What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

axeman87

Noob
No one picked up on this? ...

'Also, the inclusion of Darkseid finally signals that the massive support mobile players have garnered is being rewarded. Darkseid is not available to console players'

Call me paranoid, but this is a clear dig at all the crybabies that complained about the (console) game.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
, I guess by that time they figure most problems are solved, the fans wouldn't go nuts for patches by then or simply have other projects their bosses(ie WB) want them to do, know what I mean? Injustice etc but I do hope Mk 10 will obviously get more attention(not that I hate MK 9, I love it)

I have to admit though, I'm glad WB someone with money got the rights to MK team since Midway was well...rushing them every two years with no patches, updates etc.
yeah i get it but it would be nice if another division watched over it longer, shit Capcom is still supporting SFIV.
i agree WB picking up the MK team was perfect i still remember waiting for MKvDC DLC :(

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Some how I think even if NRS did what EVERYONE wanted(or almost everyone) someone would still bitch about something. I mean take MMH for example, people wanted him and said they'd toss Injustice, hate NRS etc if they didn't include him. They put him in then fans wanted "Robin, Red Hood, Animal Man" and several other non relevant inner fanboy characters that the masses don't care much for, therefore instead of being grateful for what NRS has given them they'd rather cry and go with the "F you NRS, where's Plastic man!!!" *sigh*

yeah i get it but it would be nice if another division watched over it longer, shit Capcom is still supporting SFIV.
i agree WB picking up the MK team was perfect i still remember waiting for MKvDC DLC :(
Capcom imo does the opposite too much, I hate it when companies make 100 versions of the same damn game when they could have added this stuff via DLC like other games do. Know what I mean? I don't even like it when there's two versions of the same game much less 4 or 5 + lol. That's my beef with Capcom honestly, but I can see your point on WB allowing NRS to work on perhaps the same game a year after it's out at least. At least they're not rushing them like Midway was towards the end there which IMO is a good thing. But to each his own.

I'd personally love to see a TMNT fighting game under NRS, their darker, gritty style fits NRS

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Hmm, those pics got me thinking. Injustice with 3v3 and each character had one health bar, like MKT/KoF... would be pretty awesome/hype imo.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
May I add that Bizarro is possibly the easiest character to add in.

Just recolor all of Superman's moves to fit him. Give him like Grundy's stance. Zod's super maybe.

this is fake ppl. The only thing new on the ios version was the BA new 52 for the ps4. The idea behind ios and consoles is they want you to cross play and offer rewards for doing so. I've looked into this and there is no Darkseid coming or any other character.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
this is fake ppl. The only thing new on the ios version was the BA new 52 for the ps4. The idea behind ios and consoles is they want you to cross play and offer rewards for doing so. I've looked into this and there is no Darkseid coming or any other character.
On mobile not console, did you not see the video I posted?

Fred Marvel

Capcom imo does the opposite too much, I hate it when companies make 100 versions of the same damn game when they could have added this stuff via DLC like other games do. Know what I mean? I don't even like it when there's two versions of the same game much less 4 or 5 + lol. That's my beef with Capcom honestly, but I can see your point on WB allowing NRS to work on perhaps the same game a year after it's out at least. At least they're not rushing them like Midway was towards the end there which IMO is a good thing. But to each his own.

I'd personally love to see a TMNT fighting game under NRS, their darker, gritty style fits NRS
yeah Capcom does waaay too many but i do like that they support their games longer, i think if injustice had a year of support and released 2 new characters with ultimate at least it would have been alot better instead of just lumping together all the dlc and adding 1 new skin for ps4 only lol. but yeah i agree and midway was a shitty company from what ive heard but it sucks to have to wait 4 years for an MK or Injustice game, i mean how do you expect a game to last 4 years with 6 months of support? and IGAU only has 28 characters, Marvel and AE last but both got more support and 40+ characters (not saying IGAU needs 40 32 would be best).

Pyronn

Noob
pls NRS doesnt support games for more than 6 months.
i do find it odd that the mobile team did this though, they must've just really wanted to and had ideas.
too bad the console versions wont be updated lol
It is easier to experiment with the mobile app and generate less commotion. If this character was on the consoles people would be bitching about normalizations right now since he's typically a strong bad ass lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
yeah Capcom does waaay too many but i do like that they support their games longer, i think if injustice had a year of support and released 2 new characters with ultimate at least it would have been alot better instead of just lumping together all the dlc and adding 1 new skin for ps4 only lol. but yeah i agree and midway was a shitty company from what ive heard but it sucks to have to wait 4 years for an MK or Injustice game, i mean how do you expect a game to last 4 years with 6 months of support? and IGAU only has 28 characters, Marvel and AE last but both got more support and 40+ characters (not saying IGAU needs 40 32 would be best).
Yeah don't get me wrong, I appreciate what Capcom and NRS have done over the years(MK team since NRS name is relatively newer) but you know what I mean. I just hate it when certain companies make you buy multiple versions of the same game they could incorporate via DLC(like a lot of games tend to do) I actually was a little surprised Injustice had that many DLC characters, I figured they were done after 4 or 5. I think since it's DCU people always want more, it's not like say MK or SF where their universes are more limited with characters, know what I mean? DC or Marvel have literally hundreds lol, so the fans I've noticed always demand more so it seems with those franchises.

Midway was great in the late 80's and 90's they were one of the best but over time went downhill and relied soley on MK....Check out Midway Arcade Tresures etc games you'll see what I mean. Between the crappy economy and mismanagement lead to their downfall. But i'm just really happen MK stayed American via WB to be honest, MK was always one of America's top vid game franchises and should stay that way if you ask me.

I did love how injustice had a million costumes though, some of which free. Half of which within the game itself which I liked. I personally prefer 36-35 range, I think once you start with more than that you get more issues, more balancing to worry about etc. I mean look at MVC 2 and MKA, those games have the most characters in any fighter yet both are broken....I know some people don't mind that but just saying, imo too many characters isn't always a good thing. But I'd probably top at 30-35 IMO is more then enough to choose from. To each his own though ;) we all have preferences I suppose right?

Just watched that video again and his super is a mix of Zod WW and possilbly another character. But i'm not gonna argue this anymore. I say its fake. u say its real. We'll wait to see who's right And by the way that fb page u directed me to is also not official its fan made. The real fb page of injustice has no mention of darkseid. U really need to pay more attention to the details.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Just watched that video again and his super is a mix of Zod WW and possilbly another character. But i'm not gonna argue this anymore. I say its fake. u say its real. We'll wait to see who's right And by the way that fb page u directed me to is also not official its fan made. The real fb page of injustice has no mention of darkseid. U really need to pay more attention to the details.
You just love to crush dreams don't you :)

Fred Marvel

LOL its real here's a screenshot from my own personal iphone the only reason i dont have him is i havent completeled the challenge yet

and i dont have the money to skip it :(

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

Yeah don't get me wrong, I appreciate what Capcom and NRS have done over the years(MK team since NRS name is relatively newer) but you know what I mean. I just hate it when certain companies make you buy multiple versions of the same game they could incorporate via DLC(like a lot of games tend to do) I actually was a little surprised Injustice had that many DLC characters, I figured they were done after 4 or 5. I think since it's DCU people always want more, it's not like say MK or SF where their universes are more limited with characters, know what I mean? DC or Marvel have literally hundreds lol, so the fans I've noticed always demand more so it seems with those franchises.

Midway was great in the late 80's and 90's they were one of the best but over time went downhill and relied soley on MK....Check out Midway Arcade Tresures etc games you'll see what I mean. Between the crappy economy and mismanagement lead to their downfall. But i'm just really happen MK stayed American via WB to be honest, MK was always one of America's top vid game franchises and should stay that way if you ask me.

I did love how injustice had a million costumes though, some of which free. Half of which within the game itself which I liked. I personally prefer 36-35 range, I think once you start with more than that you get more issues, more balancing to worry about etc. I mean look at MVC 2 and MKA, those games have the most characters in any fighter yet both are broken....I know some people don't mind that but just saying, imo too many characters isn't always a good thing. But I'd probably top at 30-35 IMO is more then enough to choose from. To each his own though ;) we all have preferences I suppose right?
yeah, Injustie had the right idea for everything it just made 2 or 3 moves that didnt please the fans as much as they could have, 6 DLC characters is a good amount for this game but 2 that got in werent really requested so some fans were salty and them making so many costumes is awesome it just sucks that they left out some that should have been no brainers (robin etc), yeah i think the 30-35 range would be the best idea for content and balancing issues to be held to a minimum (some characters in igau didnt get any skins) i think 32 is good 34 max and could please EVERYONE, people would still say i wish x was in but that will happen if you add 100 characters lol theyd still be pleased though.