What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

Dayum son you been holding out what else you got in the vault. Im guilty myself I have other stuff too. Like f22 crossing up on wake up meat off a set up
Hey hey hey... U holdin out on the juicy?! Share with ur borg bros son! Im sorry i cant put much out there as far as borg tech, i started a cheetah main so if ne1 needs the most obnoxious practical cheetah tech i got u lol.

The cyborg community has been my most recent home tho cuz yall dah shizz [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Kekoa

Noob
I think i came....... A lil
so is it position specific? From the looks of it you obviously can't be too far to the edge of the range of a bgb since to get the reset you need 2 bgb's

Haha pause. I think most of these should work as long as you have enough BGB real estate. The Gorilla City one is by far the easiest since it doesn't require any specific timing. You just ji2 as soon as you can move and hit at the highest point then immediately MBPF. I was actually dropping that B3 a lot tho on the reset so I just switched to two bars for slightly less damage lol. Still a lot of specificity involved as the timing is different for every stage, and different normals seemed to work better on different stages. I wish there was a universal way to do this. And good luck trying this on a female character lol, didn't land it once when I tried.

Haha pause. I think most of these should work as long as you have enough BGB real estate. The Gorilla City one is by far the easiest since it doesn't require any specific timing. You just ji2 as soon as you can move and hit at the highest point then immediately MBPF. I was actually dropping that B3 a lot tho on the reset so I just switched to two bars for slightly less damage lol. Still a lot of specificity involved as the timing is different for every stage, and different normals seemed to work better on different stages. I wish there was a universal way to do this. And good luck trying this on a female character lol, didn't land it once when I tried.
Oooh after rewatching yeah i see u had to do a b1 mbpf to link off of the metropolis stage. Ewww, thatd be a pain to learn the different buttons on each let alone timings lol. Ill just pick gorilla city and pray

Kekoa

Noob
Oooh after rewatching yeah i see u had to do a b1 mbpf to link off of the metropolis stage. Ewww, thatd be a pain to learn the different buttons on each let alone timings lol. Ill just pick gorilla city and pray

Yeah man, it was kind of horrible labbing some of these. I used B1, F2, S3, S1, D1 and straight into PF delyaing the MB portion. I only posted the ones that weren't completely ridiculous lol. Granted, I'm sure you could make it work with something universal since the main goal is to hit Roomba and MBPF on the same frame. I'd definitely go for Gorilla City tho lol. Also, the Batcave isn't so bad either, just hit em with a fat S3 around head height. I'll definitely keep working on this though in hopes of finding something more consistent like the corner reset.

Kekoa

Noob
Miscreen reset. Watch from the 20 second Mark in the video to the end

http://www.twitch.tv/imblackjames/v/243321736?sr=a&t=35s

You can block it like the regular reset we have but it doesn't look it and this is 2 bars and around 75%

Enjoy
The only downside to this reset is that it starts as a mid, so your opponent can block it both crouching and walking back. You want the hit that resets to be the overhead to catch your opponent blocking low.

Man that timing on delayed MBPF is gonna be the tricky part going from d2 since when do we ever do that lol. D2 PF

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
These resets are sick guys but why would I ever get hit by it? Between tech roll, blocking, delay wakeup into block, backdash and jumping I feel like there isn't many situations where you could make that guessing game in your favor. Talking about those midscreen setups.

Kekoa

Noob
These resets are sick guys but why would I ever get hit by it? Between tech roll, blocking, delay wakeup into block, backdash and jumping I feel like there isn't many situations where you could make that guessing game in your favor. Talking about those midscreen setups.
Pretty much every midscreen Cyborg "setup" is fake lol. Also, instead of these resets you can get 430-470 damage meterless just by finishing the combo, which makes the reset even more useless since you have to spend a bar to reset and another bar to get decent damage. I'm mostly exploring these options in hopes of Cyborg getting changes that would make some of this legit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 58466

Hmmm, not sure if this is relevant, but S2 xx MB Up Nova combos into d1, 112. Seems a bit harder than the b123 mb nova or b213 mb nova. S2 kinda pops the person up, so S2 Pf cant be combo'ed off of midscreen.

Also, who in dat cyborg discord, and can I get an invite

Edit: In the corner

Last edited by a moderator:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Hmmm, not sure if this is relevant, but S2 xx MB Up Nova combos into d1, 112. Seems a bit harder than the b123 mb nova or b213 mb nova. S2 kinda pops the person up, so S2 Pf cant be combo'ed off of midscreen.

I use this as a meaty on ppl in the corner especially after 113 up Nova cancel at the end of combos. He's always had this he also had s2 into tackle on hit in igau but that's non existent now.

Yeah its because the s2 puts the opponent airborn so it messes with the gravity