What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

NTGKOA

Noob
So i just moved to Germany and from what I can understand (my german is bad) at the local Gamestop, there is a preorder special exclusive to Germany where you get a "zombie mode." It includes all the characters with zombie skins, along with the special Batman zombie skin. My question is: If i preorder the game here, will I be able to use ALL of the zombie skins online? Because it's fucking stupid if I can't rock a zombie Harley Q and Joker when I play online against everybody back in the US. I've asked at all the local Gamestops and nobody has any idea.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to use the skins online. It was like that with the classic costumes in MK.

trufenix

bye felicia
Zombie "Mode" is different from the Batman Blackest Night costume (which makes him look like a Zombie). Zombie Mode is probably only available locally.

For some reason I will be buying Injustice for both 360 and PS3. I was wondering if you guys know if I can use the same WBID to sign in in both consoles, so the unlocks will go to both consoles?

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
In theory you should be able to. However, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a limit on the costumes being unlocked to prevent other people using your WBID just to unlock/download the costumes.

Get any Batman card for Batman Beyond and get any Joker card for Arkham Harley. Then there's this hidden reward for completing the game.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I have the ios game and was wondering how to unlock the alt costumes for consoles?
All the information on how to unlock characters is under the WBID or Warner Brothers Logo on the main menu of the game. The actual unlocking process probably involves signing with your WBID from a menu in the console game, this will then unlock the costumes in-game (until we have the game we can't know for sure, but it is inferred)

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Doesn't anybody know what the hidden reward is yet?
Its a long grind!
Im on battle 39 of whats seems to be 42 battles in total.(43 if you count the last Bonus battle)
I might be able to get through it all before the console games release but the game is really tough right now.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Doesn't anybody know what the hidden reward is yet?
We think it's Prison Superman, but can't be 100% sure. As far as we know on the forums knoterror (is it like know terror or knot error?) is the only one to beat it, but it doesn't tell you what you've unlocked, merely that you have the Hidden Reward I think?

We think it's Prison Superman, but can't be 100% sure. As far as we know on the forums knoterror (is it like know terror or knot error?) is the only one to beat it, but it doesn't tell you what you've unlocked, merely that you have the Hidden Reward I think?
(My name is like "know")

But yeah, I've beaten the app game and it doesn't tell you. It just checks off Hidden Reward in your unlock screen. Bank on it being a Prison Superman skin.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
(My name is like "know")

But yeah, I've beaten the app game and it doesn't tell you. It just checks off Hidden Reward in your unlock screen. Bank on it being a Prison Superman skin.
Interesting, thanks for the info and good job on finishing it up already.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
The final reward is on the injusticegame reddit. I won't spoil it here, just get taken down.

Lets just say, if you dont wish to go have it spoiled, it is worth pursuing.
Honestly, I don't believe it's Godfall Superman. I hear you unlock that for beating story mode, and it just wouldn't make any sense for the iOS game reward NOT to be exclusive like the other skins.

That, and every Unlockable skin in the app game has a character card too. There is no Godfall Superman card.

But If I'm wrong, pleats spoil me.

I waited till last minute to pre order at gamespot and over the weekend when I tried to do so it kept saying "not available for in store pickup." However, it didn't even know where I was located or what store I would go to. Are in store copies sold out completely everywhere?

I'm gonna try to call my local gamestop and try over the phone, but if that doesn't work, does anyone know how I can get the game in my hands tomorrow via shipping? If I pay the extra $10 for one day shipping, would it be delivered by tomorrow afternoon? Reason I'm sticking to gamestop is for the red son dlc.

Justice

Noob
I personally pre-order from the stores. I don't like waiting for the delivery dood :D

I'm not sure if it makes a difference in the States, but in Canada, if we pre-order online we get the Arkham pack as well which I'm sure they wouldn't have in the stores, necessitating a delivery.

GearDigital

If I am reincarnated; I wanna become a clam.
Yeah, if you do it soon(LIKE REALLY SOON) then you should have it tomorrow with overnight. I've ordered things and got it next day, but only if I did it in the morning. If I waited till later it took an extra day. It also depends on if UPS, or FEDEX are planning on being dicks with your stuff.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
The same thing happened to me. I have a tendency to procrastinate, even for my most anticipated title. Anyways I went in person and everything was cool. I would just call them up. Either way there will still be copies left over at the game stop.