What's new

Cyrax Post Patch Technologies, A Short Combo Video I Made.

TONY-T

Mad scientist

Im sure everyone will find this vid usefull

I have heaps of new technologies id like to show off but they are for another day.

I would have loved to make a round 5 but it would have taken me atleast 2 weeks and i was scared that people would have found some of this stuff.

anyway, best viewed in 720p.

Hope you enjoy

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
are you sure they cant jump out? i was testing the double net reset with my bro and he was usually able to jump out before the bomb hit, unless i was just mistiming it or something.

either way awesome vid man.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
are you sure they cant jump out? i was testing the double net reset with my bro and he was usually able to jump out before the bomb hit, unless i was just mistiming it or something.

either way awesome vid man.
From my testing they cant even x-ray out of it!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Must be a way out of it. Otherwise what have they changed? This looks like every other variation of resets we've seen.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Ok, I guess now it's appropiate to officially call Cyrax the most broken character in MK9. I mean, he keeps giving NRS and non-Cyrax players the finger patch after patch.

Why can't Sektor learn from him? Goddamit!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Must be a way out of it. Otherwise what have they changed? This looks like every other variation of resets we've seen.
They did change something, in the past could do it with a 3,3 now it's only one 3 lol.

Ok, I guess now it's appropiate to officially call Cyrax the most broken character in MK9. I mean, he keeps giving NRS and non-Cyrax players the finger patch after patch.

Why can't Sektor learn from him? Goddamit!
I wouldn't say that, i'd say it's just that NRS doesn't know how to nerf him, i mean the solution to this problem was probably the stupidest solution out of all his nerfs, yet they didn't do it.

He's not broken just misunderstood:)

galindo

Noob
not really?
yes all the resets involve bombs, but

the first major reset,

off of his comman grab.

second. off a splat

third, off a buzzsaw.

and now off of a net.

for the life of my i cant understand why they keep a second net in a combo....

Are you guys sure the 2nd net on to bomb still works? I did it online last night and the opponent did not pop up. It worked in practice/offline mode. Maybe they just made the change to affect online play?

Can someone please confirm it these combos work online?

galindo

Noob
Are you guys sure the 2nd net on to bomb still works? I did it online last night and the opponent did not pop up. It worked in practice/offline mode. Maybe they just made the change to affect online play?

add me?

Now lets just hope people dont cry too much about Cyrax to the point where his bombs become CSZ bombs after this!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

I havent tested online yet, but it worked offline no problem.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
I actually agree with Caraecrika. Cyrax isn't really broken but he's definitely misunderstood on NRS's part. They should remove the ability to net someone twice in a combo and increase the damage scaling after being hit with a normal or enhanced bomb. That's it.

Don't change the way the character works fundamentally. He's still very likable.

These combos work online. Iv used them on the 360 and ps3 now. If they jump out its prob do to some lag that messes up the timing.