What's new

Do you think there's a final hotfix left with the release of MK Komplete edition?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Very likely...I don't really have a problem with paying for a complete game but I'd like the trainer to at least be at the 2012 standard of FGs. I don't think that's asking much.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Get rid of Cyrax resets
Give Sub his old reset back
Give Reptile his old dash back in terms of meter-building
Nerf Kabal IaGB
Kano's old knives(I hate Kano but he did get major nerfed due to this)
Sub armor on EN Freeze
Skarlet faster jab maybe?
Nerf CSZ divekick but give him armor somewhere
Take out Reptile's armor instead give him a faster start-up , better recovery on whiff and more invincibility frames on wake-up
Buff Jade damage output
Take out all the BS (input bug , etc)
I know there's no hope for online but I still have faith.Or am I going to have to wait for MK10?

It's about all I could think of now but I'll edit this in the future.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Hopefully. They need to fix jade some more. Make her 1,2 comboable into a staff slam and give her her old U3 back.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hopefully. They need to fix jade some more. Make her 1,2 comboable into a staff slam and give her her old U3 back.
they dont 'need' to do any more buffing at this point, new tech is being found all the time for underplayed characters, for all we know she has something thats godlike and a buff could totally break her, its still too early.

they should just remove what makes the game look bad and move on.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
they dont 'need' to do any more buffing at this point, new tech is being found all the time for underplayed characters, for all we know she has something thats godlike and a buff could totally break her, its still too early.

they should just remove what makes the game look bad and move on.
even though i don't like it i have to agree with this,if there's new tech and the character's really explored then there's no need to change tier,after all there are tiers for a reason.

Zer0Hundr3d Reptile has many safe options,he doesn't really need more invincibility frames than any other character,if his moves are getting stuffed then either it's not a proper wakeup or it's too slow and for a reason.

Kano was nerfed for a reason.

Subzero is perfectly balanced,the only thing he "needs" is faster startup on ice ball to counter some heavy zoners but that's not necessary for a good sub.

CSZ divekicks are a massive part of his gameplay,it's how he gets in,gets out,positions himself advantageously (sp?),if anything he should have armour on his EX divekicks but no buffs are "needed"

Even though i don't main Kabal and really hate fighting even against amateur ones i don't think he should be nerfed,he takes tremendous execution to play (feel free to correct me,it's MY opinion) properlyjust look REO

What people need to realise is that few characters "need" anything really,tiers are there for a reason,sure you may have an easier time with said buffs but why should you just request-a-buff yout way through a matchup?

The only buffs i want is for almost unwinnable matchups like Sub VS KL,otherwise i'm sure your skill can get you through this,if it doesn't then train more,you can always improve and don't forget matchups are there to fuck you up,there's always gonna be a matchup you'll rarely win.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Remove Cyrax. Smoke, Jax resets, and Kabal Block infinite. Give Subzero back his damage. "Screw his reset NO ONE should have them" Up Jades damage. Up the speed and recovery on Baraka's projectile. And I honestly don't play Stryker enough to have an opinion on what he may need, but I'm sure he needs something.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I doubt we will see any more patches to the gameplay. It's a monetary thing; patches are fucking expensive

Cyrax net/bomb, Smoke f4 xx EX smoke bomb, and Jax corner resets are 100% guaranteed
Then if those are the only unavoidable resets in the game, those go and whatever else stays.

if its avoidable, then avoid it.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i think we should all stop calling the jax/smoke/cyrax unavoidable bullshit 'resets' as it gets confusing.

should we all call them damage exploits from now on? cos thats essentially what they are.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I opt for general gameplay tweaks: infinites, damage resets, bugs, drops and Jade's en-boomerangs to always return. The last one is the most gamebreaking thing :)

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
My response in ITALICS.
Get rid of Cyrax resets This, I definitely agree with. Just remove it so the second net won't come out in the same combo. You'd think it's as simple as that.

Give Sub his old reset back He really does seem to need this. I feel he's very limited without it.

Give Reptile his old dash back in terms of meter-building I can't recall what it was like so I'm not going to comment.

Nerf Kabal IaGB Can we just nerf Kabal or is that too much? Instant air fire-balls reduction and make it so you can't cancel so quickly into the start-up frames. Obviously won't happen because so many people play Kabal at a high level.

Kano's old knives He does seem drastically underpowered now. Not completely sure what happened but I know it's there.

Sub armor on EN Freeze I disagree here. Just give him back his reset and he's fine again.

Skarlet faster jab maybe? She's fine, as is -- I feel.

Nerf CSZ divekick but give him armor somewhere Seriously is this move punishable by any member of the cast but Reptile and maybe Raiden?

Take out Reptile's armor instead give him a faster start-up , better recovery on whiff and more invincibility frames on wake-up I wouldn't be for or against this really.

Buff Jade damage output Definitely. Jade could use something, she has potential.

Take out all the BS (input bug , etc) Just take out "Negative Edge" and this game would be pretty much perfect for my play-style.