Go to hell.
But what if the devil is nicer and more caring towards our feelings, and makes that demon Cyrax put away the resets?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
remove the cyrax, jax and smoke resets that are unavoidable. Give the final 8 characters that dont have armor, one armor attack on an enhanced special --> especially Sindel and noob. remove negative edge or give us an option to turn it off in button config if possible..

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yes remove resets
Do something with ANY bug they can fix.
Get rid of the dash nerf? (Maybe it's just coming from a SZ player lol)

PEOPLE STOP ASKING FOR A NEW TRAINING THEY CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HOTFIX. NOR CHANGE THE ENTIRE GAME IN A "KOMPLETE EDITION" JUST SIT TIGHT UNTIL MK10.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yeah they just need to fix the fundamentally flawed aspects.
Damage resets gone.

I have a bad feeling that they are going to "tweak" characters. Hopefully they won't. I'd rather stick with the game we have. I'd rather them nerf characters rather than buff.... there is TOO much armor in the game as it is IMHO.

Seapeople

This one's for you
How many times now have they said they've removed Cyrax's resets? And how many times have they just gotten worse?
Well the Cyrax resets haven't actually gotten worse. The current reset was in the game on day 1 along with the bomb trap and buzzsaw resets. He's a work in progress lol.

But yeah NRS, don't change my game anymore lol. If we get another patch, I hope they just remove the damage resets & block infinites. Nothing else.

HD Smoke

Noob
I'm probably one of few that is cool with all the resets being in the game for cyrax, jax, and smoke but i just find them fun. i only play online. If the resets are removed i still find Smoke and Cyrax in the top 10-12 but i feel like they would need a buff. Armor on EX Smoke Bomb would be fair if reset is out and Cyrax having lesser damage resets maybe? Im not sure I just feel like since both Kharacters are good but lack low attacks that a buff for taking out a reset is the right thing to do. But if there is no more hotfixes i am okay with that i enjoy this game how it is right now. Best game ever how it is now IMO.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm probably one of few that is cool with all the resets being in the game for cyrax, jax, and smoke but i just find them fun. i only play online. If the resets are removed i still find Smoke and Cyrax in the top 10-12 but i feel like they would need a buff. Armor on EX Smoke Bomb would be fair if reset is out and Cyrax having lesser damage resets maybe? Im not sure I just feel like since both Kharacters are good but lack low attacks that a buff for taking out a reset is the right thing to do. But if there is no more hotfixes i am okay with that i enjoy this game how it is right now. Best game ever how it is now IMO.
no

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
1. Sub armor on EN Freeze
2. Skarlet faster jab maybe?
3. Buff Jade damage output
4. Take out all the BS (input bug , etc)
1. That would make Sub extremely stupid.
2. Skarlet 1 jab should recover faster, I agree.
3. All Jade needs is slightly longer EX Glow and to be able to build meter while it is active again like it was in the beta. NO damage increase.
4. Fuck the input bug!!! >:eek:

Don't forget the Jax EX Ground Pound corner reset, the damage should scale.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
3. All Jade needs is slightly longer EX Glow and to be able to build meter while it is active again like it was in the beta. NO damage increase.

Sub Zero needs tools to counter zoners.They should take out the Jax corner reset altogether.

Enenra

Go to hell.

Sub is extremely stupid now in that he sucks ASS. I don't even think armor on EX freeze would be enough. Sub Zero got crapped all over like they trapped him in a port-a-potty and rolled him down a hill. Several people said the main three things Sub needs to start taking tournaments again. As of right now most people would agree too may characters blow him up for tournaments.

Admittedly though, we haven't explored the new "rushdown sub zero" yet.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
...with Bullets! :p

-Scorpions fine
-Subbzy: EXFreeze has armor, like Scorps EXSpear
-Reptiles fine, cant think of anything.
-Ermac: Armor on EX something?
-Noobs fine
-Smoke: No resets
-Rains fine
-Mileena: Not sure if d4 or just trolling
-Kitanas fine
-Jades fine
-Skarlets fine
-Sektors fine
-Cyrax: Remove resets (his BnB does 58% smh)
-CSZs fine
-Kenshis fine
-Freddy: [insert nerf here]
-Sindel [insert buff here]
-Sonya: derp sandwich
-Jaxs fine
-JCs fine
-Strykers fine
-LKs fine
-KL: retarded
-Kanos fine
-NWs fine
-Kabal: Remove 2~NDC block infinite, vasectomize iaGB
-Barakas fine
-Shangs fine
-Woolay
-Raiden
-Sheeva: [buff pasta]
-Kratos: delete

And i want Johnny Cage to have a Johnny Gat costume >:D

Yeah, armor on EX Freeze would be so op lol. Definitely would be awesome if there maybe was one last patch, or a hotfix. NRS could make the game more balanced, remove resets, buff/nerf some people lol. I just don't want the bitching and moaning.

Vulcan Hades

Warrior
Dear NRS, I want a decent practice mode with dummy recording feature so I can test my setups, my opponent's options and my punishment options. Is it really that hard to implement/program?

Other things I would gladly welcome: replay channel, complete frame data and a toggle option to make hitboxes visible in practice mode.

I don't care if I have to buy Komplete Edition, UMK9 or MK10. But just do it. (pretty please)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yeah, armor on EX Freeze would be so op lol. Definitely would be awesome if there maybe was one last patch, or a hotfix. NRS could make the game more balanced, remove resets, buff/nerf some people lol. I just don't want the bitching and moaning.
I don't think EX freeze would be that ridiculous, Scorp's EX spear has armor and that leads to a damn vortex. Sub can't do that. The clones AND that would be stupid, however. EX clones with armor, then?

I don't think EX freeze would be that ridiculous, Scorp's EX spear has armor and that leads to a damn vortex. Sub can't do that. The clones AND that would be stupid, however. EX clones with armor, then?
The clones and that would be pretty crazy. Even if the guy hit him with armor, wouldn't the clone either hit him or disappear anyway?

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Nobody mentions the bullshit hitboxes from some of the characters standing jabs. Jax, Cyrax, and Smoke all have standing jabs that hit behind their head, and sometimes in front of them nowhere near their hand. ofc these lead to combos which makes it even more stupid.