What's new

Question - Ermac Could this Ermac fan-art by known NRS Senior Artist be a taste of what we could expect in MKX?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
people are complaining about him not looking like a ninja but wanting him to look like a mummy? lolwut
he's always been a tk/magic user plus his mk9 alt was a sorcerer look so this is right up his alley and fits him well not to mention its just better than every other costume its not a basic ninja pallette, did the people who hate this hate scorpions injustice look because it wasnt ninja enough? lmao
Since when was this a mummy?

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What i'm saying is, no one is specifically requesting his MK9 main costume, so your mummy jab is irrelevant.

That alt is what people want more of, or at least an updated/improved version.

Not raggedy andy up there.

When has an evil sorcerer ever been covered in torn up 17th/18th century garb and an excessive amount of belt straps?

Error

DF2+R2
people are complaining about him not looking like a ninja but wanting him to look like a mummy? lolwut
he's always been a tk/magic user plus his mk9 alt was a sorcerer look so this is right up his alley and fits him well not to mention its just better than every other costume its not a basic ninja pallette, did the people who hate this hate scorpions injustice look because it wasnt ninja enough? lmao
The difference is that his MK9 sorcerer alt looks good.
Also Injustice Scorpion looked ass because he looks like a fucking banana.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
never played skyrim so i have no image to go off of sorry
i think its amazing because he looks like an eil sorcerer plus its more detailed than any costume ermac hs ever had and he doesnt look like a mummy trying to be a ninja
no now he looks like a scarecrow reject

Cody

Noob
The difference is that his MK9 sorcerer alt look good.
I actually liked the Injustice Scorpion. It gave it the DC look. Would I want it in an actual MK game? Not likely, but for the game he was showcased in, it fit really well in my opinion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I thought it looked cool in concept, but terrible in execution.

The hood, mask, and hooking stinger swords were badass, i'd like those to return at some point.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The difference is that his MK9 sorcerer alt looks good.
welp answered my question lol
and he doesnt look like scarerow
no now he looks like a scarecrow reject
please post me some pictures of scarecrow that look like that lol he looks more like ragman than scarecrow and ragman is comprised of tons of souls so again it fits him

Cody

Noob

please post me some pictures of scarecrow that look like that lol he looks more like ragman than scarecrow and ragman is comprised of tons of souls so again it fits him

Add buckles and straps. Make the hat a hood. Add a little red. There you have it.

EDIT: There's actually a bit more, but if you're trying to say you're not seeing any resemblance, you're either not looking, or you're trying to fool yourself, lol.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

You do realize we mean he looks Scarecrow esque, and not exactly like Scarecrow, right?

Fred Marvel

Add buckles and straps. Make the hat a hood. Add a little red. There you have it.

EDIT: There's actually a bit more, but if you're trying to say you're not seeing any resemblance, you're either not looking, or you're trying to fool yourself, lol.
you forgot change the gloves give him shoes take the bag off his head and give him a mask/wraps
but hey youre entitled to your opinions and allowed to be as nitpicky as you want lol

Cody

Noob
yeah just make everyone's costume look like mk9 thats the way to keep up the progression of the game
I disagree with that. The reason I don't like some fighting games is because they don't change the characters costumes (yes, I like change too for those that are trying to argue they don't change costumes). If you keep them the same, it'll eventually get boring and take away the surprise and uniqueness of every game with that character that follows.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
No, make everyone's costumes fit the actual characters, their histories, their skills, and their stories.

Updating and improving MK9 designs is a way of doing that, but it isn't the only way.

Subzero looks great, from what we can see in the CG trailer,

Cody

Noob
you forgot change the gloves give him shoes take the bag off his head and give him a mask/wraps
but hey youre entitled to your opinions and allowed to be as nitpicky as you want lol
....You obviously didn't read the "There's actually a bit more, but if you're trying to say you're not seeing any resemblance" part. I like the costume by the way. I just don't like to try proving stuff that isn't clearly there. This costume clearly has resemblance to Scarecrow. I don't care who you are.

Fred Marvel

....You obviously didn't read the "There's actually a bit more, but if you're trying to say you're not seeing any resemblance" part. I like the costume by the way. I just don't like to try proving stuff that isn't clearly there. This costume clearly has resemblance to Scarecrow. I don't care who you are.
sure man and youre right i missed that part