What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

Heyyyy guys Cyborg got some nice buffs

* New Move DF1 (i believe) Low Fist Sweep - Safe on block and NEW WAKEUP FULLY INVINCIBLE
*23 has further reach with his fist, i believe its still neutral on block. This gives him some footsies
*His power fist DB2 can be meterburned on block (can be interupted with normals)

I think they may have just given our boy a safe 50/50 that could probably launch with a TA setup. 11(2) or 11xlow sweep

Are the changes on today? If so as soo as i get home im hopping on to test the new setups!! Someone please post video in the mean time! SAFE WU AND LOW SETUP!!!

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Perfect buffs.

Super happy with the extended range on 23, this is something I had mentioned before and probs my fav buff.

New wake up great for obvious reasons. Curious to see if it can be mb'd

Like that ex db2 comes out on hit and whiff. I believe the second hit is plus on block (at least currently is) so I wonder if ending combos in a whiffed ex db2 (so the OH hits) could lead to some potentially oki in the corner.... also if say they are forced to block after a power fist due to TA or drone a potential 50/50. Do I ex db2 for the overhead or stop and go for b2? Looking forward to labbing this :D

Last edited:

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Glad to see him, Joker, Beetle, & Swamp Thing get buffs. I thought he needed more even though I've always been a Supergirl main.

I'm hoping someone can upload some videos tonight so we can just see all of this in the lab being worked on. I'm just excited to start doing 11 xdb3 (also wonder if its a HKD since its a sweep type move). Cyborg doesn't have Cheetah Oki, but I can see some tech being found here for new ways to damage/open up the opponent instead of just a billion block strings to build meter and chip.