What's new

Cyrax and Sektor Deconfirmed? Robocop Gets a MK3 Cyber Ninja Costume

Art Lean

Noob
View attachment 16913
The horror. The horror!!!
It's utterly awful, as someone else said earlier in the thread, it looks like a cheap knock-off action figure you'd find in a Pound Land (not even Pound World). And now in all the cheap knock-off colour variants of MK characters.

I wasn't a fan of Robocop being in the game regardless, but if he is, I'd rather he just look like Robocop than bastardise this franchise's own creations that have grown quite wonderfully throughout the decades.

And as I myself said earlier in the thread... why not give the actual cyber ninja we do have in the game (Frost) her own real cyber ninja skin complete with old school helmet? Makes sense surely?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So Cyrax and Sektor never really stood a chance... f@! I'm pissed :mad:

No for real this feels like catching your bf cheating on you on the act
at least the cyber ninjas fanboys are just OK on their behaviour and frustation reaction, if comparing with that trash garbage Mileena fanatics that even now, on Aftermath trailer, are spitting shit on Twitter begging for her and bothering Ed Boon like flies around a plate of soup, haha :p

Mr.Khen

I am you
View attachment 16913

It's utterly awful, as someone else said earlier in the thread, it looks like a cheap knock-off action figure you'd find in a Pound Land (not even Pound World). And now in all the cheap knock-off colour variants of MK characters.

I wasn't a fan of Robocop being in the game regardless, but if he is, I'd rather he just look like Robocop than bastardise this franchise's own creations that have grown quite wonderfully throughout the decades.

And as I myself said earlier in the thread... why not give the actual cyber ninja we do have in the game (Frost) her own real cyber ninja skin complete with old school helmet? Makes sense surely?

SRSLY.

It's one thing not having Cyrax and Sektor in the game, but giving a guest character their klassic skin and colors... that one was personal and I can't help but feel nutpunched straight to the sackkk

Last edited:
Can we please stop grouping it to just "lol mileena fans" and call it what it really is? people who use twitter accounts to shitpost and demand their favorite characters be in the roster or else.

Need I remind you of that one Reiko psycho who got one of the MK devs to quit Twitter entirely when he threatened his family?

xenogorgeous

SRSLY.

It's one thing not having Cyrax and Sektor in the game, but giving a guest character their skin and colors... that one was personal and I can't help but feel nutpunched straight to the sackkkk
Mournful Kitana syndrome .... it's gonna take place in every new MK game , you can bet it, hehe

What classic kharacter in MK12 will be fucked up, being absent and not playable, and either his/her special moves, look-alike skins, or both , will be granted to another character ? :D

It will happen again, it's unavoidable, ha ! :p

Mr.Khen

I am you
But Kitana is a glorious MK character and that felt shitty regardless, like, all the Edenians should be allowed to be in one game.
We're talking about a guest character, like.. that's how much they care about Cyrax and Sektor, the just meshed them with a an unfucking believable nobody asked for RoboCock.

xenogorgeous

But Kitana is a glorious MK character and that felt shitty regardless, like, all the Edenians should be allowed to be in one game.
We're talking about a guest character, like.. that's how much they care about Cyrax and Sektor, the just meshed them with a an unfucking believable nobody asked for RoboCock.
yep, and now, our cyber-buddies just joined the club, along with Kenshi, Reptile, Smoke, Stryker, Ermac and Mileena ..... all of them plus Cyrax and Sektor, as fully playable characters into a roster, only in MK12 , baby ..... if we are lucky, around 2024 or 2025, hehe ..... :DOGE

Last edited:

Mr.Khen

I am you
Mournful Kitana syndrome .... it's gonna take place in every new MK game , you can bet it, hehe

What classic kharacter in MK12 will be fucked up, being absent and not playable, and either his/her special moves, look-alike skins, or both , will be granted to another character ? :D

It will happen again, it's unavoidable, ha ! :p

What I do hope for MK12, that will we will find out if they are going to maintain the 90's/00's trend of every 3 games the 4th has a mega-roster.
That would be seriously good.

Mr.Khen

I am you
yep, an now, our cyber-buddies just joined the club, along with Kenshi, Reptile, Smoke, Ermac and Mileena ..... all of them plus Cyrax and Sektor, as fully playable characters into a roster, only in MK12 , baby ..... if we are lucky, around 2024 or 2025, hehe ..... :DOGE

I'll be like almost 40. FML

The only good thing about Hsu Hao were the Sun-Moon Blades and nothing else.

Anyway the writing was on the wall for Ketchup and Mustard when they were seen using Triborg moves much like Rain, Sindel and Baraka used their MK9 moves during X. The only hope we had was some datamining but that got taken out I hear.

The silver lining is that Robocop will be in this game and just this one single game. The Cyborgs will be in future games.

Do the devs think that cyrax and Sektor fans gonna see Robocop has their moves and skins and they gonna say yeees i am so excited i can play with something that looks like Cyrax i am very happy Robocop has flamethrowers like Sektor. This is even worse than not mentioning the characters at all

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They be salty she a black woman who's got it going on. QUEEN.

But for real, people just hate playing against her and that translate to hate against the character and it makes no sense but it's the world we live in.
Lol
I hate her because 2 reasons. 1. Shes taking up my ermac, smoke, reptile, sektor or cyraxs spot. 2. She's broken. Lol I know a lot don't like cassie much either but at least cassie has a personality.

I hate Jacqui because she's a mess of half-baked ideas and a personality that's too soft and girly to be considered Jax's Daughter/Sonya's Goddaughter. Weakest of the Kombat Kids. Yes I place Kung Jin higher.

You just gonna sit there and act like you didn't enjoy THE CLAP?
The effects looked neat at the time but before then I didn't know what Sun Moon Blades were and his windmill and eyepoke attacks were stylish so that stood out the most when it came to him.

The man himself however is very dull. Remember his Alternate? No Hat and White Pants.
Setting the world on fire.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
What was even the point of the badass redesigns in story is mode?

In actually really upset but I guess NRS would get more backlash for repeating DLC from the last game. Although imo, triborg is not sektor and cyrax

The effects looked neat at the time but before then I didn't know what Sun Moon Blades were and his windmill and eyepoke attacks were stylish so that stood out the most when it came to him.

The man himself however is very dull. Remember his Alternate? No Hat and White Pants.
Setting the world on fire.
Word, I liked his weapons too. The cyber heart is also cool but obviously Kano started that shit anyway.
Personally I think there are worse character designs than Hsu Hao but you definitely got me on that alternate costume.

Although imo, triborg is not sektor and cyrax
Not an opinion, you're correct. From a trademark standpoint they are all different characters, and that's what matters for this specific issue.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
What was even the point of the badass redesigns in story is mode?

In actually really upset but I guess NRS would get more backlash for repeating DLC from the last game. Although imo, triborg is not sektor and cyrax
Watch them get shit redesigns in MK12, wasting their badass look from this game.

Lol jk, they won't be in MK12. Boon and co dunking on the fan faves. Maybe they'll throw in Inspector Gadget instead.