What's new

Darkseid - General Strategies and Discussion

So what your saying is i have played these mus at a high level, with people who know the mu and actually know how to play it in game and uve played it vs a training dummy yah pce you are theory fighting lolol. The reason why ur arguments seem sketch.
what is this os? saying my opinion is false because I dont play against dragon? Just because I dont lose in the MUs it doesnt mean its not a losing MU. Its not like I literally just sit in training mode every day and not play against other players what I am saying is a lot of players dont lab the MU and just play it in like ranked.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
im sorry, can you remind me when youve gotten the results to back it up while just using darkseid? All i see is hometown heroes, something that happened when almost no one knew how to play against the character. i dont see why you get to just totally discredit me just because your darkseid is more known. im not saying what youve done is no accomplishment but youre not some god that can dictate whos opinions matter.
Almost all my results have been almost all darkseid, in certain mus il switch of course because im also a competitor. Again in terms of online tournies i do pretty well when i enter, offline wise i have done very well when i enter etc. When i play top players i usually go back and forth and win etc. Ur darkseid isnt more known because it isnt as good, imo ur just average..

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
what is this os? saying my opinion is false because I dont play against dragon? Just because I dont lose in the MUs it doesnt mean its not a losing MU. Its not like I literally just sit in training mode every day and not play against other players what I am saying is a lot of players dont lab the MU and just play it in like ranked.
Im saying ur opinion is false is because you havent played the mu at a high level and i assume you havent even played a bladam that plays the mu like a complete robot god and can do all of this, and know one has applied this because its nonsense. You have no actual evidence to back it up.

Almost all my results have been almost all darkseid, in certain mus il switch of course because im also a competitor. Again in terms of online tournies i do pretty well when i enter, offline wise i have done very well when i enter etc. When i play top players i usually go back and forth and win etc. Ur darkseid isnt more known because it isnt as good, imo ur just average..
You didnt really seem to get my point. its not like youve been doing substantially better with just darkseid and yet you act like no one even contests.

Im saying ur opinion is false is because you havent played the mu at a high level and i assume you havent even played a bladam that plays the mu like a complete robot god and can do all of this, and know one has applied this because its nonsense. You have no actual evidence to back it up.
you say no actual evidence while youre providing no evidence. whats your evidence that I havent played the MU at a high level? Whats your evidence for the MUs to be even? my evidence is in the lab. go test it and everything will work. I always thought that MUs are determined by the MUs and not how hard it is to do stuff. if you can do it you can do it.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
You didnt really seem to get my point. its not like youve been doing substantially better with just darkseid and yet you act like no one even contests.
Lmao i do way better than you with darkseid lmao what is this, hth,eleague, you havent even made a wotgs top 8 lol, beating and competing with high level players, For example tweedy bodied you when you guys played, while me and tweedy go back and forth and i recently just beat him in tourney, etc. No shots a tweedy, tweedys goat. You literally lost to my day 1 batman with darkseid lol in ranked ft3 granted its ranked but u used darkseid and just do the same braindead shit.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
you say no actual evidence while youre providing no evidence. whats your evidence that I havent played the MU at a high level? Whats your evidence for the MUs to be even? my evidence is in the lab. go test it and everything will work. I always thought that MUs are determined by the MUs and not how hard it is to do stuff. if you can do it you can do it.
You have no mu evidence to back it up is what im saying these things are all good on paper, but not reliable in game, some of the things you said are good in the mu but a lot of it is fake.

Lmao i do way better than you with darkseid lmao what is this, hth,eleague, you havent even made a wotgs top 8 lol, beating and competing with high level players, For example tweedy bodied you when you guys played, while me and tweedy go back and forth and i recently just beat him in tourney, etc. No shots a tweedy, tweedys goat.
if you want to play it like that ive beaten plenty of opponents youve lost to in wotg get out of here with that bs.

You have no mu evidence to back it up is what im saying these things are all good on paper, but not reliable in game, some of the things you said are good in the mu but a lot of it is fake.
why? why is it fake? why is it not applicable? how is the opponent just walking through/mbroll/divekicking their way to darkseid not applicable? how is the opponent using black magic against trait setups not applicable?

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
if you want to play it like that ive beaten plenty of opponents youve lost to in wotg get out of here with that bs.
Breh have you mad top 8, literally the 1st to times this season i used only hellboy to train him, even last season i only played in the beggining and that was b4 i used darkseid, when i used him the 1 time throughout i got top 8, this season when i went almost all darkseid i made top 8. You havent gotten top 8 in wotgs even please stop.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
why? why is it fake? why is it not applicable? how is the opponent just walking through/mbroll/divekicking their way to darkseid not applicable? how is the opponent using black magic against trait setups not applicable?
The way u were making it sound is basically ba gets in for free and doesnt deal with anything darkseid does, when the bas i play do this and i bait them and punish them, walking works obviously, dive kick is only good on reads bc most of the time laser hits him out of it, if you are only looking for trait set up maybe you can get a black magic, but u arent reacting if darkseid is throwin out lasers and other stuff etc its just not fast enough.

Breh have you mad top 8, literally the 1st to times this season i used only hellboy to train him, even last season i only played in the beggining and that was b4 i used darkseid, when i used him the 1 time throughout i got top 8, this season when i went almost all darkseid i made top 8. You havent gotten top 8 in wotgs even please stop.
wow this is just pathetic. No i havent made a top 8 in wotg you caught me. But its not like you made top 8 with just darkseid. its not like youre the only darkseid and no one else matters. maybe Id be willing to listen to the god of darkseid if he would actually describe why he disagrees with me instead of just saying youre wrong and devolving into you didnt make top 8 youre wrong

The way u were making it sound is basically ba gets in for free and doesnt deal with anything darkseid does, when the bas i play do this and i bait them and punish them, walking works obviously, dive kick is only good on reads bc most of the time laser hits him out of it, if you are only looking for trait set up maybe you can get a black magic, but u arent reacting if darkseid is throwin out lasers and other stuff etc its just not fast enough.
lol how are you not reacting to lasers? youd have to be like sweep distance to not react to lasers. you react, duck and punish. ba has to deal with darkseids options significantly less so he wins the mu.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
wow this is just pathetic. No i havent made a top 8 in wotg you caught me. But its not like you made top 8 with just darkseid. its not like youre the only darkseid and no one else matters. maybe Id be willing to listen to the god of darkseid if he would actually describe why he disagrees with me instead of just saying youre wrong and devolving into you didnt make top 8 youre wrong
Dude literally 95 percent darkseid you caught me, i never said im the only darkseid that matters, and i explained numerous times why ur wrong, then i said since you claim the mus is bad, i asked who uve played like this and then u said u havent. Then u said im not substanitally better which is false, i mentioned results jokingly after u questioned my expierence in the mu.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
lol how are you not reacting to lasers? youd have to be like sweep distance to not react to lasers. you react, duck and punish. ba has to deal with darkseids options significantly less so he wins the mu.
I meant demon if darkseid is throwin out lasers, xx lasers, whiffind d1s u are not reacting to demon because blackmagic doesnt start up fast enough.

Dude literally 95 percent darkseid you caught me, i never said im the only darkseid that matters, and i explained numerous times why ur wrong, then i said since you claim the mus is bad, i asked who uve played like this and then u said u havent. Then u said im not substanitally better which is false, i mentioned results jokingly after u questioned my expierence in the mu.
but you havent. I tried explaining why i believe its a bad mu, you said some points that didnt refute mine and then you said what i was saying was unrealistic and no one ive played could play like that. I said youre not so much better that my opinion just doesnt matter like you make it sound.

I meant demon if darkseid is throwin out lasers, xx lasers, whiffind d1s u are not reacting to demon because blackmagic doesnt start up fast enough.
yea and if youre dicking around like that youll get caught by black magic. the only way you could prevent it is if you read the black magic, and do a crazy setup one way or another and hope the opponent does the stupidest option they can make.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
but you havent. I tried explaining why i believe its a bad mu, you said some points that didnt refute mine and then you said what i was saying was unrealistic and no one ive played could play like that. I said youre not so much better that my opinion just doesnt matter like you make it sound.
I literally in the previous posts just told you why i personally think its unrealistic, and you even admitted that you havent played anyone who has played it like that. I just said im better than you after you said that im not substantially better than you, but you never said that about ur opinion not mattering, i disagree with it.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
yea and if youre dicking around like that youll get caught by black magic. the only way you could prevent it is if you read the black magic, and do a crazy setup one way or another and hope the opponent does the stupidest option they can make.
Ok bait a black magic lol just do an air laser, they do bm then do reversal demon summon, this just isnt what happens in game if the black adam squirms like this hes gonna get caught by a lot of stuff getting demon vs ba isnt hard.

I literally in the previous posts just told you why i personally think its unrealistic, and you even admitted that you havent played anyone who has played it like that. I just said im better than you after you said that im not substantially better than you, but you never said that about ur opinion not mattering, i disagree with it.
Again its not unrealistic just not many players ive played have consistently done it because they believe the meme. you were saying that since I dont have wotg top 8s I clearly dont know the MUs.

Ok bait a black magic lol just do an air laser, they do bm then do reversal demon summon, this just isnt what happens in game if the black adam squirms like this hes gonna get caught by a lot of stuff getting demon vs ba isnt hard.
ok and what happens if they dont do bm? what happens if they did bm when they were expecting you to jump? what happens if they do bm but then see you get trait and think ok one of the many ways to stop your trait setup? its almost like black adams has a lot more options than darkseid.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Again its not unrealistic just not many players ive played have consistently done it because they believe the meme. you were saying that since I dont have wotg top 8s I clearly dont know the MUs.
Ive never said that lolol, i said something along the lines off with ur results u know so much better than me because of mu knowledge, sarcastically.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
Black Adam has to come to darkseid, not the other way around. This helps darkseid mix, while black adam forces seid to play safer and less maniac cuz of the huge risk reward, darkseid counters almost all of black adam's nonsense. The matchup is 5-5 no doubt, leaning a little towards darkseid if anything.

Black Adam has to come to darkseid, not the other way around. This helps darkseid mix, while black adam forces seid to play safer and less maniac cuz of the huge risk reward, darkseid counters almost all of black adam's nonsense. The matchup is 5-5 no doubt, leaning a little towards darkseid if anything.
"black adam has to go to darkseid so darkseid wins" "flash has to go to darkseid so darkseid wins"
am i doing this right?