What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Cruz

Banned
At the ending of his arcade ladder he turns white lantern but maybe it's not a playable skin.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yellow Lantern Hal is random I guess.

I unlocked it after I defeated my first person online, literally the first thing I did.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I also got Yellow Hal after my first ranked match. I played story mode first though, so I don't know if there was any other criteria I met there or what.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
anyones season pass on psn not working? i got the code but the download doesnt work? the error code keeps coming up. ive tried 10 times now.....

Hi everyone. First of all I'd like to say that I just now signed up for this site, so I'm sorry if there's somewhere else that would be a better place to post this. Anyways...

I picked up my copy of IGAU (360) from Walmart today. When I got home I tried to enter my download code for the Arkham City skins, but got a message saying the code has already been used. Has this happened to anyone else so far. I figured I could post here so that anyone else with this problem could keep an eye for a solution. So far I've sent tweets to Ed Boon's account and the official IGAU account, and used the "Contact" form on the NRS site. I haven't seen any sort of customer support form and any site so far.

Getting a "code already redeemed" message when trying to enter my Arkham City skin code? Anyone else having this problem? Should I wait and try to contact someone or just go back to Walmart and swap my game for a new one?