What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Not since he became the lantern equivalent of Captain Planet.
John>Baz>Guy>Kyle>Hal
lol i liked it at first but i think they dropped the ball along the way
and smh at Carol falling in love with him
Fuck all yall.

Just can't handle the new improved mustache.
i really do hate that stache, his old Red costume was better
Red Lantern Supergirl tho <3

JLG

Noob
Long as it's not Guy Gardner.
Pffft, at least Guy Gardner was the one Green Lantern who did not have a stick up his ass. He might not have been the smartest or the most skilled, but he was always willing to throw down. I'd pick up GL, if NRS made a Guy skin available.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Dude I would have the most godlike darkseid.

Pffft, at least Guy Gardner was the one Green Lantern who did not have a stick up his ass. He might not have been the smartest or the most skilled, but he was always willing to throw down. I'd pick up GL, if NRS made a Guy skin available.
Kyle Rayner is the best lantern. Hands down.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
No Mogo, no buy

Real talk, Alan Scott is my boy. Another reason I hate the New52, I have no problem with gay superheroes, unless you take an established icon and make him gay for the sake of being politically correct. Carter Hall, John Constantine and Alan Scott were all my homies. What happened :(?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

The trade off being that Guy is beyond a douchebag.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Which one?

I mean both are badass but the OG Alan Scott is the bomb.
OG for sure.

I haven't read anything from Earth 2 yet, so I don't really know what's going on with young gay Alan Scott. I like his costume though.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
No Mogo, no buy

Real talk, Alan Scott is my boy. Another reason I hate the New52, I have no problem with gay superheroes, unless you take an established icon and make him gay for the sake of being politically correct. Carter Hall, John Constantine and Alan Scott were all my homies. What happened :(?
They could easily make a lantern stage where all of the lanterns are fighting in the background. Mogo could be one of them.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
There'd be some sick interactables. Would be too colorful for NRS though
I'd imagine the interactables would be a laser of some kind and a construct of some kind is all.

There could possibly be a transition where you're knocked into a blue lantern, then an indigo lantern, and then you hit Larfleeze who thinks you're trying to take his power battery and he smacks you with it and you land on Mogo as a stage.

The transition back could have Mogo building constructs or some kind of vegetation to rid you of his surface. When you fly in the air you'd bump into Atrocitus who grabs you by the neck and throws you back onto the primary stage.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
That's it someone make a Darkseid console petition thread. I'm 100% serious when I tell you I'd switch from Lobo to Darkseid in a heartbeat.