What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Tkteiy

Noob
I'm ios player in injustice i have a wbid accout and i unlock alot of ios unlock but i really need a console unlock beacause i don't have a console game. If i give you my id wbid would you give me your id to unlock each Other(can it unlock??)
Sorry for my english.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I heard if you have him unlocked already and you sign in on a another account, that you can unlock batman beyond on multiple accounts. Just wondering cause i am having the hardest time unlocking him! lol Thanks!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How much do you have on you.. I accept Paypal and all major credit cards, as well as Western Un-- wait... Deathstroke.. You shallllll not passsss!!!

Lloyd

Noob
Hey guys,
Just recently got that the game and finished the story, fantastic!. However i think there might be a glitch with the Ios game sync or something. Whenever i play the game, im constatly reciecing messages about "new injustice app unlocks" that relate to skins i've un;ocked in the ios version, but the alternative costumes never appear in the game itself.
In addition, after i finished the storymode and unlocked the "Godfall" Superman costume, i have to replay the final segment scene in order for it to reappear whenever i restart my console.
Anyone having similiar issues or has succesfully unlocked their ios skins in the console?

Justice

Noob
Open the WBID section in the app and you'll see that there are two colums: one for iOS play to unlock in console and the one on the right works the other way. By playing thorugh the console version, you are unlocking the cards in the app.

I can't help with the rest. I gotta wait until morning to get mine :(

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Lloyd In future maybe post this in the iOS tips thread, as most of the guys in there seem to know what's going on with the console stuff as well now. Not me, as I don't have the game yet.

Anyways, I believe the "New Injustice App Unlocks" are telling you that things have been unlocked on your app version of the game from playing console. For instance by doing certain challenges or whatever on the console you unlock the character cards of Batman Beyond, Arkham Harley etc. on the app. It's not tell you you've unlocked stuff on the console.

Dunno bout The Godfall problem.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Lloyd In future maybe post this in the iOS tips thread, as most of the guys in there seem to know what's going on with the console stuff as well now. Not me, as I don't have the game yet.

Anyways, I believe the "New Injustice App Unlocks" are telling you that things have been unlocked on your app version of the game from playing console. For instance by doing certain challenges or whatever on the console you unlock the character cards of Batman Beyond, Arkham Harley etc. on the app. It's not tell you you've unlocked stuff on the console.

Dunno bout The Godfall problem.
This is the stuff.

Lloyd

Noob
Thanks for the quick replys :)
The message im receiving on the console is indicating that the challenge i have completed in the Ios version has unlocked the alternative costume for the console version, I believe. For example, under the WBID section in the Ios app under console unlocks, i have completed the challenge that unlocks the Knighfall Bane costume on the console. I then receive this message in the game:
http://i50.tinypic.com/4hchf9.jpg
But after pressing X/Ok, the costume has not registered

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Thanks for the quick replys :)
The message im receiving on the console is indicating that the challenge i have completed in the Ios version has unlocked the alternative costume for the console version, I believe. For example, under the WBID section in the Ios app under console unlocks, i have completed the challenge that unlocks the Knighfall Bane costume on the console. I then receive this message in the game:
http://i50.tinypic.com/4hchf9.jpg
But after pressing X/Ok, the costume has not registered
Try checking your "bonus content" section.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hmmm you're right, it does say from the iOS, try what Proud Disciple says, I can't really offer any help beyond the iOS stuff atm as I won't have the game until later today. I think it's just notifying you that you've yet to redeem the stuff you've unlocked.

Lloyd

Noob
I can't say that i can find anything in the bonus features. In regards to it indicating to me that i'm yet to redeem my stuff, the other content i unlocked, such as portraits, backgrounds etc all became available without any intervention. Guess i'll just wait and see as more people aqquire the game.
Please let me know how you guys go when you get it though :)

What's up guys.
I have 2 issues here. Maybe someone can enlighten me on what I am doing wrong.

1) So I pre purchased the Injustice with the season pass.

I entered the code and received the 1200 points. But where is the actual season pass I am supposed to download?
I looked in Xbox market place "add ons" section - not there.
I looked within the game itself, in the DLC section - but it says empty.
I'm baffled here.

2) The skins I unlocked from my iOS game I can't find them on here? The only skin they gave me was flash 52, I have 2 other ones unlocked in my iOS

Yes I have a WB account which is the same one I use to log into the Xbox 360/iOS game.
Any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
The season pass for whatever reason isn't available yet like the post above xbl probably hasn't been updated yet.

Also it seems the WB account sync isnt working as it should because my unlocks are no where to be found.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Right I don't want to know what it is , but I only wanna know 2 question is prison superman? Because yo can unlock him in story mode, and my second question put yes or no in a spoiler tag, but is Superman prime that hidden reward since, you see Superman prime in the glitch

Mulder

King of Heroes
I checked my email and it hasn't been emailed to me. Has anyone else gotten it or not gotten it?