What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

So I got all the costumes and i'm having trouble with this wbid thibg and its annoying me
I go to existing wbid account log in fine and then I cant even get my alts, do I have to do something else ???? My alts aren't even there help please

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Mine was on a UK region when I voted so I don't expect mine until the 19th anyway, probably later after that...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I was going to bitch about my not being able to get the game yesterday, but hopefully everything will be patched/working by the time I get it! Although I can confirm that The Flashpoint skins are unlocked in-game if you buy them/buy the season pass on Xbox live.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
So I got all the costumes and i'm having trouble with this wbid thibg and its annoying me
I go to existing wbid account log in fine and then I cant even get my alts, do I have to do something else ???? My alts aren't even there help please
Same thing with me man, thinking we're just gonna have to wait it out. All that grinding on the IOS for what?

Justice

Noob
I had a small issue where I put in my codes via the in-game code redeemer but the skins and stuffs weren't showing in my game until I exited it and re-booted. Just a heads up if anyone is having difficulties with this.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
on an unrelated note does anyone know how to get new 52 Shazam? guess it could be like level 60 since Nightwing was 30, but hopefully not since im only 41

Mulder

King of Heroes
Characters who's third skins have been found-
Superman-Godfall

Solomon Grundy-Boss Grundy

Flash-Elseworlds Flash

Shazam-New 52

Nightwing-New 52

Green Lantern-Yellow Lantern

Lex Luthor-Kryptonite

While it seems like every character will get 3 skins is it possible only some characters will get 3?

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
There might be another... There's a skin you unlock once you win 25 ranked matches, and no-one seems to know what it is yet.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Hmmm perhaps to unlock other costumes you do similar things? By beating all of their character's missions?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Maybe. But that isn't the case for people like Supes, Bats, and Flash. But we can always keep the faith.
Superman and Flash's costume unlocks have been revealed. I highly doubt Batman wouldn't get any sort of third on-disk costume.