What's new

Connecting to Online Issues

your right such a shame i mean ive lost 3000 fights rank 70 all because of this bug glitch am i guna be waiting another week still stuck connecting

Audit

Falls down too much
Are people still seeing this today? My wife asked me if I want to go to something tonight, and I only want to do it if I don't want to stay home and play MK!

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Best way to check if its working or not is to try and do living towers. If you cannot, it will say "No Towers available at this time" instantly. If you can connect to living towers, then you can go online.

GhosT

Noob
I can't believe I expected the online to be improved after Injustice. Injustice was a godsend after MK9, but this game makes MK9 look like paradise
Hey I noticed earlier.posts from this thread on tuesday. I was playing all week even last night on xb1 and had no wait to connect or any lag (except norMal nrs lag)

Not bragging but saying it seems to be affecting only a portion of us. Hopefully I can remain lucky. Keep us updated if you find the solution

Best way to check if its working or not is to try and do living towers. If you cannot, it will say "No Towers available at this time" instantly. If you can connect to living towers, then you can go online.
Haven't tried that. But before even that I've found the quickest way to see if it's going to be shit is if the "Updating Game Data" screen lasts for more than 5 seconds (like it used to). Anything longer than that and you're gonna have a bad time.

can sum 1 update me if there still have this connect problem i still do
Still having issues as of 8 hrs ago. Will see what happens later today. I'm thinking this is going to need a patch to fix it, assuming they know what the cause is. So it magically returning to normal isn't going to happen.

Haven't tried that. But before even that I've found the quickest way to see if it's going to be shit is if the "Updating Game Data" screen lasts for more than 5 seconds (like it used to). Anything longer than that and you're gonna have a bad time.

still no change i dont think NRS know so we could be sat another week trying

Audit

Falls down too much
Last night I played a bunch of games without this happening. As soon as I thought "Maybe they fixed the issue" it happened three times in a row, 5+ minutes each. :(

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Wondering where your locations are? Because with the MKX servers being good one min, bad the next [for all locations]... But seemingly down for a number of people, seems server related possibly. Not that it would help, [Unfortunately] but curious if you guys having issues are all somewhat near each other.

Wondering where your locations are? Because with the MKX servers being good one min, bad the next [for all locations]... But seemingly down for a number of people, seems server related possibly. Not that it would help, [Unfortunately] but curious if you guys having issues are all somewhat near each other.
im in uk GB

I was having this issue until I changed my NAT to open. Make sure you aren't on Moderate or strict NAT. If you are then go to Settings>Network>Test Multiplayer Connection and hold LT, LB, RT, RB simultaneously until another screen pops up. It should give you an open NAT. Also make sure you're plugged in directly. WiFI could cause NAT issues.

I was having this issue until I changed my NAT to open. Make sure you aren't on Moderate or strict NAT. If you are then go to Settings>Network>Test Multiplayer Connection and hold LT, LB, RT, RB simultaneously until another screen pops up. It should give you an open NAT. Also make sure you're plugged in directly. WiFI could cause NAT issues.
TY ILL TRY

Audit

Falls down too much
Northern Colorado here. I can also confirm it's not profile specific. I have three and they all do it.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
okay so ever since the Tanya update when I click on line it brings up that screen that says connecting to online however lately it has been staying on that screen for well over 10 minutes is anyone else having this problem and if you found a solution would you mind sharing