What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's not that surprising he would be mobile exclusive.
The console team is working on MK10(or something) right now, the IOS/smartphone team probably doesn't have much to do atm.

Plus, the IOS game was REALLY popular and probably made NRS/WB a lot of money. Easier to make content for it, and support it.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
It sucks the console versions didn't get two extra characters but honestly, looking at the Injustice page on Facebook and seeing casual players constantly post "when r we getten teh red hood and other costumez? way 2 rip us off nrs" is annoying as fuck and makes me want to set off a nuke. There's always the awesomeness of what NRS already gave us and i'm okay with that.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
The app was cool and all but I can't exactly get excited about a character to just tap and swipe my screen with. If this was an actual character for the actual game I would be hype as fuck.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It sucks the console versions didn't get two extra characters but honestly, looking at the Injustice page on Facebook and seeing casual players constantly post "when r we getten teh red hood and other costumez? way 2 rip us off nrs" is annoying as fuck and makes me want to set off a nuke. There's always the awesomeness of what NRS already gave us and i'm okay with that.
Red Hood better be in Injustice 2 doe
also if he is i will go to tournaments and be the Red Hood of America, prepare your anus

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Red Hood better be in Injustice 2 doe
also if he is i will go to tournaments and be the Red Hood of America, prepare your anus
Red Hood is a stupid character IMO. Since this game was released and all of these fucking Jason Todd fanboys have been requesting him, I've loathed him even more. But to be fair, it wouldn't bother me that much if he was in a sequel.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Red Hood is a stupid character IMO. Since this game was released and all of these fucking Jason Todd fanboys have been requesting him, I've loathed him even more. But to be fair, it wouldn't bother me that much if he was in a sequel.
his character is an entirely different convo but i just wanted him in the game because he has alot of fans and he's a perfect fit for a fighting game and the Injustice universe, and i obviously like the character lol

This kinda pisses me off there's a mobile exclusive character

I'd pay 3.00$ instantly for him as Dlc
You not kidding honestly i am really hoping that after this game hits a year they can announce a new dlc season... i mean they don't have to touch anything other than adding new characters in and getting them balanced the rest of the game is fine

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lol, I see "Mobile" version, and think Vita.

Games on phones and tablets are still dumb to me.

tap tap tap tap tap tap slide......tap tap tap slide tap faster.

Dumb.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If all these idiots with their phones and tablets and bs would've bought and PLAYED THE REAL DAMN GAME -

This crap wouldn't be happening on mobile only
pls NRS doesnt support games for more than 6 months.
i do find it odd that the mobile team did this though, they must've just really wanted to and had ideas.
too bad the console versions wont be updated lol
WB determines what takes priority, not NRS as WB are the ones funding the projects.

Flagg

Noob
Thanos is still the coolest boss made by Capcom in a fighting game, the only broken character I think I ever liked. So no Darkseid for Injustice is criminal.

We all want to see way op and over the top Omega Beams

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'd like him to be in the main game too, but I honestly think people are getting wound up over nothing here.

All he's moves and super etc. are re hased, it takes waaaaay more effort, moves and balance to put him in the main game instead of the mobile version.

I assume NRS has two parts to it: mobile game development and console game development, one of those is busy on working on their next game, the other isn't.

Although it would be cool if NRS saw the amazing revival since the patch and offered something up as reward, but the whole Ultimate version kinda makes me doubt it's possible.

Cylith

Amazonian Speed Force
The mobile game says I should have unlocked a New 52 Black Adam costume as a challenge for completing a character unlock challenge. Still waiting NRS. I don't even play Black Adam at all. but he looks awesome in New 52.

Last edited: