What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I'm 100% serious that NRS will not make anyone new for consoles because they hate humans.
They could double the price of him as a DLC and I'd still buy him. Provided he's a viable character of course, I imagine him as a grappler that can zone with his omega beams.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
His moveset is obviously recycled but IDGAF GIVE ME DARKSEID.

NRS I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU DON"T RELEASE THESE DAMN CHARACTER FOR CONSOLE NSOGKHLFOJSKHF.

this makes me angry.
if they did this for Red Hood for the iOS game i would be happy and play err day
NRS needs another division to work on IGAU while the meain team is working on MK10 or something

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ya, that's Darkseid alright.

His moves and animations are heavily recycled, way more then anyone else.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
There are two spots on the board that look like they should be filled but its still not likely because of the ultimate edition. I really hope for more characters just for the sake of the games life and me being a DC comic nerd

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I'm going to hope for Darkseid, Swamp Thing, Starfire, and Atrocitus. Perfect roster right there. Don't need no Red Hood.

VOR

Noob
Got dammit nrs! Have you not already heard enough of my bitching and moaning for Darkseid to get a console release?

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
If they were going to do amalgam movesets for everyone...

Atrocitus could use Sinestro and Bane with a mix of maybe Lex Luthor.

Starfire could use Raven, Hawkgirl, and Wonder Woman.

Red Hood could use Nightwing and Deathstroke, obviously.

Swamp Thing could use Solomon Grundy with maybe Aquaman's trident underwater thingy but with a log.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Literally just make him a model and put it over Deathstroke.
nah
If they were going to do amalgam movesets for everyone...

Atrocitus could use Sinestro and Bane with a mix of maybe Lex Luthor.

Starfire could use Raven, Hawkgirl, and Wonder Woman.

Red Hood could use Nightwing and Deathstroke, obviously.

Swamp Thing could use Solomon Grundy with maybe Aquaman's trident underwater thingy but with a log.
what would he use of Nightwings? id say Batman and Deathstroke, he gets Batmans Divekick w/o doublejump :p

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
Red Hood would totally be a model swap of Deathstroke. He doesn't do anything that Deathstroke doesn't.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Man, everyone is saying the same shit that's already been said before about Red Hood and extra DLC for this game haha. This is getting to be like the Facebook posts. Unwatching this thread.

Man, everyone is saying the same shit that's already been said before about Red Hood and extra DLC for this game haha. This is getting to be like the Facebook posts. Unwatching this thread.
Same shit, different day; such is life.

Anyway, I think it is cool that Darkseid is coming to the mobile version of the game.
NRS needs another division to work on IGAU while the main team is working on MK10 or something
That sounds like a good idea! I'm sure WB has the resources for this, so I think it is possible for something like this to happen.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Fred Marvel, actually NRS does support their games if they didn't they wouldn't listen to the fans via twitter and have 100 patches to make the game better....

If all these idiots with their phones and tablets and bs would've bought and PLAYED THE REAL DAMN GAME -

This crap wouldn't be happening on mobile only
I agree.

At any rate, DS looks kind of cool.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i said for more than 6 months
, I guess by that time they figure most problems are solved, the fans wouldn't go nuts for patches by then or simply have other projects their bosses(ie WB) want them to do, know what I mean? Injustice etc but I do hope Mk 10 will obviously get more attention(not that I hate MK 9, I love it)

I have to admit though, I'm glad WB someone with money got the rights to MK team since Midway was well...rushing them every two years with no patches, updates etc.