What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 58466

Yo why tf are the turtles so hard to hit with instant air fireball???? Is it just me, or is the same for all smaller characters?

Wulf01

Was a Top 5 Cyborg Player.
Yo why tf are the turtles so hard to hit with instant air fireball???? Is it just me, or is the same for all smaller characters?
The turtles seem alil smaller. I labbed it tho and I didn’t really have any trouble doing it

Wulf01

I'll be facing m2dave on The Clash tomorrow night to (hopefully) prove that Cyborg isn't complete ass. Wish me luck!
#booyahboyz
Dave ended up using Atom, seen the match on YouTube, some things Ram coulda done better but when I say I HATE Atom I really do it’s so hard for Cyborg to win that match, I mean it’s hard playing against Atom period. You played good tho Ram I enjoyed the match

Wulf01

Oh and I’ve had this set up with Cyborg for awhile now, it’s a set up with his trait I can post it if you guys want but be warned lol I would be recording from my iPhone so the quality ain’t gon be good but I got a lot of tech that I can show off if you guys want, just let me know fellas

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave ended up using Atom, seen the match on YouTube, some things Ram coulda done better but when I say I HATE Atom I really do it’s so hard for Cyborg to win that match, I mean it’s hard playing against Atom period. You played good tho Ram I enjoyed the match
We played a casual set and Ram did much better. Atom still wins the match up, though. I practiced with REO so I came prepared. Cyborg seems to be better than I thought.

Oh and I’ve had this set up with Cyborg for awhile now, it’s a set up with his trait I can post it if you guys want but be warned lol I would be recording from my iPhone so the quality ain’t gon be good but I got a lot of tech that I can show off if you guys want, just let me know fellas
All tech is welcome man. Always looking for the new juicy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Wulf01

So it’s a trait combo that create a left right mix up. You can go overhead you can go low or you can go for plus frames in the video I chose the overhead option but I’m sure people have questions so go ahead and ask

That Adam player didn’t know what the hell was going on lol
That's the best part most don't lol 8/10 times i land the reset in a set. Usually just depends on if they block low after TA setup or if i even get them to the corner. Other than that its almost guaranteed if i have the meter and trait they r in jail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Guys im at work right now but can someone do me a favor since i cant check it on superman. can someone let me know how much damage you get from the reset from beginning to the end? i hope that makes sense haha