What's new

Connecting to Online Issues

will NRS know of this bug/glitch cause all the ppl i talk to havent got it i dont see why a small portion are
They will if people let them know. As Killjoy McGee pointed out put in a support request http://support.wbgames.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic

First response was a generic check your network reply. A response after my reply was to use the same support form and use the BUG REPORT option under question type with the details of the issue. This apparently goes direct to the developers but you won't receive any response like the other options. Doesn't hurt to try... hopefully they get enough complaints so they become aware of it (if they're not already).

Wondering where your locations are?
Australia

Holy shit. I can muraculously connect again! Let's see for how long will this last this time. Last time it was roughly 3 hours
Had the same yesterday as well, then bam... 5min wait. Coincidence? Maybe it is something happening on their end that is an easy fix, they just don't know about it?!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
They will if people let them know. As Killjoy McGee pointed out put in a support request http://support.wbgames.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic

First response was a generic check your network reply. A response after my reply was to use the same support form and use the BUG REPORT option under question type with the details of the issue. This apparently goes direct to the developers but you won't receive any response like the other options. Doesn't hurt to try... hopefully they get enough complaints so they become aware of it (if they're not already).

Australia

Had the same yesterday as well, then bam... 5min wait. Coincidence? Maybe it is something happening on their end that is an easy fix, they just don't know about it?!
I have a feeling that it's related to the faction stuff and living towers.

Bryck Walle

Counting the Days for the JCVD Johnny Costume!
It's not just Xbox. It's also happening on PC, except we get an error APGT01001 and we have to keep trying over and over to get online.

Rebelo

Noob
Holy shit I that I was the only one ive been calling my internet provider Xbox com customer support and wb games and I keep getting the run around none of them have a clue what going on I was dq from dsl Last week cause of it but I think I got a idea of what's going on so I created a guest account on my router and everything was running smoothly and the only thing that different on the guest acounnt is the gateway ip so what I think is going on for select few our primary gateway is having trouble getting into the wbservers this all started happing to be last Sunday every other game works fine

Holy shit I that I was the only one ive been calling my internet provider Xbox com customer support and wb games and I keep getting the run around none of them have a clue what going on I was dq from dsl Last week cause of it but I think I got a idea of what's going on so I created a guest account on my router and everything was running smoothly and the only thing that different on the guest acounnt is the gateway ip so what I think is going on for select few our primary gateway is having trouble getting into the wbservers this all started happing to be last Sunday every other game works fine
bro its been a week they still not on to it

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
recently whenever I click online I get the standard message of connecting to online however I now noticing its taking almost five minutes of me staring at the screen I have tried clearing my cache and reinstalling the game is anyone else having this type of problem and if so have you found a way to fix it on another note I have made this topic numerous times I have contacted moderators and my topic continues to be deleted so before someone deletes this topic can you please message me on the proper area to post this stuff

"Give it up, son" - Kung Jin

Seriously, only thing we can hope for at this point is a fix in the next update. How long will that take? Only Lord Yeezus knows. Only thing I can think of is Tremor release or if a gamebreaking issue is found then they'll rush to hotfix it.
ILL NEVER GIVE UP BUT I MIGHT HAVE A 6FOOT GREY BEARD BEFORE I GET ON

Audit

Falls down too much
This shit is still happening. At this point I hopecit starts bring ESL to a screeching halt, that's the only way its going to get any attention.

At least acknowledge the issue NRS.

Yep... still happening. I actually think the wait time is getting longer... :eek:

Just wondering if anyone here has the DLC characters or not? I haven't bought any yet, just the compatibility updates.

At least acknowledge the issue NRS.
Yeah, that'd be nice - at least we'll know they're aware of it.

Audit

Falls down too much
So I put a bug report in and within 20 minutes my xbox hard reset and I don't have the "Connecting to online" issue anymore. Coincidence? Or did they do something to my profile/game data on the back end? If they did I wish they would communicate better.

So I put a bug report in and within 20 minutes my xbox hard reset and I don't have the "Connecting to online" issue anymore. Coincidence? Or did they do something to my profile/game data on the back end? If they did I wish they would communicate better.
Good news for you, but seeing as the issue comes and goes i won't be surprised if it happens the next time you turn your box on.

New patch out today. Nothing listed about fixes for this, but hopefully it did happen, or at least reverts whatever screwed up in the last one be it on purpose or not.

Audit

Falls down too much
Good news for you, but seeing as the issue comes and goes i won't be surprised if it happens the next time you turn your box on.

New patch out today. Nothing listed about fixes for this, but hopefully it did happen, or at least reverts whatever screwed up in the last one be it on purpose or not.
I've played 60 ranked matches and it hasn't come back so I consider it fixed, but i think I definitely had to put the bug report in to get it fixed.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I just tried this. I'll check back tomorrow to see if anything changes

omg damm no fix i carnt be done with this fucksake over 2 weeks wtf wrong with boon the bastard ive done the bug report they dont give 2 fucks im angry

Yep, no change with the latest patch.

I just tried this. I'll check back tomorrow to see if anything changes
I submitted a bug report over a week ago now, nothing's changed. I'm still thinking it's a coincidence with Audit. Game was playing fine for me the other day as well for ages, got my hopes up and BAM! ... waiting... again...

@Audit, did you provide a gamertag with your bug report? I don't recall there being an option, nor did I add one in the report. Also did you do anything else on your Xbox, router, other devices on the network (change settings, added/removed a device, something else?)

Going to try on a different profile on the same box, see if that makes a difference.

I submitted a bug report over a week ago now, nothing's changed. I'm still thinking it's a coincidence with Audit. Game was playing fine for me the other day as well for ages, got my hopes up and BAM! ... waiting... again...

@Audit, did you provide a gamertag with your bug report? I don't recall there being an option, nor did I add one in the report. Also did you do anything else on your Xbox, router, other devices on the network (change settings, added/removed a device, something else?)

Going to try on a different profile on the same box, see if that makes a difference.
i filled out the full report but they say they read every report but they wount tell or send you a notice

Audit

Falls down too much

Different profiles don't seem to matter, I have three and they all did it. I did provide them with my WBID, which is tied to my gamertag and thus my Xbox. I don't know, like I said it could be coincidence.