What's new

Do you think there's a final hotfix left with the release of MK Komplete edition?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Jade has problems, but she seriously is better off than everyone says, and doesn't need half the things everyone wants out of her.

Glue, for 12 xx overhead to work, that shit needs to be +36 on cancel hit (which means EX boomerangs now combo), or overhead needs to be much less, definitely faster than 28 frames. And I don't see what giving Jade an overhead/low mixup with the 12 string is gonna do if it's just gonna be a sweep and overhead that doesn't lead to anything.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
- Random Frame advantage moves fixed (if possible)
- Cyrax and Smoke's maximum reset damage capped (if possible)
- Sub's corner reset brought back and capped like Cyrax and Smoke (before you flame, I don't play sub)
- Sheeva's Ground Stomp dash cancelable ala Jax Ground Pound
- Kano's EN Kanoball aimable, or at least cancellable, rather than hold 3secs and unblockable

Altaire

Noob
Actually, I'll tell it like it needs to be said. Altaire, you are an asshole, and your condescending tones are wearing very thin around here. Yes, you are very very smart and very knowledgeable but what the fuck makes you think you can treat others and talk to others like you do? You have big time anger issues and i dont even know what goes on in your real life, but i cant imagine its anything i'd want to experience. You come across as a miserable bastard and Im tired of it, LOTS of others who complain to me are tired of it. Its not funny and there is no other excuse than that your just a jerk. SO CHILL OUT. Learn respect and learn how to deal with other people opinions and sometimes, other peoples ignorance. If i were you, I'd start caring more about others opinions as in respect for the community we at TYM are trying to continue to build. You are apart of the glue that holds us all together, but so are all the others. So respect it.

thank you.
Okay.

Granted, it's really not your place to accuse me of having a miserable life when you know nothing about me, but thankfully, I'm pretty content with myself, so no offense taken!

Altaire

Noob
- Sub's corner reset brought back and capped like Cyrax and Smoke (before you flame, I don't play sub)
- Kano's EN Kanoball aimable, or at least cancellable, rather than hold 3secs and unblockable
Well fuck me, someone made a GOOD patch suggestion for once.

Random frame advantage can ostensibly be patched/hotfixed out, because I know Cage lost the random advantage on his F3 2 somehow. Reset damage is something that REALLY can't be controlled, however. The whole point is that you're more or less fooling the game into giving you back-to-back combos, so in the game's eyes, there's nothing to cap or scale. You aren't doing an 80% one meter combo, you're doing a 30%, and a 20%, and then another 30%. It's just too difficult to regulate the reset damage with simple coding, at least without fucking up the overall damage scaling.

I do have a theory on how to control reset damage more tightly that should fix damn near everything, but I'll save that for another time. Maybe when I get home later.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
The best patch this game could get is going back to vanilla without the infinites and resets. Certain buffs work but most have been a train wreck covered in armor.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Okay.

Granted, it's really not your place to accuse me of having a miserable life when you know nothing about me, but thankfully, I'm pretty content with myself, so no offense taken!
What happens on TYM is totally my place. The way you make me and a lot of others feel is my place. The way you act shows us all you arent happy about something in your life. But I'm glad you are content and glad you think I'm wrong with what I said, which just tells me you still dont give a shit. I am sadden you think the way you act on here is ok and will be accepted by anyone, anywhere. Good for you.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Hey, these are actually all really good suggestions, unbug JC's EX shadow kick and we're good! I'd say give Quan something but I think he's still too underused as a character and he already has unblockable runes. Noob needs better recovery and like 5-10% additional damage as well on his combos.

OH YEAH, AND CHANGE THE DASH SYSTEM BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! Only zoner who really got fucked by that was Noob.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Not sure if true, but I think that all of the random stuff like advantage bugs cannot be fixed....I'd say just leave the game alone...

P.S. Considering what happened with the release of previous costumes, now they have 16 to worry about....imagine the brokenness that might occur if a hot fix lands + 16 new costumes... :-D