What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

@Wowbiggulps

I think I found it. Gonna post it in the Cyborg matchup footage thread. Looks like Sooneo and PrettyFlocko played the mirror match as well, seeing some interesting tech by both of them.

For example using the f22 knockdown then brief walk forward into 23 for plus frames, never would have thought of that for oki.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Thanks man I appreciate it hope you try him out he’s a very fun character
My main character is Atom, but I am curious about some match ups using Cyborg if you can provide some basic information. Match up numbers would suffice.

- Brainiac
- Catwoman
- Hellboy
- Robin
- The Flash

My main character is Atom, but I am curious about some match ups using Cyborg if you can provide some basic information. Match up numbers would suffice.

- Brainiac
- Catwoman
- Hellboy
- Robin
- The Flash
That’s funny you play atom because he’s my backup character between the two characters they cover the whole roster except maybe black manta cyborg vs brainiac 6-4 Cyborg, cyborg vs Catwoman 5-5, cyborg vs hellboy might be a 7-3 for hellboy, cyborg vs Robin is 6-4 cyborg cyborg vs they flash is 5-5 I would much rather play cyborg against the flash then use atom

- Brainiac
- Catwoman
- Hellboy
- Robin
- The Flash
Cyborg is super tough for Robin grapple is hard for him to deal with as for brainiac he can’t be in the air at all one big thing I learned about the Catwoman match up is if the Catwoman player jumps over a straight shot and tries to punish you you can react with a ex and hit her out of the air and you gotta learn when you are safe to set up a dd3 or trait and still be able to stuff a wake up cat dash from a distance with a straight shot

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i like using enchantress in this matchup, and good cyborg players who tend to not zone so much as use they're projectiles to try and play neutral are giving me trouble, not to mention id on't know what to do against him upclose aside from interrupting mb db2.

i like using enchantress in this matchup, and good cyborg players who tend to not zone so much as use they're projectiles to try and play neutral are giving me trouble, not to mention id on't know what to do against him upclose aside from interrupting mb db2.
There’s a gap in a couple of his strings just gotta lab em I think enchantress vs cyborg is 5-5 even