What's new

Cyrax Post Patch Technologies, A Short Combo Video I Made.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
After cyrax is completely patched with net resets gone and all ill post the stupidity i just found... another one bar 75% reset without using nets or buzzsaws! Lol

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I have a decent reset also that isn't on youtube. It involves D4.

Also, has anyone thought of using Cyrax's U4 kick as a substitute for the old chestsaw reset? It's something I'm trying to work on, but the timing is kind of hard and might not be worth doing.

TONY-T, upload your damn video 5 already! =)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Cant release it till the hotfix is out. I made a promise to someone i have to keep. its ready though ;)

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Can you tell me if I'm onto something with an U4/bomb reset?
Not possible, when the splat happens there a too many frames in which the character is invulnerable, something could be setup for a bomb to hit late after the u4 landed but im guessing it would be easily escapable. But keep looking, the strangest things are found when looking hard enough.

Ok Thank you Tony!!! Finally landing the 75% reset pretty consistently online. Have recieved more rage quits today than I have in a few weeks. Cyrax is a beast when timed right. Still nooby but i'm getting there. Keep up the great work!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What's the input for the 75% one meter reset? I feel like pissing people off online, since that's literally all it's good for (if I can land this online consistently!)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
After cyrax is completely patched with net resets gone and all ill post the stupidity i just found... another one bar 75% reset without using nets or buzzsaws! Lol
can i just dislike this comment? where is the button? I have a feeling that if your reset is still there after the patch... Cyrax won't be legal.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
can i just dislike this comment? where is the button? I have a feeling that if your reset is still there after the patch... Cyrax won't be legal.
Well what do you want me to do? If i find shit,i find shit, im not gonna sit there and ignore it! If you find a 90% reset with sub you will exploit it!

And yes i have a strong feeling it's still gonna be there after the hotfix.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Well what do you want me to do? If i find shit,i find shit, im not gonna sit there and ignore it! If you find a 90% reset with sub you will exploit it!

all this shits just gonna end up getting cyrax banned in tournament play. :I

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

yeah i would... but I wouldn't hold it hostage. resets aren't supposed to be in the game... and yet you are hiding it so you can keep it post-hotfix (if it ever comes). seems shady.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
all this shits just gonna end up getting cyrax banned in tournament play. :I
You haven't even seen it and you're saying its a wmd...it's not inescapable resets they're bomb traps, hard to escape bomb traps but not guaranteed resets.

Anyways you guys will be the judge of that when the hotfix comes.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
You haven't even seen it and you're saying its a wmd...it's not inescapable resets they're bomb traps, hard to escape bomb traps but not guaranteed resets.

Anyways you guys will be the judge of that when the hotfix comes.
the way you worded it made it seem that you had found something in the same boat as the existing cyrax bs, if its indeed a legit reset then sure its not gonna get taken away

well yes, but its common people keep certain things to themselves for self benefit, which is perfectly fine, but if the rest of us dont know wed all it rather be shared lol
I don't know. The fact that they are keeping it secret until after the (alleged) hotfix makes me think that it's less that legal. It's one thing if you're Crazy Dominican and are putting some theater in a tournament, it's another if you are basing it around a patch that's removing the resets.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I don't know. The fact that they are keeping it secret until after the (alleged) hotfix makes me think that it's less that legal. It's one thing if you're Crazy Dominican and are putting some theater in a tournament, it's another if you are basing it around a patch that's removing the resets.
i understand, if people keep tech to themselves for tournament purposes its perfectly understandable, but if they admit they are keeping it under wraps just incase it gets taken out, makes it look very shady

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
As i said before,you guys will be the judge...

Im keeping it under wraps cause i may attend a tourney on the 30th and some of the stuff i've found will kinda give away what tony found as well, if i can't make it i'll keep it til the next tourney on nov 15....but trust me, all the things i've found in the last month are going to make people look at cyrax differently. :top:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Why not just release the video? You have said that you are not a tournament player, so you have nothing to lose. This is the sort of BS that is going to kill the game because it is completely unfair and makes MK look bad. If NRS was able to see this new tech then they could get closer to fixing it and possibly creating some balance.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Why not just release the video? You have said that you are not a tournament player, so you have nothing to lose. This is the sort of BS that is going to kill the game because it is completely unfair and makes MK look bad. If NRS was able to see this new tech then they could get closer to fixing it and possibly creating some balance.
Read much?

As i said before,you guys will be the judge...

Im keeping it under wraps cause i may attend a tourney on the 30th and some of the stuff i've found will kinda give away what tony found as well, if i can't make it i'll keep it til the next tourney on nov 15....but trust me, all the things i've found in the last month are going to make people look at cyrax differently. :top:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Define "differently". And no, even if Sub had a 90% reset it would not make it right for you to exploit Cyrax's garbage. By the way you speak of it (basically hoping that the hotfix won't remove it) I am guessing this new tech is probably just as BS as the net reset. There won't be any tournaments to attend if people get fed up with fighting 100% death combos.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Caraecrika, you could at least share with me, right? =) I have, after all, made frontpage with some Cyrax stuff I've found! And I'm good with secrets! =)