What's new

Cyrax and Sektor Deconfirmed? Robocop Gets a MK3 Cyber Ninja Costume

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It true Robocop made a lot of people happy. But I think Sektor and Cyrax would make more people happy
Maybe, but we got RoboCop and not them, so crying about it on an internet forum isn't doing anyone any good. It's not making the cyborg fans any happier, it's only diminishing the joy of the people who are happy they got RoboCop.

Maybe, but we got RoboCop and not them, so crying about it on an internet forum isn't doing anyone any good. It's not making the cyborg fans any happier, it's only diminishing the joy of the people who are happy they got RoboCop.
I am not that much a cyborg fan but i think if we just got Robocop without the Sektor and Cyrax skins it would be fine by everyone. It seems like an insult to them

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am not that much a cyborg fan but i think if we just got Robocop without the Sektor and Cyrax skins it would be fine by everyone. It seems like an insult to them
I can't remember who said it, but it's meant to be an homage to them, not an insult. NRS isn't out here actively trying to make their customers angry. I can understand why people are dissapointed, but that's no excuse to go online, act like an entitled dipshit, and try to ruin the joy of other people.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
  • Jacqui is a very bland character, but far from being even the worst MK 11 character. I think Kung Jin or especially Takeda had a lot more going on aesthetically, mechanically, and even lore wise. She's fine and has a lot of fans, but there are legitimate reasons to like and not like her.
  • Cyrax and Sektor are badass characters and I would think that Cyrax at least would be a no-brainer for every MK roster.
  • Robocop 1 was a cool movie, he has the capabilities of being a fun character to play as, still seems like a weird choice.

Mr.Khen

I am you
This homage is salt inducing for me, I am happy for those who wanted RoboCop prior to the leak, but I can't help but feel salty as hell for them not being playable in the game. In MKX they had little time to shine since the game died overall too soon, their design is so amazing in MK11'S story-mode

and again, from where I stand, RoboCop having some of their color and skin doesn't make up for it, even though, I used to love robocop as a 90's kid.

On a different note, someone noted that all guest characters have an MK skin and vice versa. so there's still hope, I'll take it!!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Why people get so uptight about character rosters is something I'll never understand.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
It makes sense especially when it comes to established characters in a franchise. It's like Capcom having a trailer for the next Street Fighter, and you see Chun Li using a hooligan combination, and a spiral arrow, along with her typical moveset. You're going to get fans of Cammy outraged. I can understand why they do it, but I can also see fans not wanting a character they grew up playing not reduced to a couple of extra moves for an already established character. Same with MK themed guest skins. Can see why they do it and the thought behind it, but can also see fans wanting an "all or nothing" type deal with it

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Some people are become fans of a series for just a single character. I'd personally buy an MK with any roster, but I'd never touch a Tekken that didn't have King or at least Feng
And I a soul calibur without Yoshimitsu
or
smash bros. without yoshi or mario or some big character

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So that guy thinks some MK fans are spoiled for wanting the individual cyberninjas 2 games in a row but kind of did but kind of didn't in MK X, and flat out got trolled in this game with RC skins? Ok then. On RC, to be honest he's kind of a dull design, they're trying to make him cool I get that but I also understand the cyber ninjas fans getting a little annoyed too. I'm a Sektor main myself MK3, UMK3, MKG and MK 9 etc and he was in story with a badass redesign so I understand

yeah the first part was a joke lmao we been over this (when did humor die man???) and you hate her cause she's broken, meaning when I said people hate her cause they hate playing against her, I was right.
I know of course, lol. I Was just saying too lol. I was also joking but also speaking truth through jest. But to be fair, does anyone actually LIKE playing her? lol But yeah I think by now we all know which characters were wanted and which weren't. Take this thread for example. lol Do you still play this game? Looked like you disappeared for a while there, keep safe.